Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:15 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:45 pm I was so ill informed about AIDS back in the mid 80's, I slept with the local moped and then was so nervous, I remembered they checked everyone that gave blood, so I went and gave blood just to make sure I didn't have it.
That's the type of eCat story I have missed, and I dare say we need more of said stories.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:19 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:04 pm
hedge wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 pm "They knew back in 1981, KNEW, that gay men were primarily the targets of AIDS based solely on the fact that gay men are highly promiscuous. Math and science stipulated it was the promiscuous nature of gay men that moved the virus around the community."

You are so full of shit and even worse, you actually believe it.
There was actually a book written about what happened with the California Department of Public Health and their science and findings being "silenced" by the gay elite. Here it is.

hedge wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 pmNo, you fucking moron, the reason HIV spread in the gay community is b/c they were having anal sex. The chances of a male getting HIV from a female are vastly smaller than than from getting fucked in the ass. Even the chances of a female getting HIV vaginally are much smaller than getting it from getting buttfucked. That's the reason gay people (and IV drug users) are more susceptible to HIV than people only engaging in non-anal, hetero sex, you homophobic moron...
Anal sex does NOT make one gay. Men have been having anal sex with anything that they can stick their dick into since God told Noah he was flooding the Earth. Its been that long. And for most of those thousands of years, it was about power and dominance. I have fucked six different women in the ass, and in all six of those cases it was purely psychological, about my power and dominance over her (and her being feminine and "submitting.") When Val Kilmer played Philip the One Eyed in that dreadful Oliver Stone movie Alexander, you could see him get drunk and try to fuck all the submissive guys when he wasn't fucking Angelina Jolie (his wife.) Didn't make him gay. Back in the day it was about POWER!

But AIDS has only been around since about 1981. The difference here is that in the 1970s, homosexual behavior was started to become a bit more mainstream which meant that the bath houses and the swapping up on partners became part of the culture for gay men. That WAS their behavior, fuck for conquest, conquer as many men and you are allowed. Now men are naturally promiscuous by nature, but women and marriage kind of clamped down on that instinct by regulating sexual activity since (as you so aptly put it hedge) "the pussy is undefeated." Those are your words. But if you are man and you very much like to stick your dick into something nice and tight (and as many of those as possible) call yourself gay and live that lifestyle and you could have 150 partners in one year like this disease spreading mother fucker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga%C3%ABtan_Dugas

It isn't about being a homophobe. Its about promiscuity. It always was.
So, you're saying that because you're the "top" when you play with a bunch of gay guys that you're not gay because you're the one fucking the gay guy? So, that's how you reason with yourself about it, you closet case.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:42 pm

New record. Had to scroll up 17 pages to find something I’d want to respond to. And of course I now forget what it is.
Butt juice

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:44 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:06 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:06 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:29 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:18 am

Polio has lower mortality rates and far higher rates of full recovery, but you never complained about your children being forced to receive Polio vaccines.
No, but I have known MANY parents who have complained about their daughter's being forced to receive HPV vaccines. It still doesn't stop the minions of government authority to proceed to stipulate (on their own authority) that the HPV vaccine be mandatory OR ELSE! Sorry. Most parents don't believe their daughter is going to grow up to become a slut.

Mandating vaccination is fine so long as the mandates are not politically biased.
You really area fucking ignorant, heartless piece of shit who knows absolutely nothing.
Well DS, I know how a female acquires HPV. It appears that you might not know how that happens.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:07 pm

Tree. Thanks.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:21 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:19 pm
hedge wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 pm "They knew back in 1981, KNEW, that gay men were primarily the targets of AIDS based solely on the fact that gay men are highly promiscuous. Math and science stipulated it was the promiscuous nature of gay men that moved the virus around the community."

