Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:04 am

hedge wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 am What is fan fiction?
you are totally killing the next Lark opportunity here
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:22 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:15 pm
eCat wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:45 pm I was so ill informed about AIDS back in the mid 80's, I slept with the local moped and then was so nervous, I remembered they checked everyone that gave blood, so I went and gave blood just to make sure I didn't have it.
That's the type of eCat story I have missed, and I dare say we need more of said stories.
she lived in the next town over.
to my credit, I didn't know she was the local whore until a guy I was friends with told me about her spreading peanut butter on her who haa and having him lick it off

I was so disturbed by that story my only response was "creamy or crunchy?"

so then everyone knew I banged her and fuckers were leaving jars of peanut butter on my car window after work. It took like 6 months before that shit died down ,and of course the girl I was dating after that gave me shit about it too
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:25 am

hedge wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:57 am Here's another one you'll like, by John McWhorter, who is a very smart guy. I like Bari Weiss alright, but I think McWhoter is better...

https://johnmcwhorter.substack.com/p/th ... ntiracists
Best one on the list.

7. When whites move away from
black neighborhoods it’s
white flight.
BUT …
When whites move into black
neighborhoods it’s gentrification, even
when they pay black residents generously for their houses.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:48 am

I also caught this

A certain crowd decided to read Neal-Boylan as chiming in with those who resist the slogan Black Lives Matter by answering that All Lives Matter, as if BLM is somehow claiming that Black Lives Matter more.

I am certain that is not what the average person thinks when they state All Lives Matter. What they are saying is that police brutality unchecked is wrong and it shouldn't be isolated to African American interactions, and this has been proven time and time again by the number of incidents with whites being shot/injured/detained by police

The All Live Matter statement is about not focusing on just black interactions as a singular issue and worse, having a movement tied to it while essentially marginalizing white interaction or refusing to acknowledge its not just a black issue. The problem for the African American community is that if you acknowledge that its not just a black issue, then the question of whether its a proportionate response becomes valid and puts a spotlight on African American crime , which then becomes self defeating to the BLM movement.

That's not to say that George Floyd deserved to die with a knee on his neck, but it forces people to look at their actions at large without accepting at face value a cop shooting a person is wrong just because a 10 second video clip is posted on social media with a cry for justice.

But as his article states - there is a certain hypocrisy to the prism of determining racism

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:55 am

sardis wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:25 am
hedge wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:57 am Here's another one you'll like, by John McWhorter, who is a very smart guy. I like Bari Weiss alright, but I think McWhoter is better...

Best one on the list.

7. When whites move away from
black neighborhoods it’s
white flight.
BUT …
When whites move into black
neighborhoods it’s gentrification, even
when they pay black residents generously for their houses.

This is the one that jumps out to me

9. Black people cannot be held

accountable for everything

every black person does.

BUT …

All whites must acknowledge their

personal complicitness in the perdify

throughout history of “whiteness.”

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:42 am

Bari needs Toastmasters. She says ummmm and ya-know way too much for such an educated person. I have seen her every single time on Bill Maher's show. I know she's young but if she wants to be taken seriously, she needs to speak much better.

Here is McWhorter writing for national review:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/ ... o-purpose/
McWhorter wrote:Suppose it’s true.

Suppose that, at the end of the day, people of African descent have lower IQs on average than do other groups of humans, and that this gap is caused, at least in part, by genetic differences.

Of late, since Charles Murray was all but physically assaulted when he tried to speak at Middlebury, the issue as to whether his claim (with Richard J. Herrnstein) in The Bell Curve that blacks on average have lower IQs, and that it’s “highly likely” that genes play a role, has entered the public discourse once again, in part through a podcast interview Murray did with Sam Harris. Meanwhile, there has long been discussion of the issue in forums that are rarely sampled by the mainstream media and feature frequent complaints that “enlightened” people refuse to talk about race and IQ.

There is, however, a question that those claiming black people are genetically predisposed to have lower IQs than others fail to answer: What, precisely, would we gain from discussing this particular issue?
His point is, don't talk about IQ. If this IS true (that people of African descent have lower IQs on average than other groups of humans) and this is proven mathematically and genetically, then don't talk about it. To talk about it gives the person who is truly racist to feel justification in their racism, that it may be true (for them) that some races are superior to others and that can be proven mathematically. So don't talk about it.

