hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:16 am

"those people are (were) being catered to by the democratic party."

That doesn't make them liberal. Face it, you're misusing the term. You're actually fairly liberal-minded yourself (certainly you're a raging leftist compared to most of the people in the history of this planet, not to mention your own fambly members from even the most recent generations, to say nothing of hundreds of years ago). Face it, the arc of history, at least in Western culture, it the gradual liberalization of human endeavor. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are liberal documents. Just embrace it, man, don't let Fox News dictate to you what "liberal" means. They have an ulterior motive, and it's not one that's in your best interests. Don't be a sucker...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:19 am

Dave23 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:02 am He did Trump better than Baldwin ever did…
Exactly. Close your eyes. You can't tell.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:43 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:16 am "those people are (were) being catered to by the democratic party."

That doesn't make them liberal. Face it, you're misusing the term. You're actually fairly liberal-minded yourself (certainly you're a raging leftist compared to most of the people in the history of this planet, not to mention your own fambly members from even the most recent generations, to say nothing of hundreds of years ago). Face it, the arc of history, at least in Western culture, it the gradual liberalization of human endeavor. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are liberal documents. Just embrace it, man, don't let Fox News dictate to you what "liberal" means. They have an ulterior motive, and it's not one that's in your best interests. Don't be a sucker...
I don't even watch Fox News

I've always subscribed to fiscally responsible, socially liberal, but the democratic party as it exists today is neither
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:00 pm

The DNC is now what the Republicans were 40+ years ago before Reagan, center right, minus the social issues of course which have minimal effect on corporate power structures anyway and are only really there to attract voters. The GOP otoh is a far right batshit crazy cult.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:45 pm

hello ladies......

He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions – but when President Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.

'It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,' the source said. 'Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it.'

The President met the Duchess during a reception on Monday at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery, attended by Prince Charles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Boris Johnson.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear President Joe Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week at Kelvingrove Art Gallery.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear President Joe Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week at Kelvingrove Art Gallery. Pictured: with Camilla and Liz Truss

Just hours earlier, the 78-year-old – nicknamed 'Sleepy Joe' by Donald Trump – had appeared to doze off during the opening addresses, prompting more questions from his political rivals over his fitness for office.

This is not the first time that Biden has faced claims that he broke wind. In May 2020, Republicans, including Donald Trump Jr, posted a video clip of Biden containing a suspicious noise while live-streaming an exchange with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 am IB. E (although he can't see it) abortion is none of your business. None. Especially since you bail on the kids you think you're saving.
IB. E (although he can't see it) slavery is none of your business. None. Especially since you bail on the blacks you think you're freeing.

See how that works? The South was as wrong then as you are now.

Prior to 1973 (when abortion mills were only churning in a few states that had it legalized), we had more than 500,000 babies adopted each year, domestically. I don't think its a great leap of logic to assume that ALL (or almost all) of those half million babies were sired out of wedlock and mom went away to a home for wayward girls to give birth in private. Mom would never see the baby. She would never touch it because we do NOT want a bond formed. The baby would be adopted by a married couple, immediately.

Demand for babies, FAR out-stretched supply.

Well rat, demand is still as high as ever. Problem is, with abortion mills everywhere and state government doing the stupidest thing imaginable (that is, just giving unwed mothers money to raise their bastards, which is WRONG), if you are married couple and you are infertile, and you want a baby, you have to spend $50,000 and import the baby from the 3rd world. I think it was only 2 or 3 years ago, there were only 32,000 babies adopted domestically in the United States. What happened to all those bastards where the mom was not going to raise the baby all alone (or I should say, married to husband, the state government?)

They were murdered in utero rat.

This IS my business. Having all 500,000 babies adopted immediately, that is not bailing (your word) on the kids rat. You must unlearn that which you have learned.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:12 pm

"I've always subscribed to fiscally responsible, socially liberal"

Yeah, like I said, you're a liberal....

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:08 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:18 am
DooKSucks wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:39 am
innocentbystander wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:44 pm

That is what liberal democrats said about conservative republicans with regards to slavery until the shit hit the fan in 1861. Are you willing to kill people to make sure your daughter can lawfully murder her unborn child? Are you willing to go to war over abortion? If you are, I can assure you, your side will lose.

Rat, we (on the right) are not giving an inch. I don't care is every medical doctor that performs this ghastly enterprise is killed tomorrow. They are murderers because abortion is murder.
You are a stupid son of a bitch. The conservatives who supported slavery begat the conservatives who supported Jim Crow who defected to the GOP en masse.

WRT abortion, why do you care? You’re a virgin.
You are wrong about absolutely everything. The democrat party was the party of slavery. That was the party of the South. The Ku Klux Klan were democrats. The republican party was (and is) the party of Lincoln and emancipation. It was a conservative principle that all men are created equal before God and all were deserving of freedom.

Here is Tommy Lee Jones playing the most conservative of Republicans.

Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, et al are all saying "hi" from Hell...

Also, what is it about your obsession with movie clips? It's pathetic.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:16 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:00 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 am IB. E (although he can't see it) abortion is none of your business. None. Especially since you bail on the kids you think you're saving.
IB. E (although he can't see it) slavery is none of your business. None. Especially since you bail on the blacks you think you're freeing.

