Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:33 am

Tree wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:24 am
DooKSucks wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:21 pm No one has ever conquered and held Afghanistan long term. Why would we be any different? It's a hellhole with no resources other than opium, and there are no vital trade routes through the area. Fuck it.
It's an important place geographically if you're interested in controlling the ME. Also aren't there tons of rare gems underground there too? I kind of figured we were playing an angle on that but maybe not.
No. It was all about 9-11 and the irrational belief that in order to defeat islamic fundamentalism you need to garrison US troops in the nation state of which they train. Its taken 20 years to figure out, that is not going to solve the problem. That doesn't even talk about the problem.

The problem IS the religion. If we aren't going to invade every single islamic country, kill all their religious leaders, and convert the entire nation to Christianity, then anything else is a wasted effort. These Afghanis are 3rd world peasant people educationally on par with your aver Somali citizen, too geographically illiterate to locate their own nation on a globe who fancy a religion based on moon worship. And it is that moon worship that prevents these people from ever acquiring the technical skill of growing past the age of the wheel. And unlike pretty much every other Islamic nation, they have no oil wealth the West could "buy" from them to give them money enough to learn how fucked up they really are. When they aren't busy fucking their own goats, they are having sex with their own children. These people have a sophistication level on par with where Western Civilization was at the beginning of the Dark Ages.

If there was no islam, the WTC towers are still standing. That is a fact. It wasn't poverty that motivated those assholes to learn to fly planes into our skyscrapers. It was what they believe they get in their afterlife. It was their faith based on that moon worship religion. That's it.

I'll close by saying this, if a paranoid, lefty moonbat, asks me (point blank) what they have to do to keep from being murdered by a white supremacist Christian fundamentalist, I would tell them, don't enter an abortion clinic. That's it. They don't do that, then they'll likely have nothing to fear. But if the same paranoid, lefty moonbat asks me what they have to do to keep from being murdered by a islamic fundamentalist, I don't have answer for them. It could happen, anywhere, anytime.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:19 am

I'll close by saying this, if a paranoid, lefty moonbat, asks me (point blank) what they have to do to keep from being murdered by a white supremacist Christian fundamentalist, I would tell them, don't enter an abortion clinic.
What about all the other right wing nut jobs groups, which make up the vast majority of violent radicals in the country?
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:27 am

Tree wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:19 am
I'll close by saying this, if a paranoid, lefty moonbat, asks me (point blank) what they have to do to keep from being murdered by a white supremacist Christian fundamentalist, I would tell them, don't enter an abortion clinic.
What about all the other right wing nut jobs groups, which make up the vast majority of violent radicals in the country?
Be objective tree. Be objective and not subjective. Who are these people, this vast majority or violent radicals? You want to know what happens when you live in a world of subjectivity? Watch this:

See those three professors on the left? They never asked Candice Owens even one question. The democrats on the panel, they never asked Candice Owens even one question. And no one defined any extreme right wing, white supremacist, hate groups. All they are doing is saying that white supremacy bringing ruin to the black community, but at no time did any of them define even one case. They just repeated a narrative over and over. And why? Because the democrat party doesn't have any other narrative they can use to motivate black people to vote for them. It must be right wing nut job groups because, well, they don't have anything else.

You think democrats could ever craft a narrative that gets black people to vote for them with the 53% black abortion rate in NYC? You think democrats could ever craft a narrative that gets black people to vote for them with the 76% illegitimacy rate in the black community? You think democrats could ever craft a narrative that gets black people to vote for them with such a high illiteracy rate for black students in our nation's high schools? Not a chance. For a democrat to even mention any of those facts would be to alienate another group of people that they depend on to vote democrat.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:46 am

How are you actually alive with information processing skills this poor? Are you even employed?
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:50 am

IB. I was depending on you dying in your sleep last night

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:06 am

Tree wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:46 am How are you actually alive with information processing skills this poor? Are you even employed?
Not only am I employed full time, I also own a couple small businesses. I am able to handle all that because of my vast information processing skills. That and I am a responsible person.

If you are going to criticize my logic, its best for you to define exactly what piece of logic I used that you disagree with, and why. That is what I did (to you) in our last exchange. I quoted you and logically and objectively explained why you were wrong. And what did you just do just now? You attacked me personally. You insult me, that's all. You just did to me something that I never did to you.