You are so full of shit and even worse, you actually believe it.
There was actually a book written about what happened with the California Department of Public Health and their science and findings being "silenced" by the gay elite. Here it is.

hedge wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 pmNo, you fucking moron, the reason HIV spread in the gay community is b/c they were having anal sex. The chances of a male getting HIV from a female are vastly smaller than than from getting fucked in the ass. Even the chances of a female getting HIV vaginally are much smaller than getting it from getting buttfucked. That's the reason gay people (and IV drug users) are more susceptible to HIV than people only engaging in non-anal, hetero sex, you homophobic moron...
Anal sex does NOT make one gay. Men have been having anal sex with anything that they can stick their dick into since God told Noah he was flooding the Earth. Its been that long. And for most of those thousands of years, it was about power and dominance. I have fucked six different women in the ass, and in all six of those cases it was purely psychological, about my power and dominance over her (and her being feminine and "submitting.") When Val Kilmer played Philip the One Eyed in that dreadful Oliver Stone movie Alexander, you could see him get drunk and try to fuck all the submissive guys when he wasn't fucking Angelina Jolie (his wife.) Didn't make him gay. Back in the day it was about POWER!

But AIDS has only been around since about 1981. The difference here is that in the 1970s, homosexual behavior was started to become a bit more mainstream which meant that the bath houses and the swapping up on partners became part of the culture for gay men. That WAS their behavior, fuck for conquest, conquer as many men and you are allowed. Now men are naturally promiscuous by nature, but women and marriage kind of clamped down on that instinct by regulating sexual activity since (as you so aptly put it hedge) "the pussy is undefeated." Those are your words. But if you are man and you very much like to stick your dick into something nice and tight (and as many of those as possible) call yourself gay and live that lifestyle and you could have 150 partners in one year like this disease spreading mother fucker.

So, you're saying that because you're the "top" when you play with a bunch of gay guys that you're not gay because you're the one fucking the gay guy? So, that's how you reason with yourself about it, you closet case.
No. That is not what I am saying.

I'm saying that the entire concept of being "gay" is relatively new in human history. Hell, the concept of "sexuality" is very new. I don't like that word "sexuality" because its meaningless. I don't think you will find the expression "homosexual" anywhere in the Bible. Its not there. Neither is transvestite, necropheliac, lesbian, pedarist, or transgender. None of that. But anal sex IS there (man shall not lie with man.) Its right there. The Bible is very specific on actual "acts" but not "concepts." So the act has been around for thousands of years since men have been fucking other men for thousands of years.

The actual act of anal sex didn't make them gay back then. Not sure it makes them gay today. Biblically DS, its not a sin for man to fuck his wife in the ass. Pretty sure God was clear on this, wife is not supposed to withhold her body from her husband since her body now belongs to him and vice-versa. If Adam wanted to express his "dominance" over Eve and put his penis in Eve's naughty spot, God would not have slapped him on the wrist for that. It is unclear how Eve would have handled it (maybe she goes and eats an apple?)

No the concept of being "gay", that is more of a lifestyle than anything else. The men of Sodom did not want to "know" the angels that entered the city because the men were gay. The men of Sodom wanted to "know" the angels because they were promiscuous. That was their lifestyle in Sodom, a lifestyle that God Almighty felt was worthy of lightning bolts, a lifestyle in the early 1980s that brought death and destruction to a "community."
Last edited by innocentbystander on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Paying good money for someone to please just shoot me.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:37 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:21 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:19 pm

No. That is not what I am saying.

I'm saying that the entire concept of being "gay" is relatively new in human history. Hell, the concept of "sexuality" is very new. I don't like that word "sexuality" because its meaningless. I don't think you will find the expression "homosexual" anywhere in the Bible. Its not there. Neither is transvestite, necropheliac, lesbian, pedarist, or transgender. None of that. But anal sex IS there (man shall not lie with man.) Its right there. The Bible is very specific on actual "acts" but not "concepts." So the act has been around for thousands of years since men have been fucking other men for thousands of years.

The actual act of anal sex didn't make them gay back then. Not sure it makes them gay today. Biblically DS, its not a sin for man to fuck his wife in the ass. Pretty sure God was clear on this, wife is not supposed to withhold her body from her husband since her body now belongs to him and vice-versa. If Adam wanted to express his "dominance" over Eve and put his penis in Eve's naughty spot, God would not have slapped him on the wrist for that. It is unclear how Eve would have handled it (maybe she goes and eats an apple?)

