eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:06 pm

LOL
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:21 pm

Very nice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:54 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:44 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:50 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:28 pm

No, and you’re just an Uber driver with delusions of grandeur.
Close.

I'm a software developer who rents out his many cars on Turo in my spare time. I don't drive people around. I just rent them out.

But at least I am not a destroyer of families. I don't make a living where children have their lives ripped apart and (sometimes) they commit suicide. Can you say that?
You are really bitter about having to pay property/equitable distribution, alimony, child support and attorney’s fees to your ex wife. Had you not beaten her and been an all around asshole, you could have avoided that fate.
I have a wife. I don't have an ex-wife. My ex-wife is fictional (Ann Coulter.)

That said I have many friends who have never laid a hand in violence against their wives BUT their wives got bored of them and their vaginas started to "tingle" for the alphaMcStudlyUnemployedRockBandDrummer who had no job or income. So their wives sought out assholes (like you) to become ex-wives and make them financially "whole" at the expense of my friends who have been reduced to pack-mule ATM machines. And their children are all fucked up. That makes your profession the worst possible job on the face of the earth.

You see I care. You do not. That is one of the many things on this earth that makes me a much better person than you. Never forget that counsellor.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:23 pm

Crazy motherfucker

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:31 pm

Dave: well played.

IB: did the child support agency start intercepting your Uber earnings in an effort to catch up on your child support arrears? It was bad enough to slap the mother in front of the kids but then to force them to go on welfare because you wanted to keep a few extra dollars for lotto tickets and Marlboro’s? That is beyond sorry. You’re a pathetic piece of shit.
Last edited by DooKSucks on Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:34 pm

"But at least I am not a destroyer of families."

Except your own...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:37 pm

"and make them financially "whole" at the expense of my friends who have been reduced to pack-mule ATM machines. And their children are all fucked up."

That makes me smile. Hopefully you are speaking from personal experience...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:59 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:31 pm Dave: well played.

IB: did the child support agency start intercepting your Uber earnings in an effort to catch up on your child support arrears? It was bad enough to slap the mother in front of the kids but then to force them to go on welfare because you wanted to keep a few extra dollars for lotto tickets and Marlboro’s? That is beyond sorry. You’re a pathetic piece of shit.
Child support? CHILD SUPPORT???? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you that fucking stupid? Are you not reading what I am typing? I am not divorced. I am happily married. Why is it so impossible for someone who is supposed to be smart to be so fucking naive as to think that only divorced men are allowed to be sufficiently angry about no-fault-divorce law?

None of my friends (who are now frivolously divorced) should have ever had to pay a penny of child support in their life. None of them. You know why? Because they wanted to stay married asshole. All of them, they wanted to STAY MARRIED. They were already giving their wives ALL of their earnings, ALL of it. But their wives wanted all the money.... oh... and she (she = each one of them) wanted to fuck that tattooed, unemployable, handsome as fuck, alpha motherfucker over there. But she can't exactly leave her husband and have alphaMcStudly's fat cock in her moist pussy AND keep her ex-husband's money now can she? She can't have it all?

Oh wait, yes she can. She just picks up the phone and calls you. And you go and fuck over my friends. YOU (and your no-fault-divorce laws that you turned into a cottage industry) turned my friends into wage slaves where if they don't sign a large enough child support check, they go to prison.

The child support model for raising children is what we have in the United States simply because we have no-fault-divorce law. Were it not for that law, you'd have to be practicing law in a productive and fruitful manner. Instead, you severed your own penis DS, yes you did! You chopped off your own penis and you willing rammed that hot poker of feminism right up your ass and add to the cancerous rot that is creeping over this country and ruining people by destroying marriage forever for 30 pieces of silver.

How can you live with yourself? You have the gall to call me a piece of shit? Look in the mirror asshole. When you stand before God on your judgment, and He asks you, why, why did you ruin His second greatest gift to man, what you are going to say to our Father? What could you possible say?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:06 am

hedge wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:37 pm "and make them financially "whole" at the expense of my friends who have been reduced to pack-mule ATM machines. And their children are all fucked up."

That makes me smile. Hopefully you are speaking from personal experience...
It makes you smile? Then you need a psychiatrist.

If you mean "personal experience" to be close friends who were ruined in divorce court then yes. If you mean "personal experience" to be myself, then no. I got lucky. I chose correctly. So many others haven't. But really hedge, I just got lucky.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:51 am

"and add to the cancerous rot that is creeping over this country and ruining people by destroying marriage forever for 30 pieces of silver."

DS makes a lot more than that...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 am

"why, why did you ruin His second greatest gift to man"

What's his first greatest gift to man? His dick? I'd say that was a mixed blessing. But yeah, a blessing nonetheless...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:55 am

"If you mean "personal experience" to be close friends who were ruined in divorce court then yes."

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for confirming that. Now I'm really happy...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:35 am

hedge wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 am "why, why did you ruin His second greatest gift to man"

What's his first greatest gift to man? His dick? I'd say that was a mixed blessing. But yeah, a blessing nonetheless...
Greatest gift God gave to man was life. That was #1. But God knew that it was not good for man to be alone.

So God's second greatest gift to man was marriage. God gave man marriage when He created Eve and gave her to Adam.
And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him. 23And the man said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man she was taken.” 24For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.…
One flesh. That is why when I am counselling married couples in trouble one of the first things I tell them to do (in the bedroom) is to sleep in the spoon position, man inserts himself in the woman from behind. Just one thrust Kind of like a sustained, sleeping fuck with no other thrusting or orgasm. Sleep as one flesh. After a few nights of sleeping like that, the two of them experience an intimacy WAY BEYOND anything that they imagined and don't want to sleep any other way. That tends to fix many marital problems. That is how I help.

Then feminism created no-fault-divorce which gave cuckolded simps like DS, the authority to invoke feminist inspired state law to rip that one flesh apart. That is who he hurts. That is why I shit all over his profession and will continue to do so. Hedge, serious question, do you know the roots of "no-fault-divorce?" Not just divorce, "no-fault" divorce? Do you know where it came from and why it became law? I do.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:31 pm

With such outbursts and rants, I bet the judge had no issue putting you in jail for failing to pay child support for several months. Civil contempt is a bitch, isn’t it?

Have you completed the court ordered therapy to get your supervised visitation with the kids yet?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:35 pm

IB You are one weird son of a bitch

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:40 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:31 pm With such outbursts and rants, I bet the judge had no issue putting you in jail for failing to pay child support for several months. Civil contempt is a bitch, isn’t it?

Have you completed the court ordered therapy to get your supervised visitation with the kids yet?
You don't even read what I type. What kind of a lawyer are you?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:46 pm

How many times is it you’ve been arrested for violating the domestic violence protective order? Five or six?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Let me help you out DS. I live in Arizona. The following writer is from Dallas. We are both happily married but both angry about no-fault-divorce law and how it has ruined marriage and families.

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/02/2 ... for-anger/

Of course you assume (incorrectly) that I am divorced. Or else, why would I care? You are functionally incapable of understanding that other people could CARE what happens to the marriages of others. I know that is a foreign concept for you. But that is only because you are flawed human being, broken in your soul, and you lash out at others personally, instead of being shamed for your sins that could all be forgiven if you repent.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:50 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:46 pm How many times is it you’ve been arrested for violating the domestic violence protective order? Five or six?
Zero.

Learn to read. Stop typing. Stop right now. And start reading. And learning.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:07 pm

REPENT!