Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by aTm » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:09 pm

It's clearly the type of high fashion that only a barmaid turned congresswoman could get.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Your bitterness is palpable...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:08 pm

aTm wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:09 pm It's clearly the type of high fashion that only a barmaid turned congresswoman could get.
She's just a kid.

We have to keep reminding ourselves, that she is just a kid, a grown baby girl. She is not a full grown woman. If she was a full grown woman, then she wouldn't start crying whenever she makes an ass of herself. Which she does all the time.

Its horrible that the people in her district have the right to vote this girl into legislative office. I blame them for AOC's incompetence, not her. She doesn't know any better. Put her in a tank top and have her serve us beer. That is what she can do. Congress? No.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and .....

According to a new book “Peril” written by Bob Woodward, Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the US was ever going to attack.

“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the new book written by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political editor Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a US attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack!!!

“If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise. https://t.co/bIYO1HFuVi

On January 8, 2021, the same day Milley reportedly spoke to China in a secret phone call, CNN ran a story claiming Pelosi had gotten assurances from Milley there are safeguards in place in the event President Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon.

“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote in a letter. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”

After speaking with Milley Friday, Pelosi told her caucus that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources on a caucus call.

“Speaker Pelosi initiated a call with the Chairman. He answered her questions regarding the process of nuclear command authority,” Colonel Dave Butler said in a statement.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told House Democrats that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event President Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:05 pm

Glad we had some sane people in place to thwart any bullshit Trump might've tried in his last days...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:23 pm

you throw a fit about people trying insurrection on Jan 6th

but are perfectly OK with a general giving advance notice of the intentions of his commander in Chief to our enemy.

jesus christ
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm

I trust the chinese to make rational decisions about avoiding global catastrophe more than I trust Trump. He gives less of a shit about America and certainly less of a shit (as far as his pea brain could even comprehend it) about global interconnectedness than the chinese do. At least they realize they need a strong America to achieve their own goals. Trump is too much of a total narcissistic megalomaniac to comprehend anything like that. I'm not kidding. Just look at all this bullshit "election fraud" stuff that is totally on him. It's going to fuck up our country way more than anything any terrorist could've done, and he's still at it. He's done more lasting harm to this country than bin Laden ever did. He's a stain on this country that may never be resolved. Not him himself, he's too goddamn stupid for that, but what he's wrought is going to have lasting detrimental implications for America as we used to know it, but that America is all over now, and Trump was the willing, giddy catalyst...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:39 pm

"you throw a fit about people trying insurrection on Jan 6th"

Yes, b/c those people were terrorists in exactly the same way the 9/11 hijackers were. The only difference was, the 9/11 terrorists actually brought the country together, at least for a time. The Jan 6th terrorists have torn us apart in ways the 9/11 terrorists could only dream of. And Trump was the catalyst, not just on that day but his whole 4 years in office and, really, his whole pathetic life...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:45 pm

the kind of civil disobedience that gets people's attention

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:08 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:24 pm Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and .....

According to a new book “Peril” written by Bob Woodward, Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the US was ever going to attack.

“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the new book written by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political editor Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a US attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack!!!

“If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise. https://t.co/bIYO1HFuVi

On January 8, 2021, the same day Milley reportedly spoke to China in a secret phone call, CNN ran a story claiming Pelosi had gotten assurances from Milley there are safeguards in place in the event President Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon.

“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote in a letter. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”

After speaking with Milley Friday, Pelosi told her caucus that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources on a caucus call.

“Speaker Pelosi initiated a call with the Chairman. He answered her questions regarding the process of nuclear command authority,” Colonel Dave Butler said in a statement.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told House Democrats that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event President Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources.
He did the same thing that was done to Nixon. The ChiComs thought -- and with reasonable justification -- that Trump was likely to launch an attack. Our intelligence showed that that the ChiComs were on edge and gearing up for a possible US attack. Milley was doing his best to avoid a Guns of August situation, and thank God he did.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:09 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm I trust the chinese to make rational decisions about avoiding global catastrophe more than I trust Trump. He gives less of a shit about America and certainly less of a shit (as far as his pea brain could even comprehend it) about global interconnectedness than the chinese do. At least they realize they need a strong America to achieve their own goals. Trump is too much of a total narcissistic megalomaniac to comprehend anything like that. I'm not kidding. Just look at all this bullshit "election fraud" stuff that is totally on him. It's going to fuck up our country way more than anything any terrorist could've done, and he's still at it. He's done more lasting harm to this country than bin Laden ever did. He's a stain on this country that may never be resolved. Not him himself, he's too goddamn stupid for that, but what he's wrought is going to have lasting detrimental implications for America as we used to know it, but that America is all over now, and Trump was the willing, giddy catalyst...
Bingo
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:37 pm

