hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:44 am

"its two levels of the judicial branch"

Which "two levels" of the judicial branch?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:55 am

the FBI would be enforcement

the judge issuing the FISA would would be judiciary
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:04 am

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:31 am that would be a pretty elaborate effort on their part to go after Project Veritas.

unless O' Keefe or someone else at Project Veritas commissioned someone to go steal the diary, what can they be guilty of?
I am not sure Project Veritas is guilty of anything other than being effective and hurting people who need to be hurt. And some of those people being hurt (well really ALL OF THEM) are on the left. And with our criminal justice system militarized and politicized, there is a very easy model to follow to try and clamp down on and intimidate Project Veritas (and others) for going after allies of government officials on the left.

Let me show you something from Project Veritas, fast forward to the 40 second mark

This was a member of Project Veritas recording Amy Robach, unbenounced to her. It explains why ABC/Disney refused to have Robach report on what she knew about Epstein (they wouldn't be able to interview Will or Kate and it would get Bill Clinton in trouble) but Veritas had no such concerns. So they released it, the hell with Amy Robach or ABC. Well, I am glad they did but people on the left, they don't want you to know that Clinton is a pedophile. There is not a single member of congress on the Left that wants the Ghislaine Maxwell nonsense to go to trial in 3 weeks because they know that Maxwell can ONLY name their allies as the Johns, not Trump. So nothing good can come of her testimony. It will only hurt them. There has been as much press/media informing us of the upcoming Maxwell trial as they has been on the current Rittenhouse trial. ZERO.

Well the prosecution is (surprisingly) happening and they are not going to go after the Justice department BUT they could go after Project Veritas to stop them from reporting. So if you are on the left and elected to a position of power and authority in this government, then you see government law enforcement agencies as a tool with which to leverage power to intimidate journalist groups into NOT reporting on things that make your side look bad. So (of course) go after Project Veritas even if you can't actually get any kind of conviction. Its not about winning a conviction, its about getting them to STOP by intimidating them. That would be a win for the left.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Sorry I missed this guys. Durham just had Igor Danchenko arrested on Thursday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Apparently he lied to the FBI (perhaps about EVERYTHING) with regards to Trump and Russian collusion. And it was his lies that were used to build Christopher Steele's Dossier. I don't know what the penalty here is for perjury with the FBI.

I don't think this makes any difference. In saner times, everyone would be angry (or at the very least, disappointed) with Danchenko for doing this to our President. But we now live in insane times. Danchenko's actions changes not one mind in this country. The people who hate Trump (and they are Legion for they are many) are HAPPY that he may have lied and they don't care that the whole Russian Collusion thing may have all been a lie. They just wanted Trump gone and (obviously) they like/love what Danchenko tried to do because he was out to hurt the President. The principle of the matter here is all that is important, not the lies. And the side that loves Trump, well, they believed this all along and its just confirmation bias. If the charges stand they will have been proven right which is just going to make them scream louder.

We are well past the point of either side calmly talking with and reasoning with the other. One side screams and yells (and apparently threatens school board members), the other side runs to judges, courts, law enforcement, and ANY government authority to harm/destroy/intimidate/criminalize the side that is yelling at them. Both are wrong. But as far as Danchenko goes, only the yelling side will care that he may have lied about everything. The side that is constantly running to government authority to be made whole, yeah they don't care. And that is wrong. As such, it may be time for a national divorce.

Why are we prolonging this? Our differences with our fellow US citizens are so dramatic now, so bi-polar, I don't even know why we are trying to reach common ground. There is no common ground. There is only winners and losers and that is not changing in the foreseeable future.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:16 pm

You should be fine. You've been a loser all your life.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:29 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:55 am the FBI would be enforcement

the judge issuing the FISA would would be judiciary
Well, that removes the FBI from the judiciary branch. It's actually not clear that the FISA court is part of the judiciary branch either. It was created in 1978 by Congress. So I think your rage may be misplaced. I don't expect that revelation to quell your rage, but maybe you should redirect it...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Orval Reddenbokers kid is going to prison. Love the new video showing him shoot.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:16 pm You should be fine. You've been a loser all your life.
Rat, Oregon is offering bereavement leave for women have abortions. I want nothing to do with the people that live there. Nothing good can come of any conversation that I would have with them.

