eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:29 pm

sardis wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:57 am
eCat wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:18 am Its insanity to believe that companies are going to fire workers over a vaccine mandate from the government

Now employers can readily take the position that their employees should be required to be vaccinated - Well within their rights but I'm certain there are many companies out there with no intention of telling an employee the terms of their employment is contingent upon taking a vaccine.
This hurts businesses like mine that has over 100 employees. We have about 20% who refuse to get vaccinated and just as soon leave to a smaller firm with less than 100 and not have to deal with the mandate.

I don't know if this administration is purposely trying to bring business down or they are so stupid about the economy out there.
I see people out on twitter talking about how people who refuse the vaccine are going to lose their job, their 401K , etc and it isn't going to work that way

There is no way that a business is going to jeopardize losing a significant percentage of its workforce due to some government mandate like a vaccine.

Those idiots are like "they'll just replace them with illegals or there will be 20 other people out there waiting to take their place"

Companies can't find people to take those jobs now and for the people that are skilled or educated, you aren't going to replace them with the unemployed that are seeking a job now.

Nor will it stand that the federal government implements punitive damages to any business that doesn't comply.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:00 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:02 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:29 pm
sardis wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:57 am
eCat wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:18 am Its insanity to believe that companies are going to fire workers over a vaccine mandate from the government

Now employers can readily take the position that their employees should be required to be vaccinated - Well within their rights but I'm certain there are many companies out there with no intention of telling an employee the terms of their employment is contingent upon taking a vaccine.
This hurts businesses like mine that has over 100 employees. We have about 20% who refuse to get vaccinated and just as soon leave to a smaller firm with less than 100 and not have to deal with the mandate.

I don't know if this administration is purposely trying to bring business down or they are so stupid about the economy out there.
I see people out on twitter talking about how people who refuse the vaccine are going to lose their job, their 401K , etc and it isn't going to work that way

There is no way that a business is going to jeopardize losing a significant percentage of its workforce due to some government mandate like a vaccine.

Those idiots are like "they'll just replace them with illegals or there will be 20 other people out there waiting to take their place"

Companies can't find people to take those jobs now and for the people that are skilled or educated, you aren't going to replace them with the unemployed that are seeking a job now.

Nor will it stand that the federal government implements punitive damages to any business that doesn't comply.
Agreed. But that doesn't matter. The 78 year old man pointed his finger like Jean Luc-Piccard and said "Make it so."

You are acting like these leftists have the slightest understanding that an order that can't possibly be followed (because math and logic says it will NOT be done) could ever actually be enforced simply because they have the guns and the authority. The man is not sophisticated enough to understand that the executive order will not be followed even if judges don't challenge it Constitutionally.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:31 pm

NY Times investigates the so-called retribution on the so-called Afghan terrorist...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:06 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:29 pm

A guy I talk to regularly on another board, an anti-vaxxer died in his sleep of covid this morning. He refused to go to the hospital out of fear of being intubated.

He gave it to his wife and now she is in ICU, facing the same fate he feared.

He died thinking he did what was best for him, he took a calculated risk that I would not have. He was a good man and father.

I need to hear from 10AC
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:19 am

Agreed.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:13 am

Was he vaxxed?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:34 am

241529018_4969964479686463_4548787193429791935_n.jpg
241529018_4969964479686463_4548787193429791935_n.jpg (19.76 KiB) Viewed 342 times

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:49 pm

241753340_4970204246329153_4413006936472138754_n.jpg
241753340_4970204246329153_4413006936472138754_n.jpg (52.67 KiB) Viewed 338 times

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:18 pm

"A guy I talk to regularly on another board, an anti-vaxxer died in his sleep of covid this morning. He refused to go to the hospital out of fear of being intubated."

He may have been a good guy, but I don't feel sorry for him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I feel sorry for his kids, though...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:32 pm

Way to take a hardline stance on someone eCat clearly cares about. Not a flaming dick move there or anything.
Butt juice

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:26 pm

You can suck my flaming dick, Tree. My (basically) wife isn't vaccinated, I told her if she gets covid and dies I'm not going to feel sorry for her, and I won't. I won't feel sorry for you if you die under any circumstances. Quite the opposite, actually...

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:44 pm

If a Tree falls in the woods would we hear it?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:54 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:26 pm You can suck my flaming dick, Tree. My (basically) wife isn't vaccinated, I told her if she gets covid and dies I'm not going to feel sorry for her, and I won't. I won't feel sorry for you if you die under any circumstances. Quite the opposite, actually...
Why are you dating someone who isn’t vaccinated?
Butt juice

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:55 pm

sardis wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:44 pm If a Tree falls in the woods would we hear it?
Just the sexy sound waves tickling your ear drums.
Butt juice

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Not sure what changed or why the rules are different than for the rest of us?

https://news.grabien.com/story-biden-ad ... ndate-supe

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congre ... te-1627859

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:12 pm

10ac?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:36 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:54 pm
hedge wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:26 pm You can suck my flaming dick, Tree. My (basically) wife isn't vaccinated, I told her if she gets covid and dies I'm not going to feel sorry for her, and I won't. I won't feel sorry for you if you die under any circumstances. Quite the opposite, actually...
Why are you dating someone who isn’t vaccinated?
Maybe he's just fucking her?

Maybe she is the mother of his children and he's stuck with her?

Sometimes people don't get married because they can't contract with someone that they are FORCED to be with or they just LIKE being with.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:41 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:54 pm Why are you dating someone who isn’t vaccinated?
B/c my whole life doesn't revolve around the latest hysterical liberal mandate of the moment like yours does, you fucking cunt...