Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:30 am

Lindell is going to ruin a good thing he had going. A recovering addict living the American dream selling of all things, pillows. And its going to go down the tubes with his dedication to Trump.

on another note....

Rand Paul went on youtube with a message of defiance against the mask mandates

I've read that as a result he was suspended from Youtube for 7 days. I haven't verified that but I it wouldn't surprise me.

Paul's messaging was divisive but it wasn't fake news or false information. Suspending a sitting U.S. Senator that is pretty well liked is short sighted. The last thing big tech needs is to get Rand Paul on the break up big tech wagon. He'll never let it drop.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:50 am

Well-liked? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:51 am

"Lindell is going to ruin a good thing he had going."

The guy is a former crackhead, he has plenty of experience in the area of "ruining a good thing"...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:01 am

true
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:02 am

hedge wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:50 am Well-liked? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
you have to get out of your vacuum where you only see one group of people in this nation.

Rand Paul is a serious presidential candidate and there was a time when you would have applauded someone who stood up to government overreach, not kissed the ass of storm troopers telling you how to live your life.

I won't support Americans getting arrested because they refuse to leave a restaurant, gym or movie theater because they don't have their vaccination card.

Videos that highlight your people

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:04 am

Isn't Trump supposed to be back on Friday again anyway?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:05 am

And no. Rand Paul is not well liked.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:14 am

I don't recall anybody calling for arresting and jailing the unvaccinated. Just more fear-mongering from the right. Maybe some antifa yahoos are, but I haven't seen it. There's a big difference b/w businesses making decisions based on something that can affect the health of their patrons and arresting people. Most on the right used to be able to understand that, but it seems those days are over and fear-mongering is the only tactic now...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:16 am

I don't see anybody complaining about rules that mandate that restaurant employees wash their hands after they take a shit...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:26 am

hedge wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:14 am I don't recall anybody calling for arresting and jailing the unvaccinated. Just more fear-mongering from the right. Maybe some antifa yahoos are, but I haven't seen it. There's a big difference b/w businesses making decisions based on something that can affect the health of their patrons and arresting people. Most on the right used to be able to understand that, but it seems those days are over and fear-mongering is the only tactic now...
where do you think its going when people refuse to wear masks during a mask mandate? I'm not talking 1 loudmouthed guy getting thrown out of a store, I'm talking like 30 people showing up to Costco to buy stuff and refusing to wear a mask. You're going to support the government arresting them? Why don't they make people wear masks all the time? Why did they ever stop? The stores aren't making decisions, the CDC is, and by extension the politicians.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:47 am

Just wear a damn mask where asked. Do you boycott seat belts?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:48 am

eCat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:30 am Lindell is going to ruin a good thing he had going. A recovering addict living the American dream selling of all things, pillows. And its going to go down the tubes with his dedication to Trump.

on another note....

I've read that as a result he was suspended from Youtube for 7 days. I haven't verified that but I it wouldn't surprise me.

Paul's messaging was divisive but it wasn't fake news or false information. Suspending a sitting U.S. Senator that is pretty well liked is short sighted. The last thing big tech needs is to get Rand Paul on the break up big tech wagon. He'll never let it drop.
He was suspended for saying what Fauci and the CDC were saying that cloth masks aren’t effective. They’re not against the message, they’re against the messenger.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:49 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:47 am Just wear a damn mask where asked. Do you boycott seat belts?
I actually don’t wear a seat belt.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:22 am

I have to keep telling my friends, no one gives a shit about Governor Cuomo. No one. Feminists never-EVER throw New York, pro-abortion democrats under the proverbial, patriarchal, bus for their #MeToo or #BelieveAllWomen infractions. Never. Whether its Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner or now Cuomo, it doesn't matter. Women that are harassed or violated, they are simply sacrificed to the greater good. If NOW came out and publicly attacked Cuomo, it would all just be for show. They wouldn't really mean it and in a week, everyone would forget. Feminists forgive New York democrat politicians for no other reason than their position on abortion, that is the same reason NOW does not give a shit about the allegations against hair smelling POTUS Biden. That's it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:16 am

sardis wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:49 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:47 am Just wear a damn mask where asked. Do you boycott seat belts?
Fingers crossed...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:20 am

sardis wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:05 pm There are a ton of attorneys in Charlotte that are over 750 an hour. I'm sure she's near $1K.
Yep.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:25 am

eCat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:30 am Lindell is going to ruin a good thing he had going. A recovering addict living the American dream selling of all things, pillows. And its going to go down the tubes with his dedication to Trump.

on another note....

Calling for resistance against the government is a bit much…

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:37 am

hedge wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:16 am
sardis wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:49 am
Fingers crossed...
Exactly

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:34 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:26 am
hedge wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:14 am I don't recall anybody calling for arresting and jailing the unvaccinated. Just more fear-mongering from the right. Maybe some antifa yahoos are, but I haven't seen it. There's a big difference b/w businesses making decisions based on something that can affect the health of their patrons and arresting people. Most on the right used to be able to understand that, but it seems those days are over and fear-mongering is the only tactic now...
where do you think its going when people refuse to wear masks during a mask mandate? I'm not talking 1 loudmouthed guy getting thrown out of a store, I'm talking like 30 people showing up to Costco to buy stuff and refusing to wear a mask. You're going to support the government arresting them? Why don't they make people wear masks all the time? Why did they ever stop? The stores aren't making decisions, the CDC is, and by extension the politicians.
And here I thought you were all about private businesses conducting business as they see fit within the law. So much for private property rights being exercised within the law…

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:48 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:34 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:26 am
And here I thought you were all about private businesses conducting business as they see fit within the law. So much for private property rights being exercised within the law…
how did you arrive at the idea that I'm not? My position is most stores would not be mandating masks for customers, may not have ever if it weren't for the mandates of the government.

If a store independently wants me to wear a mask, that is their right. If a store is told they have to, or is bullied into it by the CDC, then I'm certainly not supporting that position.