In 1800, the states all had something in common, a disdain for Europe. In 1914, the states all had something in common, a disdain for Germany. In 1942, the states all had something in common, a disdain for Germany, Italy, and Japan. In 1976, the states all had something in common, a disdain for communism and the Soviet Union. Rat, the left and the right no longer have anything in common. Nothing. ZERO.

We couldn't stay a whole country with slavery. That was never going to happen, no way. We had to fight a bloody war to solve that problem and one side had to be completely and utterly defeated. Completely humiliated forever. That is where we are at right now, winner take all. With our current insurmountable divide, my solution, no one dies.

Lets just have a national divorce. Stick California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Washington DC, Maryland, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, New England, Delaware, and even Virginia in one country, and the rest of the states in the other country. Then we don't have to speak to each other anymore. We don't need a civil war. We just need an amicable divorce, neither side gets alimony or child support, we split the federal debt, and we form our own governments. Have two different Constitutions, two different Supreme Courts. We can still do business with one another we just don't follow the same laws anymore. Its time man.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:39 pm

"Orval Reddenbokers kid is going to prison. Love the new video showing him shoot."

1:19 mark...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:11 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:12 pm Because he went into an open construction site and didn't steal anything. Ok.
Thank God I didn’t get arrested for burglary or shot walking through the house under construction around the corner
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:13 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:09 pm Arbury trial

In Georgia, Burglary doesn't require actual theft, just intent..

They had video of Arbury from 4 previous times casing the neighborhood, one of which he presented himself as being armed.

He was not out jogging as the media narrative and Lebron James implied, he was caught entering a construction site.

Citizens Arrest isn't out of line in that context.

I don't think the McMichaels are good people and I don't think they have a clear cut case by any means, but just because they present themselves as redneck neighborhood vigilantes doesn't mean they don't have in the eyes of a Georgia jury justification to hold him until the police come.

Because Arbury went for the gun instead of fleeing, the argument is mutual self defense. A man they were holding for the police with, in their eyes, justification based on 4 previous incidents of burglary, went for their gun and they had a right to stop him. A Georgia jury, unlike a New York jury, may very well agree
In many states, if you’re the one who brought the gun when one was not in play and no deadly force had been threatened, you’re often looking at imperfect self defense and thus manslaughter.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:11 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:12 pm Because he went into an open construction site and didn't steal anything. Ok.
Thank God I didn’t get arrested for burglary or shot walking through the house under construction around the corner
I do it all the time.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 pm

Donnie better start fixing up that airliner he owns by Friday. Better get out of Dodge.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ysVafMEhcM

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:12 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 pm
I do it all the time.
As do a lot of folks. Just don’t do it if you’re black. Someone like IB will shoot you.

On another note, I’m not a carpenter by any stretch, but I was raised by a man who literally built the house in which I was raised and did everything except the masonry and plumbing. So, I learned to spot shoddiness, and it’s amazing how haphazardly these homes are being built. You could not convince me to buy a home constructed by many of these builders out there.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:16 pm

I do it all the time.
White privilege!!! (I do it too)...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:19 pm

Back in our young married years we moved into the first house in a phase II of a development. On weekends we would stroll through the houses being constructed around us just out of curiosity. Made sure it was during the day.

Just about every night you could hear vans or trucks come in the middle of the night and take wood and brick laying around and even walked off with appliances and copper. Couldn’t understand why builders wouldn’t install doors before putting in appliances and other interior finishing. They’re just asking to get robbed.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:24 pm

sardis wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:19 pm Back in our young married years we moved into the first house in a phase II of a development. On weekends we would stroll through the houses being constructed around us just out of curiosity. Made sure it was during the day.

Just about every night you could hear vans or trucks come in the middle of the night and take wood and brick laying around and even walked off with appliances and copper. Couldn’t understand why builders wouldn’t install doors before putting in appliances and other interior finishing. They’re just asking to get robbed.
You are assuming the builders were not running scams with the appliance stores and suppliers to have invoices showing that the higher-end pieces/material were purchased but instead putting less expensive appliances/materials in the home/on the job site and then leaving everything unlocked knowing that a thief would hit -- or one of their own -- thus allowing for a profitable insurance claim. You take that money to pay for the appliances/materials the buyer wanted, but your net is higher because you didn't pay as much for the appliances/materials thanks to the insurance scam profit.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:45 pm

To hard

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:58 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:12 pm

I do it all the time.
As do a lot of folks. Just don’t do it if you’re black. Someone like IB will shoot you.
I don't own a gun.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Reddinbocker sounds like he has a dick in his mouth. Is he retarded?