Suckers

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is asking President Donald Trump not to send federal agents to the city, instead imploring him to help the city address violent crime by cracking down on the proliferation of illegal guns across the country, according to a letter obtained by WBEZ late Monday.

The four-page letter addressed to Trump Monday and signed by Lightfoot urges the Republican president to provide meaningful support — instead of playing "games."

"What we do not need, and what will certainly make our community less safe is secret, federal agents deployed to Chicago. Any other form of militarized assistance within our borders that would not be within our control or within the direct command of the Chicago Police Department would spell disaster," the mayor writes.

---------------------------------

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot — who last year proposed cutting $80 million from her city’s police budget — publicly pleaded with the feds on Monday to bolster the ranks of her city’s cops amid a surge in shootings and homicides.

Lightfoot called on US Attorney General Merrick Garland to send agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to the Windy City for a six-month crackdown on illegal guns.

“We cannot continue to endure the level of violence that we are now experiencing,” Lightfoot said during a 40-minute speech.

“I feel the urgency every day.”

The desperation move made Lightfoot — who’s said she opposes the “defund the police” movement — the second big-city Democratic mayor in days to announce dramatic steps to restore law and order as crime spirals out of control.

On Dec. 14, progressive San Francisco Mayor London Breed — who last year pledged to shift $120 million from the city’s law enforcement budget to social spending — reversed course during a speech in which she vowed to end “the reign of criminals who are destroying our city.”

In addition to calling for additional ATF agents to be deployed to Chicago, Lightfoot — who said the city is “awash” in guns — said more federal prosecutors would be needed to handle the “new cases that will be generated.”

Lightfoot also called on Garland to send extra deputy US Marshals to help Chicago cops and the Cook County Sheriff’s Office track down wanted suspects.

---------
who would have though that could so south so quickly with the leadership on display in progressive cities. How many would be alive today in Chicago if the mayor didn't hate Trump.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:57 pm

At the moment eCat (for the democrat party at least) EVERYTHING is political. When POTUS Obama was photographed drinking a glass of tap water in Flint Michigan (after their water crisis) to re-assure the residents that the drinking water was now safe, democrats like Michael Moore and others felt that the President BETRAYED his constituents! He betrayed them because him drinking that water meant that the problem was "fixed" by a republican.

That is where we are at. That is why Lori Lightfoot and London Breed would never EVER take help from POTUS Trump but they are desperate to take help from POTUS Biden. Everything is now political for this assholes. That is their only measurement of right and wrong.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:13 am

Congresswoman carjacked

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... d=msedgntp
Mayor Jim Kenney wrote:"It's disheartening, and quite frankly infuriating, that criminals feel emboldened to commit such a reckless crime in the middle of the day in what should be a place of tranquillity and peace - one of Philadelphia's beautiful parks,"
That is the most politically correct response he could make. Its disheartening, and quite frankly infuriating, almost like he doesn't want to lose the votes of the two people who carjacked her.

I think if the mayor could have found a logical way to blame Trump for this, he would.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:54 am

Case against the militia plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer is moving along here.

The defense seems to think this will all be thrown out, that it is entirely possible that nothing may come of this case. Defense attorneys are REFUSING to cut deals with the government. There were at least a dozen FBI agents involved in the failed plot to kidnap the governor, one FBI agent per conspirator. Moreover, it was the FBI agents working undercover who financed the training for the defendants and financed a "militia conference" in Ohio in June of 2020 to LURE MORE ACCOMPLICES. So this militia conference in Ohio in 2020, eCat, rat, did you two attend it? LOL!!!!!

Defense is claiming that these guys who were arrested were fucking-LARPING. Yes, I shit you not, it was all just a LARP (live action role play) in the woods on "game" that they were playing to kidnap the governor and the FBI was trying to "entrap" them into a crime that they never actually had any intention of following through on. LOL!!!!!

So the defense is like, yeah, go ahead, TAKE OUR CLIENTS TO COURT. Go for it. We dare you, you motherfuckers.

Prosecutors tossed 3 FBI agents who were involved on this case, say that they are dirty. One of them spent 2 days in jail for domestic violence (smashed his wife's head into a dresser.) They made stuff up because of their political bias against POTUS Donald Trump was their guiding principle in going after these "militia groups." Apparently, the agents were caught lying (can we say, Agent Strzok shit here?) Can't we have a NON-political FBI please, just be law enforcement officers please?

If I had a guess, the law talkers on this forum might have a field day against the prosecutors in court with this one.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:58 pm

here is the Kimberley Potter case (which may seem open-and-shut according to wikipedia)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Daunte_Wright

Here is everything that the jury heard about the case that the NYT refused to print because of politics

https://anncoulter.com/2021/12/22/give- ... ve-themzz/
Ann Coulter wrote:But one thing Times readers will never be told is that Wright was facing criminal charges for trying to choke a woman to death while robbing her at gunpoint.