No the concept of being "gay", that is more of a lifestyle than anything else. The men of Sodom did not want to "know" the angels that entered the city because the men were gay. The men of Sodom wanted to "know" the angels because they were promiscuous. That was their lifestyle in Sodom, a lifestyle that God Almighty felt was worthy of lightning bolts, a lifestyle in the early 1980s that brought death and destruction to a "community."
I love when IB does this quote stuff!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:37 pm I love when IB does this quote stuff!
Please just shoot me.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:10 pm

"I slept with the local moped"

What's a moped? Something that everybody rode?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:13 pm

Clever

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:10 pm "I slept with the local moped"

Fat girls are like mopeds. They are fun to ride but you don't want anyone to see you riding one.

I was actually going to write a fan fiction novel about a young man who fucked lots of fatties. But I am not sure you guys would want to read it. The outline is complete. Let me know if you are interested and I will post here.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Having a moped at 13 was fucking cool. Where the fuck did you grow up? Kentucky?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:03 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Fat girls are like mopeds. They are fun to ride but you don't want anyone to see you riding one.

I was actually going to write a fan fiction novel about a young man who fucked lots of fatties. But I am not sure you guys would want to read it. The outline is complete. Let me know if you are interested and I will post here.
You’re kidding, right?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:47 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:03 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm

You’re kidding, right?
HelenW got me interested in writing fan fiction about 14 years ago. My writing skilz are not nearly as good as hers. She's actually published some stuff, made some money. I never did that. I am just not sure you guys are interested in reading it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:45 am

A good read

https://www.commentary.org/articles/bar ... evolution/

some excerpts

In this ideology, speech is violence. But violence, when carried out by the right people in pursuit of a just cause, is not violence at all. In this ideology, bullying is wrong, unless you are bullying the right people, in which case it’s very, very good. In this ideology, education is not about teaching people how to think, it’s about reeducating them in what to think. In this ideology, the need to feel safe trumps the need to speak truthfully.

Racism has been redefined. It is no longer about discrimination based on the color of someone’s skin. Racism is any system that allows for disparate outcomes between racial groups. If disparity is present, as the high priest of this ideology, Ibram X. Kendi, has explained, racism is present. According to this totalizing new view, we are all either racist or anti-racist. To be a Good Person and not a Bad Person, you must be an “anti-racist.” There is no neutrality. There is no such thing as “not racist.”

Most important: In this revolution, skeptics of any part of this radical ideology are recast as heretics. Those who do not abide by every single aspect of its creed are tarnished as bigots, subjected to boycotts and their work to political litmus tests. The Enlightenment, as the critic Edward Rothstein has put it, has been replaced by the exorcism.

What we call “cancel culture” is really the justice system of this revolution. And the goal of the cancellations is not merely to punish the person being cancelled. The goal is to send a message to everyone else: Step out of line and you are next.

It has worked. A recent CATO study found that 62 percent of Americans are afraid to voice their true views. Nearly a quarter of American academics endorse ousting a colleague for having a wrong opinion about hot-button issues such as immigration or gender differences. And nearly 70 percent of students favor reporting professors if the professor says something that students find offensive, according to a Challey Institute for Global Innovation survey.

Courage means, first off, the unqualified rejection of lies. Do not speak untruths, either about yourself or anyone else, no matter the comfort offered by the mob. And do not genially accept the lies told to you. If possible, be vocal in rejecting claims you know to be false. Courage can be contagious, and your example may serve as a means of transmission.

When you’re told that traits such as industriousness and punctuality are the legacy of white supremacy, don’t hesitate to reject it. When you’re told that statues of figures such as Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass are offensive, explain that they are national heroes. When you’re told that “nothing has changed” in this country for minorities, don’t dishonor the memory of civil-rights pioneers by agreeing. And when you’re told that America was founded in order to perpetuate slavery, don’t take part in rewriting the country’s history.

a bunch of examples where cancel culture is out of control in the article.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 am

What is fan fiction?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:55 am

Damn, eCat posting an article from Commentary, this has to be a sign of the apocalypse...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:57 am

Here's another one you'll like, by John McWhorter, who is a very smart guy. I like Bari Weiss alright, but I think McWhoter is better...

https://johnmcwhorter.substack.com/p/th ... ntiracists