The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 am

eCat wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am now even easier for women in Texas - they can go to Mexico!

I can't even buy a gun in Mexico.
Isn't it great that a newbie nation in the Western Hemisphere founded under the principle and dogmas of Roman Catholicism, simply chooses to disregard Catholic dogma when its politically inconvenient and allow murder to take place because of feminism?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 am

anyone hear from 10AC?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:56 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 am
eCat wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am now even easier for women in Texas - they can go to Mexico!

Isn't it great that a newbie nation in the Western Hemisphere founded under the principle and dogmas of Roman Catholicism, simply chooses to disregard Catholic dogma when its politically inconvenient and allow murder to take place because of feminism?
they made it clear a long time ago they didn't need their population growing (specifically with impoverished people) and would be better served with fewer people.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:10 am

Joe Rogan went after Jim Acosta and CNN for claiming that Ivermectin, a controversial anti-parasite drug the podcaster used to treat Covid-19, is a “horse dewormer.”

“Well, well well, if it isn’t old ‘Horse Worm Rogan,'” guest Tom Segura cracked on Tuesday’s episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, referring to the outrage Rogan sparked by taking Ivermectin despite warnings against the drug from public health officials.

Rogan appreciated Segura’s quip and responded by asking, “Bro, do I have to sue CNN?” over their coverage of his coronavirus treatment.

“They’re making shit up!” Rogan continued. “They keep saying I’m taking horse dewormer. I literally got it from a doctor. It’s an American company. They won the Nobel Prize in 2015 for use in human beings and CNN is saying I’m taking horse dewormer. They must know that’s a lie.”

The scientists who developed the drug did win the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine in 2015, as the foundation concluded that the drug “revolutionized therapy for patients suffering from devastating parasitic diseases.”

Segura noted that a lot of outlets and people have labeled the drug as a horse dewormer, prompting Rogan to exclaim, “If the internet says it, who cares. But CNN is saying it. Jim Acosta!”

While Ivermectin is used to treat humans, versions of the drug are also used to deworm livestock, and the FDA has warned that they have “not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals,” adding that they have “received multiple reports of patients who have required medical attention, including hospitalization, after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for livestock.”

Rogan went on to claim that several doctors suggest he take the medication, claiming that it’s a “blocker” of viral replicase — a word Rogan struggled to pronounce.

“CNN was saying I am a distributor of misinformation,” he said, adding, “I don’t know what’s going on, man. You know, there is a lot of speculation. One of the speculations involves the emergency use authorization for the vaccines. That, in order for there to be an emergency use authorization, there has to be no treatment for a disease.”

Rogan reasoned that because Ivermectin can treat coronavirus, the drug has received pushback from medical experts who are “pretending they don’t really work or they are conspiracy theories.”

“The grand conspiracy is that the pharmaceutical companies are in cahoots to try and make anybody who takes this stuff look crazy,” he said. “But what’s crazy is look how better I got [sic]! I got better pretty quick, bitch.”

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:14 am

"Isn't it great that a newbie nation in the Western Hemisphere founded under the principle and dogmas of Roman Catholicism, simply chooses to disregard Catholic dogma when its politically inconvenient and allow murder to take place because of feminism?"

Yes, it is..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:43 am

eCat wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:56 am
innocentbystander wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 am

they made it clear a long time ago they didn't need their population growing (specifically with impoverished people) and would be better served with fewer people.
Impoverished people. Yes. But why?

Dr Victor Davis Hanson asked the question as to WHY EXACTLY you could find multi-million dollar properties in San Diego with some of the most beautiful land ever landscaped, bountiful orchards of citrus trees, all well maintained, and yet just 10 miles away, you see the most impoverished, destitute, blighted land covered with feces and filth that has ever been just 10 feet South of the Border? He asks in his book Mexifornia, how is this possible? It is the exact same land, the exact same climate, the exact same everything. The only difference is the nation state on which the land sits, 10 miles of geography. And you know what liberals said when he asked that question? Their response to that question was

"Why would you ASK such a question?!?!?!"

They didn't have an answer (an answer both you and I could give.) Instead, they just wanted to shame him for writing the book that asks it. They wanted to put that question out of bounds and (if they could have) take away his professorship.

Nothing has changed in almost 20 years. The left is still even more hell bent on "cancelling" anyone who asks the tough questions.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:49 am

Victor Davis Hanson is a bigot, just like you.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:53 am

And look. Here is someone ELSE who does not want that question asked.

If I am a bigot, let me assure you there are worse things than bigotry. There is the willful desire to live in a world of ignorance and invoke some form of authority to cancel the ones who ask questions out of fear that people start to think.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:59 am

How many times have you read The Turner Diaries?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:10 pm

0. I have no idea what The Turner Diaries is.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:11 pm

"and yet just 10 miles away, you see the most impoverished, destitute, blighted land covered with feces and filth that has ever been just 10 feet South of the Border?"

