eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:25 am
eCat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:30 am Lindell is going to ruin a good thing he had going. A recovering addict living the American dream selling of all things, pillows. And its going to go down the tubes with his dedication to Trump.

on another note....

Rand Paul went on youtube with a message of defiance against the mask mandates

I've read that as a result he was suspended from Youtube for 7 days. I haven't verified that but I it wouldn't surprise me.

Paul's messaging was divisive but it wasn't fake news or false information. Suspending a sitting U.S. Senator that is pretty well liked is short sighted. The last thing big tech needs is to get Rand Paul on the break up big tech wagon. He'll never let it drop.
Calling for resistance against the government is a bit much…
12 months you guys were all about civil disobedience and protesting

now its a bit much
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Um..it was a bit much Jan. 6th

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Wearing a mask in order to protect others isn’t the same as discrimination practiced by law enforcement. There is a difference.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:49 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:46 pm Wearing a mask in order to protect others isn’t the same as discrimination practiced by law enforcement. There is a difference.
That's correct. There is a difference.

But mandating someone who already HAD covid-19 to wear a mask (particularly if that person was also vaccinated) is a bit much. They are not a carrier and could not catch or spread the disease. Furthermore, if that infected and vaccinated person comes into contact with someone who has active covid, they are loaded with antibodies. So.... they will be fine.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:53 pm

Wrong

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:55 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:53 pmWrong
So you've said. My position is one of science, medicine, public health, and common sense. If you say I am wrong, then your position is based on politics or just... pride.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:56 pm

Voodoo

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Okay that then

B-

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:10 pm

Every day I come in here and think to myself..."Oh boy! I hope there's some good conversation about Donald Trump in here again today!
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Quiet! We've almost turned e.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:43 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:10 pm Every day I come in here and think to myself..."Oh boy! I hope there's some good conversation about Donald Trump in here again today!
Not about Trump, but Prince Andrew was sued today.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:07 pm

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 am

twitter has been fun to watch regarding this symposium. I consider myself a more or less neutral observer on this watching people take sides

honestly its hard to believe the level of belief some people have. Its ok to believe the 2020 election had some serious irregularities that have to be investigated. But some of the stuff people are clinging to as beyond a shadow of a doubt proof is crazy.

I think Lindell will never recover from this and the people that work for him and everyone he supports in the supply chain are going to suffer.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:50 am

Oh. They know. He's going down with the ship. Taking their whole town with him.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:57 am

"Its ok to believe the 2020 election had some serious irregularities that have to be investigated. But some of the stuff people are clinging to as beyond a shadow of a doubt proof is crazy."

To the people who know better, the people who believe the former don't look that much different from the people you describe in the latter...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:20 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 amhonestly its hard to believe the level of belief some people have. Its ok to believe the 2020 election had some serious irregularities that have to be investigated. But some of the stuff people are clinging to as beyond a shadow of a doubt proof is crazy.

I think Lindell will never recover from this and the people that work for him and everyone he supports in the supply chain are going to suffer.
Agreed. Totally agree. Unless Lindell's right. And he can prove it.

When Dr Michael Burry went off on his own to short the housing market 2005 he was ALONE. He was alone and the first. He was alienated. He was SUED by his largest investor for prohibiting sales of Scion Capital in 2007 when the housing bonds did not go down in value but foreclosures skyrocketed and (as a result) Burry accused the entire market of being entirely fraudulent. They said Burry would never recover from this. Well, before that case went to trial, fraud was proven, the market tanked, and Burry turned $130 million into $2.59 billion. And he paid his largest investor $489 million out of that $2.59 billion. That investor (out of PRIDE) NEVER apologized. He just quietly dropped the lawsuit and cashed out.

But Burry was proven right. And all the FBI wanted to do was investigate him for knowing things that no one else did. They assumed that he (somehow) HAD to have done something criminal. I mean, how could only ONE PERSON be right and everyone else, wrong????

Ask Courtney Love how one person could be right and everyone else be wrong:

Kurt Cobain's Widow in 2005 wrote:If Weinstein invites you to a private party at the four seasons, don't go

That was 2005. Those comments cost her, her acting career. Those comments, Hollywood alienated her. But (in the end) she was right. She was proven right and still, I don't think anyone gives her credit for that.

So....

Lindell better be right. And if he is right (voter fraud put the wrong man in the White House), what does society do about that? Do we just shrug our shoulders like we did with Courtney Love or do we investigate him like we did with Burry? Or (if he's right) do we remove Biden from the White House?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:36 pm

And there it is. He still believes

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 pm

" I mean, how could only ONE PERSON be right and everyone else, wrong????"

Yeah, and this guy thought the world was flat. He built a rocket to prove it. Oops...

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:56 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 pm " I mean, how could only ONE PERSON be right and everyone else, wrong????"

Yeah, and this guy thought the world was flat. He built a rocket to prove it. Oops...

he was wrong

I am not saying Lindell is right. I am saying that (for his own sake) he better be right.

But even still hedge, if he is proven right, do you think we remove Biden and put Trump back in the White House? Would you be okay with that if Lindell is right? We both know (out of sheer pride) you would not be okay with that.