Prior to 1973 (when abortion mills were only churning in a few states that had it legalized), we had more than 500,000 babies adopted each year, domestically. I don't think its a great leap of logic to assume that ALL (or almost all) of those half million babies were sired out of wedlock and mom went away to a home for wayward girls to give birth in private. Mom would never see the baby. She would never touch it because we do NOT want a bond formed. The baby would be adopted by a married couple, immediately.

Well rat, demand is still as high as ever. Problem is, with abortion mills everywhere and state government doing the stupidest thing imaginable (that is, just giving unwed mothers money to raise their bastards, which is WRONG), if you are married couple and you are infertile, and you want a baby, you have to spend $50,000 and import the baby from the 3rd world. I think it was only 2 or 3 years ago, there were only 32,000 babies adopted domestically in the United States. What happened to all those bastards where the mom was not going to raise the baby all alone (or I should say, married to husband, the state government?)

This IS my business. Having all 500,000 babies adopted immediately, that is not bailing (your word) on the kids rat. You must unlearn that which you have learned.
Or you just spend gobs of money on rounds of IVF to have a child. Many of those who adopted in the past would have been more than willing to spend the same or more on a means to have their own child, and I'm willing to bet that is what is happening with a good chunk of folks who would have engaged in domestic adoptions. Heck, I know a couple that paid a woman to carry their baby to term because they claimed the mother could produce eggs but not carry the baby for some reason. So, they paid the woman to have their embryo implanted, undergo the pre and post implantation injections and treatments and carry the kid to birth.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:16 am

eCat wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:45 pm hello ladies......

He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions – but when President Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.

'It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,' the source said. 'Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it.'

The President met the Duchess during a reception on Monday at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery, attended by Prince Charles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Boris Johnson.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear President Joe Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week at Kelvingrove Art Gallery.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear President Joe Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week at Kelvingrove Art Gallery. Pictured: with Camilla and Liz Truss

Just hours earlier, the 78-year-old – nicknamed 'Sleepy Joe' by Donald Trump – had appeared to doze off during the opening addresses, prompting more questions from his political rivals over his fitness for office.

This is not the first time that Biden has faced claims that he broke wind. In May 2020, Republicans, including Donald Trump Jr, posted a video clip of Biden containing a suspicious noise while live-streaming an exchange with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf.
The Daily Mail is as full of shit as IB

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:33 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:16 am

Or you just spend gobs of money on rounds of IVF to have a child. Many of those who adopted in the past would have been more than willing to spend the same or more on a means to have their own child, and I'm willing to bet that is what is happening with a good chunk of folks who would have engaged in domestic adoptions. Heck, I know a couple that paid a woman to carry their baby to term because they claimed the mother could produce eggs but not carry the baby for some reason. So, they paid the woman to have their embryo implanted, undergo the pre and post implantation injections and treatments and carry the kid to birth.
Or we could just criminalize abortion and cease all transfer payments to unmarried moms. The children who would have been murdered, live. People don't have to spend $50,000 on importing babies from the 3rd world or $100,000 on IVF. Just pay $5000 and adopt a baby domestically.

And if you want to have children, marry younger. If you are a woman, don't wait to 37 to get married and start a family. You missed your window.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:44 am

Ohio covid numbers are on the rise again.....sigh

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:02 am

Talk about an attack on our democracy…

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/11 ... ssier.html

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:53 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:33 am

Or we could just criminalize abortion and cease all transfer payments to unmarried moms. The children who would have been murdered, live. People don't have to spend $50,000 on importing babies from the 3rd world or $100,000 on IVF. Just pay $5000 and adopt a baby domestically.

And if you want to have children, marry younger. If you are a woman, don't wait to 37 to get married and start a family. You missed your window.
You really are an ignorant fuck

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:28 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:53 am
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:33 am

You really are an ignorant fuck
No. I am not ignorant.

If I was ignorant, I would not be able to communicate so clearly and effectively to you. You would not be able to understand the point I was making if I was ignorant. I would not be able to speak about these issues with mathematics, logic, and intelligence if I was ignorant.

No, you just don't like me because you don't like the logical conclusions I have drawn because to do so, it runs entirely contrary to your worldview. So instead of arguing with me (when we both know, I'll win) you insult me. There is nothing else that you can do to redeem your pride.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:53 am

Good lord IB. You are as dense as they come. Tell me more about adoptions in the late 60s early 70s before Roe. I'm really interested in how it worked. Moron.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:04 am

"This is not the first time that Biden has faced claims that he broke wind."

Um, yeah, I don't think there is anyone who has ever been on this planet for 78 years that hasn't faced claims he (or she) broke wind...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am

received_282817147051296.jpeg
received_282817147051296.jpeg (24.17 KiB) Viewed 383 times

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:44 am

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:53 am Good lord IB. You are as dense as they come. Tell me more about adoptions in the late 60s early 70s before Roe. I'm really interested in how it worked. Moron.
You understand perfectly the points that I am making. Leave the Lord out of this. He understands that you understand what I am saying. And He understands that I understand what both you and DS are saying. So He understands that you understand that I am not really dense. I get everything you are saying here. I am just correcting you on your insults.

You want to call me stubborn? Okay. You want to call me reluctant to change? I'll give you that. I am very set in my ways here. And I am set because my ways are predicated on intelligence, logic, reason, and 5 decades of data. But dense and ignorant? No. I am not either of those things. That is out of line. I would not do that to you or DS. I may say you are wrong or misled, but neither of you are ignorant.