IQ is an extremely hurtful subject. Having someone's intellectual capacity, their overall intelligence measured and compared mathematically to someone else, (a measurement that can not be altered with training and education) that makes for hard feelings. It does so because IQ is so vitally important for one's self-esteem. People don't generally get their feelings hurt when they know that their athletic ability is far less than someone else's. But intelligence is another matter entirely. In the information age, the intelligent get everything (more money, longer lifespan, more marriage, less criminal convictions, less drug dependency, far less divorce, and far more successful offspring.) The Winklevoss twins were smart enough to come up with the idea for facebook but they weren't smart enough themselves to write any of the code and to build it. They had to rely on someone smarter than them to do that and that guy screwed them over (I'm looking at you Mr smartypants Mark Zuckerberg.)

You have part of my attention. You have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of facebook where my colleagues and I are doing things that NO ONE in this room including and especially your clients are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
If someone you KNOW is smarter than you, and that person is so quick to remind you of how much smarter than are they are, that is like a dagger right to your heart and right to the brain. Its hurts your pride. It wounds you. Its is a constant reminder from them, in this lifetime, I will always be better than you. And there is nothing you can do about it. If this scene happened anything like this in real life (if it wasn't just a dramatization), I'm sure the Winklevii felt entirely small and worthless right at that moment.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:01 pm

It must really be terrible feeling like that all the time, no matter who you come in contact with. Sorry about that, IB...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:11 pm

IB, seriously, feel free to share the fan fiction you have written. If you have taken the time to dedicate yourself to something like that, you need to take pride in it and share it with others. If you care enough about it to do it, I believe one should be wiling to share because you never know how it could inspire or positively affect others.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:41 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:11 pm IB, seriously, feel free to share the fan fiction you have written. If you have taken the time to dedicate yourself to something like that, you need to take pride in it and share it with others. If you care enough about it to do it, I believe one should be wiling to share because you never know how it could inspire or positively affect others.
Okay.

I only have the outline, nothing else. If I take the time the time to write it, then you need to take the time to read it and criticize my writing.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Fair enough.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:48 pm

IB and his movie quotes. Do all people who do anal post movie snippets and such?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:56 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:48 pm IB and his movie quotes. Do all people who do anal post movie snippets and such?
(nodding)

Yes rat there will be some anal sex snippets in the fan fiction that I am about to write because fat girls are more likely to submit to being sodomized in order to keep their man "happy." If you don't want to read it, you don't have to. DS already said he would read it and criticize.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:49 pm

Don't worry. I ain't gonna read your homo fantasy stuff.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:50 pm

I still remember Mook.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:07 pm

IB, I want to read your fan fiction, mostly out of morbid curiosity, but let's keep it on a little used thread, please, like the UNLV thread or the Not that prediction thread. Thanks in advance...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:16 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:07 pm IB, I want to read your fan fiction, mostly out of morbid curiosity, but let's keep it on a little used thread, please, like the UNLV thread or the Not that prediction thread. Thanks in advance...
Okay, not that prediction

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm

I predict you will be hit in the face with a rock.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:45 am

I guess Senator Paul was correct. We all knew that, but now the NIH has admitted it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:23 am

Hard to believe Fauci didn't realize that was happening

of course he is a politician first so lying about this wouldn't even register as something wrong to him

even if they didn't intend to fund gain of function, its appears they did.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:34 am

I can't blame Biden for hiding

runaway inflation, supply chain issues, a mandate that is going to blow up on him and cause the dems to lose the midterms, energy prices expected to go up 50% and China is threatening to eclipse America in technology, weaponry and world infuence

Yea, Trump was a horrible president - Biden is such a great one , he is hiding in the White House.

Politico calls him out for it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Biden’s team is quick to note that he often takes questions from reporters after he does events. Allies of the president are even quicker to note that no one outside of the Washington press corps really cares about press access," Politico wrote. "But the lack of interviews reflects the bunker mentality this White House has taken with the media — particularly the extensive back-and-forths where reporters can follow-up, push, and prod."

"Biden has been especially wary of talking to print publications; he has yet to do an interview with reporters from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The Associated Press, or Reuters," the newsletter added.