They will also never hear about the lawsuit accusing Wright and an accomplice of shooting a guy during a carjacking.

In a bold departure from customary practice, the Times did make two passing references to another lawsuit claiming Wright shot a guy in the head, permanently disabling him, but in both cases, quickly added: “The lawsuit offers no direct evidence tying Mr. Wright to the shooting.”
And those are just the crimes he’s accused of committing lately, during the brief year and a half since he turned 18 and was no longer treated as a juvenile.

When it comes to Wright’s legal problems, the Times didn’t even pull its usual trick of putting all the interesting information in paragraph 20. These grisly allegations, as set forth in police reports and lawsuits, have been completely, 100% censored from the Newspaper of Record.
I mean that is, whatever. It still doesn't excuse what Kim Potter did. But lets look at what happened when she killed him.
Ann Coulter wrote:In addition to allegedly committing a slew of gun crimes before the age of 20 (based on only one year and six months of public records), Wright was stopped for driving with expired license plate tags. He didn’t have car insurance. He also didn’t have a driver’s license. (And yes, white people are busted for these infractions all the time.)

When the officers ran his name, they discovered that Wright was driving on a suspended license, there was a restraining order against him, and a bench warrant for his arrest on a weapons charge. They had no choice: They had to arrest him. But as one officer began to handcuff him, Wright resisted, jumped back in his car and was about to flee — along with an officer trapped in the passenger window, trying to get control of the gears.

That’s when Wright got shot.

In other words, this case isn’t exactly a primo example of “Driving While Black.” That’s why The New York Times hides all the pertinent facts.
They have been deliberating since Monday, same day deliberations began for Elizabeth Holmes and Ghislaine Maxwell. If this was just a case of "Driving While Black" Kim would have been found guilty of murder in one hour.

I don't know if the jury is going to finish up today and return a verdict, but if it does (and if my ex-wife Ann Coulter is right) I think that Kimberley might be found not-guilty. If that happens, we will have more riots for a very Merry Christmas in Minnesota.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Okay there will be no riots. Kim was found guilty on both counts.

So that's that.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:08 pm

And still, no one cares.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:13 pm

Her husband cares. Her two sons care. Merry Christmas rat.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:36 pm

Fuck off

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:47 pm

the last thing you want is a jury deliberating 3 days before Xmas if you have a questionable case
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:59 pm

I'm sure you are right. Maybe that will force the jury to "wrap things up" with both Ghislaine Maxwell and Elizabeth Holmes?

All these fucking trials.... wild.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:02 pm

Yeah, Biden jumped all over this. What better way to twist the knife in anti-vax Trump supporters than this...

White House calls Trump’s message on vaccines ‘a good thing’

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki applauded former President Donald Trump on Thursday for his recent comments promoting the COVID-19 vaccine.

“We’re grateful the former president got the booster,” Psaki told reporters at a briefing at the White House. “We’re also grateful that he made clear in a recent interview that they’re effective and they’re safe. That’s an important message for anyone to hear.”

At an event with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly in Dallas on Sunday, Trump confirmed that he has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and revealed that he had received a third shot, a comment that prompted boos from some people in the audience.

In another interview, with the conservative commentator Candace Owens on Wednesday, the former president continued to tout the efficacy of the coronavirus vaccines, which were developed under his administration.

"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump told Owens. "And if you take the vaccine, you're protected. The results of the vaccine are good."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house- ... 19722.html
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:06 pm

Jesus Hedge. You really linked all that to make some milquetoast point that no one will remember in uhhh, we all forgot it already.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:09 pm

Seriously hedge. Trump is old news. Just enjoy the fall we all knew was coming.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:12 am

Tree wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:06 pm Jesus Hedge. You really linked all that to make some milquetoast point that no one will remember in uhhh, we all forgot it already.
You're right, I should've posted something immortal, like your Slipknot videos...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 am

You’re not that smart.
Butt juice

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Wife is getting the antibody treatment right now. She was vaccinated but had not received a booster yet. She became eligible in November but has been extremely busy with work (Mid October - Christmas is hectic) and failed to make the time to get the booster.

I had faint lines on at home test, but the rapid test at the Dr’s office and the PCR both came back negative. I received my booster in September or October iirc. I feel like crap today though.

The party we attended Saturday (12/18) ended up being a super spreader event or whatever you want to call it.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Sorry to hear that. My nephew got tested yesterday, came back positive. There goes that Christmas gathering. The MIF had a small party last Friday night for her work friends and their husbands, the next day one of the work friends (also a nurse) tested positive and then her husband did too. We got tested Wednesday, negative. I think this omicrone variation is highly contagious but hopefully low risk of the extreme symptoms of Delta variant (for DS and Mrs. DS I certainly hope so)...