I was in Tiajuana last summer. Nice city. A little crowded, yes, but nothing like you describe. Of course, you've never been and have no firsthand knowledge, b/c you're too terrified to leave your hovel, yet gladly rely on the reports of a pompous windbag like Hanson for all your "information" about the world...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:25 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:11 pm "and yet just 10 miles away, you see the most impoverished, destitute, blighted land covered with feces and filth that has ever been just 10 feet South of the Border?"

I was in Tiajuana last summer. Nice city. A little crowded, yes, but nothing like you describe. Of course, you've never been and have no firsthand knowledge, b/c you're too terrified to leave your hovel, yet gladly rely on the reports of a pompous windbag like Hanson for all your "information" about the world...
I've been to Tijuana 3 times, once in the 80s as a small child, once in 2004 before getting on a cruise, and once in 2013. In 2004 it looked a lot like what Dr Hanson described. In 2013 is was nicer. But still, a nice shithole.

I live in Arizona and I love the Mexican border towns. Great deals on food and medicine. Before covid, we would go to San Luis Rio at least once a year.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm

What you described in your original post could've easily been said about New York City in the 1970's...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:05 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm What you described in your original post could've easily been said about New York City in the 1970's...
And what I described could be said of Detroit in 2021.

That's not the point. The point is that Dr Hanson HAS a point. And people like DS not only refuse to dignify it, they want to cancel anyone who mentions it. Mexico is 3rd world. Okay so, WHY??????????????

I prefer to live in a world of intelligence and questioning and learning. DS does not. He prefers a world of cancelling, of broken homes, and his personal value system never put into question. My way is better.

And for the record hedge, I would never profess to say where I think you have been or have NOT been in your life. I don't know you. I don't know where you have been. And its none of my business. So try to remember that the next time you say something about where I have never been.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:13 pm

You can go to hell for all I care...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Mexico is not a 3rd world country. Anybody who has ever been there would know that. Clearly, you've never been to Mexico. Why did you lie?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:16 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:13 pm Mexico is not a 3rd world country. Anybody who has ever been there would know that. Clearly, you've never been to Mexico. Why did you lie?
I think I've been to Mexico about 20 times. If Mexico is not 3rd world, then what is it hedge? You tell me. USA is 1st world. What is Mexico?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:17 pm

I'll bet you've been to a few Mexican male brothels.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Mexico is Third World, but the term has no meaning anymore. First World = the west, NATO and Asian countries aligned with the US. Second World were the Warsaw Pact and other communist states. Third World equals everybody else.

Austria, Switzerland and Ireland are also Third World, it only came to be used as a synonym for shithole because most were shitholes not because it literally meant shithole
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:01 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:34 pm Mexico is Third World, but the term has no meaning anymore. First World = the west, NATO and Asian countries aligned with the US. Second World were the Warsaw Pact and other communist states. Third World equals everybody else.

Austria, Switzerland and Ireland are also Third World, it only came to be used as a synonym for shithole because most were shitholes not because it literally meant shithole
Yup.

Since 1991 and the ending of the Atomic Age (and the beginning of the Information Age) I suppose its pointless to discriminate nations based on alliances. We use other metrics to discriminate.

A better way to look at it would be corruption. Which country allows drug cartels to own land somewhere within the nation's borders to grow poppies for raw opium production, and law enforcement gets paid off and looks the other way? Not the United States. Mexico does. Which country insists that the police be paid by you (personally) before they follow up on a crime against you? Not the United States. Mexico does. Which country has judges who can be bought off by drug lords and have their charges dismissed in court? Not the United States. Mexico does. Mexico has a serious problem when more than 25% of its federal tax base comes from VAT on gasoline sales at Pemex filing stations. Bernie Madoff went to prison along with the Enron Execs and they died there. Felicity Huffman went to prison. Lori Loughlin went to prison. Harvey Weinstein went to prison. Its likely that Ghislaine Maxwell and Elizabeth Holmes will also be sent to prison for decades. In Mexico, they could buy their way out of a crime. Actually, in Mexico, they wouldn't even be charged.

All these things (to me) makes it "3rd world" in the Information Age sense. A corrupt government, it tolerates criminals who behave this way, they have "sanctuary" in Mexico. We have zero tolerance for this crap in the United States. Now we DO tolerate nonsense and corruption at some level because of politics. The guards who were "guarding" Jeffrey Epstein when he was murdered, they will face no consequences because of the complexion of their skin and affirmative action. The Russian Collusion investigation, again, politics says that all that waste of time and money means that no one in the FBI (not Lisa Page, not Strzok, none of them) will face consequences. That corruption shit, because of politics, we tolerate it. It remains to be seen what they will do to Prince Andrew in the UK (another 1st world nation) for his shenanigans or they will simply tolerate him.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.