I find it hilarious that Milley believed this little yarn would make him a heroic figure and make people forget he’s the head moron in charge of the Afghanistan debacle
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:57 pm

eCat wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:23 pm you throw a fit about people trying insurrection on Jan 6th

but are perfectly OK with a general giving advance notice of the intentions of his commander in Chief to our enemy.

jesus christ
Hedge is high on meth at the moment.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:01 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:09 pm
hedge wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm I trust the chinese to make rational decisions about avoiding global catastrophe more than I trust Trump. He gives less of a shit about America and certainly less of a shit (as far as his pea brain could even comprehend it) about global interconnectedness than the chinese do. At least they realize they need a strong America to achieve their own goals. Trump is too much of a total narcissistic megalomaniac to comprehend anything like that. I'm not kidding. Just look at all this bullshit "election fraud" stuff that is totally on him. It's going to fuck up our country way more than anything any terrorist could've done, and he's still at it. He's done more lasting harm to this country than bin Laden ever did. He's a stain on this country that may never be resolved. Not him himself, he's too goddamn stupid for that, but what he's wrought is going to have lasting detrimental implications for America as we used to know it, but that America is all over now, and Trump was the willing, giddy catalyst...
Bingo
hedge is high. you have no excuse counsellor

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:53 am

if the president issues an unlawful or immoral order, the subordinate military has a right to refuse, they have an obligation to refuse.

he does not have the right or obligation to undermine the Commander in Chief on what he thinks he might do at a future date, dictate his own foreign policy approach and jeopardize the nation by creating a disparity in leadership.

This is the very definition of treason.

Even if I vehemently disagreed with Biden on his decision, its the military chain of command. Its the foundation of our strength as a superpower.

Milley would not tolerate one of his Colonels undermining him so fuck this guy. He needs to be in prison and thankful he isn't facing a firing squad.

Even Vindman, the Trump whistleblower is like "this guy crossed a line here and should resign"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 am

we have a system in place the is designed to be sustained and function beyond just one man.

When you say some stupid ass shit like you trust the Chinese to make better rational decisions after they just released a pandemic on the world that has resulted in the death of millions and tried to blame the US for it than more you trust Trump without considering the safe guards we have in place, its just shows your bias beyond rational thinking.

Biden is a moron, but there is a clear line in the sand on his ability to govern in our nations checques and balances, That was especially true of Trump. Every democrat and woke non pronoun person in the world was watching his every move. The man was impeached twice for stuff they'd let Biden do 6 times over.

lasting harm - you are ate up. What lasting harm has Trump done - just a week ago you admitted Trump did nothing to make your life any worse during his presidency.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:46 am

My TN is now leading the country in new covid cases by percentage. FL, TX, Idaho and others get all the pub but we're #1 baby. The National Guard is helping out at the over-run ICUs. It's a real happening.

The wife and I have breakthrough cases. We just spent day 4 on the tri-toon - this is day 5 and I'm going to finish breakfast and eventually will go to the far side of the driving range and hit a couple buckets of balls.

The pfizer vax was a real blessing. It's bizarre that people are dying on ventilators needlessly...all for want of a free jab, no different than what they got as a kid.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:11 am

"but are perfectly OK with a general giving advance notice of the intentions of his commander in Chief to our enemy."

When the commander in chief is Donald Trump, I'd be OK with Mickey Mouse giving advance notice of his (Trump's, NOT "our") "intentions." The guy is a moron and a menace and I'm goddamn happy that there was an adult in the room to prevent a nuclear holocaust based on Trump's cockamamie "intentions." And sane person would be...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:14 am

so you had Pfizer and both had breakthrough?

I'd like to believe there is some key entity that is the reason some people have breakthrough and others don't.

I read there was an enzyme that was prevalent in people with the more severe cases of Covid. I'm hoping they get this figured out very soon.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 am

"he does not have the right or obligation to undermine the Commander in Chief on what he thinks he might do at a future date, dictate his own foreign policy approach and jeopardize the nation by creating a disparity in leadership."

Whether he has the right (whatever the fuck that is) to do it, I'm glad he did. Again, like any sane person would be. Sitting here squealing about "rights" when the alternative is Trump launching a nuke is asinine...