Re-examine your life.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:27 am

We should've kept our small footprint in Afghanistan. For fuck's sake, we've got bases all over the world, in places like England and Germany, yee-ha, those are real strategic and helpful of our national interests. Not. Small garrisons of our troops backing up Afghani friendlies was smart. The only way you're going to smoke out the Taliban is to have a permanent presence over there. 20 years ain't gonna get it. Look what happened. We went over there, they ran to the hills and hung out for 20 years, the minute we leave they come pouring out again. 20 years ain't shit to them. You need multiple generations of educating girls and women to really change anything and to let the cave dwellers die out...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:45 am

I still think my idea 20 years ago to turn the place into a sea of glass was better.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:52 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:27 am We should've kept our small footprint in Afghanistan. For fuck's sake, we've got bases all over the world, in places like England and Germany, yee-ha, those are real strategic and helpful of our national interests. Not. Small garrisons of our troops backing up Afghani friendlies was smart. The only way you're going to smoke out the Taliban is to have a permanent presence over there. 20 years ain't gonna get it. Look what happened. We went over there, they ran to the hills and hung out for 20 years, the minute we leave they come pouring out again. 20 years ain't shit to them. You need multiple generations of educating girls and women to really change anything and to let the cave dwellers die out...
We have/had bases in Germany and England because of World War II and the Cold War. The Cold War ended 30 years ago (1991) with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the bankruptcy of the Soviet Union. So 30 years of bases in Europe serving no functional purpose beyond sales pitches for Army/Air Force recruiters (sign on the dotted line and spend a couple years in Europe!) That's it.

It was POTUS Trump (not Carter, not Reagan, not Bush 41, not Clinton, not Bush 43, and certainly not Obama) who came to the conclusion that it was time to start pulling our troops garrisoned in Germany, out of Germany. The Germans went apoplectic. They weren't angry and horrified about that because they were afraid of being invaded. They were angry because their economy counts on 60,000+ US GIs being based in their country and spending our income tax dollars (which pay their salaries) in their country. They want the $$$$$$.

Putting bases in the Middle East ("Middle Earth") is not going to fix the problem. The problem is the religion. It is Islam in general that is the problem. We need to end Islam the way we ended Communism. There simply isn't room enough on this planet for Communism to co-exist peacefully with nation state Republics grounded in self rule, capitalism, & Christianity. Same is true for Islam. If we wont do what we must to fix the problem (and we wont) then don't bother trying to do anything.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:44 pm

You are an American stuck in a city that’s being overrun by the Taliban and your government wants you to fill out a form...

https://af.usembassy.gov/security-alert ... nistan-15/

I’m not surprised, but sickened. Prayers for those folks.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:46 pm

I’m all for getting our troops out of that hell hole, but our military officers shit the bed on the execution of this.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Agreed

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:44 pm

IB you are medically confirmed retarded right?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:44 pm IB you are medically confirmed retarded right?
Well, I would be if (and only if) the person giving me an expert, professional diagnosis, is someone like yourself. :)

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:53 pm

So that's a yes?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:26 pm

I don't really give a fuck what happens in Afgahnistan.

Osama was in Pakistan. The whole thing was a waste of American lives , money and goodwill.

We should have put our people on planes in the middle of the night and got the hell out of there 10 years ago (actually we should have never went if our intelligence community could have figured it out

Then , whenever one them stands up to make a speech about he's the new man, we just send a drone over and blow up his ass.

If you are the leader of the <insert arabic sounding horseshit group name here> and you have a life expectancy of 3 months, its going to be a hard job to keep filled.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:09 pm

The Taliban are so much better at this....

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:10 pm

🤣

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Civil trial against Prince Andrew goes to trial in the state of New York on September 13th

Its just civil, but I am sure investigators with the Justice Department as well as the State of New York and the FBI will be analyzing this for their case against Ghislaine Maxwell on Thanksgiving. That is assuming it goes to trial. They can't extradite the Prince for a civil case but if he doesn't show up, then its an automatic judgment.

Shit is happening.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:21 pm

Dr. Fauci approves of the women in Afghanistan forced to wear face coverings.