eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:30 am

its not surprising at all that Biden won with more votes

That was the whole issue to begin with. I don't think anyone is really disputing that Biden got more votes.

Its how he *got* those votes that people take issue with, hence the changes in many voting laws in GOP held swing states.

and I'm sure that leaves some opening about them not wanting Black votes to count or some horseshit slant.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:31 am

It really is IB. You of course, were wrong about the election. I showed you numbers and you ignored and changed the subject. You are an embarrassment to America.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:32 am

The change in voter laws was because the Republicans lost.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:39 am

It's got nothing to do with who won or who lost. Both sides are actively trying to change voter laws. Democrats towards laws favorable to "political machine" type voting blocs and Republicans unfavorable to it.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:39 am

Democrats have reached a deal to narrow President Joe Biden’s plan to require financial institutions to report account flows to the Internal Revenue Service in a bid to improve tax compliance, according to a key House Democrat.

House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal said he and other Democratic leaders are planning to set a threshold higher than the $600 proposed by the Biden administration that would trigger a bank to report total account inflows and outflows to the tax collection agency.

“We’ve reached an agreement to not have the $600,” Neal said Thursday, adding that other details are still being worked out.

A Democratic aide said the discussions currently are focused on raising the threshold to $10,000, but cautioned that is still tentative and could change.

The idea is one of dozens of tax proposals that Democrats are currently considering to fund a $3.5 trillion bill to invest in climate programs, child care and education.

The White House proposal to give the IRS more visibility into the deposits and outflows of many bank account owners has run into heavy lobbying from banks, along with resistance from Republicans and some Democrats who are concerned that it would give the IRS too much of taxpayers’ personal data. A $600 threshold for deposits or withdrawals would give the IRS information on most accounts.

“You want to make sure it doesn’t hit the unintended. You don’t want to hit people at the lower end,” Neal said.

-----

fucking hell

Biden's approach to generating tax revenues to pay for his spending plans is to go after the guy taking cash for mowing yards.

This guys spends alot of his time sitting around trying to figure out ways to fuck people over.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:44 am

The bank thing is asinine. It wont hit anybody except people who don't report their tips, leading to minimal new tax except we'll all probably have to start getting charged even more in fees just to keep our money in a fucking bank just to pay for all of the reporting..
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:47 am

he says he won't implement new taxes on people making less than $400K

then he goes after people earning a little cash on the side trying to make ends meet.

JFC

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:55 am

"A Democratic aide said the discussions currently are focused on raising the threshold to $10,000, but cautioned that is still tentative and could change."

So are they going to lower it or raise it?? I thought the threshold right now was $10K...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:10 pm

the Sopranos taught me it was 10K

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:12 pm

It is

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:12 pm

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Right now transactions over $10,000 are reported. What they are talking about now is having to report transactions for all accounts above a certain balance. The current proposal is to have to report "inflows and outflows" (whatever that means) on accounts with a balance above $600 which is virtually all accounts. So "raising it to $10,000" would be a change from now where only single transactions more than $10,000 get reported.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:42 pm

A good read on Josiah Zaynor and the current political climate of how we define experts via cancel culture

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/meet-josi ... ricas-most

MT: What do you think the real objection to your vaccine videos was? Is it just the safety issue? They also imply that lives could have been saved by developing and releasing a vaccine more quickly, or by releasing a different kind of vaccine.

Josiah Zayner: The reasons they gave weren’t related to the vaccine or COVID necessarily. It was just dangerous stuff. So yeah, I don’t know. But I imagine — it’s a question, who’s correct? We say, “Well the FDA is correct.” But then you say, China has approved their own vaccine. They’re a country with a much bigger population. Over a billion people. Is China really going to be that wrong? Or India, or Brazil, or any of these other countries?

We’re right and everybody else is wrong? That doesn’t make any sense. Nobody is trying to kill their population. But only our vaccines are okay? Only the things that the CDC says is okay? It’s a distorted point of view. It’s very US-centric. The idea that we’re the only people who can make the correct decisions in the pandemic, when obviously we can’t — I don’t think anybody would say that we’ve done a good job in any way.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Hey look. Those dirty retarded Haitians are gone. Poof. Just like that.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Hey, no problem. As long as you're a republican...

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 pm

that is right hedge. we got the three we wanted with Trump, but no, Biden does not get any. That is Mitch McConnell's job. And if liberals don't like it, that is too bad. We are started to chip away at the darkness that is Roe-vs-Wade. We're not going to let you do anything to stop that progress from happening.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:35 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 pm that is right hedge. we got the three we wanted with Trump, but no, Biden does not get any. That is Mitch McConnell's job. And if liberals don't like it, that is too bad. We are started to chip away at the darkness that is Roe-vs-Wade. We're not going to let you do anything to stop that progress from happening.
I wish someone would chip away at your skull with an ice pick and not stop until sun shines through that empty vessel….
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:47 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:35 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 pm that is right hedge. we got the three we wanted with Trump, but no, Biden does not get any. That is Mitch McConnell's job. And if liberals don't like it, that is too bad. We are started to chip away at the darkness that is Roe-vs-Wade. We're not going to let you do anything to stop that progress from happening.
I wish someone would chip away at your skull with an ice pick and not stop until sun shines through that empty vessel….
So you've said. But only one of us wishes violence upon the other. Maybe you need to re-examine your life?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:19 pm

::: raises hand :::

Ditto

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:22 pm

yes rat, that's right. You need to re-examine YOUR life as well. Ditto.