The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:43 am

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:55 pmAdapt
4 Capitol law enforcement officers have committed suicide in the last 48 hours. All 4 were at the Capitol protecting it on January 6th.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics ... index.html

I guess they couldn't adapt.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:01 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 am Dude. You're a fucking right wing blow hard idiot. You said 4 committed suicide in the past 48 hours. It's 4 since January 6th. Typical Republican spin.

Second. Again. You are a fucking idiot. Without researching application numbers but just academy graduates from the city of Cincinnati, (Hamilton County is bigger) the numbers are actually up.

2018 37
2019 46
2020 40
2021 49. Record 66 retired.

Probably because these new recruits hate what Trump did to our country with all his hate and wanted to fix it. Much like the influx of military recruits right after 9/11. Another crushing blow to our country.
(sigh)

No one on this forum is an idiot. We may disagree with each other, but there are no idiots here. I don't get why you feel the need to attack me personally, but I don't give you ANY POWER over my feelings so you couldn't possibly make me feel bad. You could never hurt me rat.

Having said that, let me say this, 4 suicides since January 6th is still a big deal. You are right, only 2 in the last 72 hours, 4 total. But still, a big deal. And YOU would NOT have mentioned it if I didn't.

As academy graduates go for the city of Cincinnati, you and I will be taking the dirt nap long before the verdict is in on the career performance of those 49 officers. Great that they found them, but lets not forget an entire comedy movie franchise was created in the 1980s on the principle of the unqualified police academy graduate. These are not Naval Academy graduates rat. But great for your city that they found them, kudos to your recruiters.

As far as your senseless Trump comment goes, I can do that too you know. You said a record 66 Cincinnati cops retired in 2021. That is probably because those old cops hate what Biden is doing to our country with all his insanity and they wanted to bail on it. Of course who knows why so many cops retired but I am sure you can find a way to blame Trump for that.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Nope. You're an idiot. Carry on.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:21 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:01 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 am
(sigh)
"And YOU would NOT have mentioned it if I didn't."

* Correct. But I had to correct another one of your blow hard right wing lies.*

"As academy graduates go for the city of Cincinnati........"

*And then you lost me with anothermovie fantasy reference.*

"As far as your senseless Trump comment goes, I can do that too you know. You said a record 66 Cincinnati cops retired in 2021. That is probably because those old cops hate what Biden is doing to our country with all his insanity and they wanted to bail on it. Of course who knows why so many cops retired but I am sure you can find a way to blame Trump for that."

*Yep. He fucked us. How's your ass feel?*

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:23 pm

"You know, these TikTok pranksters are really out of control. Rand Paul is a United States Senator! Does he really deserve this kind of disrespect?"

He deserves way more disrespect than that...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:28 pm

I wonder how old his media relations head is? He's gotta blame someone for his horrible reputation.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:21 pm

(sigh)
"And YOU would NOT have mentioned it if I didn't."

* Correct. But I had to correct another one of your blow hard right wing lies.*

"As academy graduates go for the city of Cincinnati........"

*And then you lost me with anothermovie fantasy reference.*

"As far as your senseless Trump comment goes, I can do that too you know. You said a record 66 Cincinnati cops retired in 2021. That is probably because those old cops hate what Biden is doing to our country with all his insanity and they wanted to bail on it. Of course who knows why so many cops retired but I am sure you can find a way to blame Trump for that."

*Yep. He fucked us. How's your ass feel?*
let me assure you rat, all the anal sex that I have had in my life (and there has been quite a bit), its always been with women and I've always been on the "giving end" never the receiving. so at the moment, my ass feels just fine
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:01 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:34 am You dunce, have you not noticed a trend of posters wishing ill upon others in jest?
I'm not sure why, but I laughed out loud at this post. It simultaneously and compactly summed up the Goat Pen while also insulting the poster it was directed at, which also sums up the Goat Pen...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:07 pm

It will never change.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Adapt

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:57 pm

Die

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Senator Tim Scott wrote:Baltimore there are almost 400 officers in shortage. They have 392 positions to be filled.

More than a dozen detective positions, vacant.
Maybe Cincinnati can spare some of those 49 recruits at their police academy? What do you think rat?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:57 pmDie
Jest?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 am Dude. You're a fucking right wing blow hard idiot. You said 4 committed suicide in the past 48 hours. It's 4 since January 6th. Typical Republican spin.

Second. Again. You are a fucking idiot. Without researching application numbers but just academy graduates from the city of Cincinnati, (Hamilton County is bigger) the numbers are actually up.

2018 37
2019 46
2020 40

Probably because these new recruits hate what Trump did to our country with all his hate and wanted to fix it. Much like the influx of military recruits right after 9/11. Another crushing blow to our country.
(sigh)

No one on this forum is an idiot. We may disagree with each other, but there are no idiots here. I don't get why you feel the need to attack me personally, but I don't give you ANY POWER over my feelings so you couldn't possibly make me feel bad. You could never hurt me rat.

Having said that, let me say this, 4 suicides since January 6th is still a big deal. You are right, only 2 in the last 72 hours, 4 total. But still, a big deal. And YOU would NOT have mentioned it if I didn't.

As academy graduates go for the city of Cincinnati, you and I will be taking the dirt nap long before the verdict is in on the career performance of those 49 officers. Great that they found them, but lets not forget an entire comedy movie franchise was created in the 1980s on the principle of the unqualified police academy graduate. These are not Naval Academy graduates rat. But great for your city that they found them, kudos to your recruiters.

As far as your senseless Trump comment goes, I can do that too you know. You said a record 66 Cincinnati cops retired in 2021. That is probably because those old cops hate what Biden is doing to our country with all his insanity and they wanted to bail on it. Of course who knows why so many cops retired but I am sure you can find a way to blame Trump for that.
No. You're a fucking idiot.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:26 am

As an employer I would not do this even if I was a super pro vax business owner. 25% of the population are adamant about not getting it with more than 50% of people in their 20s-30s. The biggest challenges to businesses today is not a lack of customers it's a lack of labor. Those unvaccinated folks can easily find employment elsewhere.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/06/united- ... oyees.html

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:20 am

this man is about to become a star

flight attendant interview on duct taping an unruly passenger

after looking at it again, it doesn't appear he is the flight attendant, still its funny
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:42 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 am

2018 37
2019 46
2020 40

(sigh)

No. You're a fucking idiot.
Although no one on this forum could ever hurt my feelings, it does in fact appear that I may have hurt the feelings of someone else by telling him that his profession makes him a destroyer and worst possible piece of filth that ever walked the earth. I have been strongly encouraging him to change. The funny thing is, if he was truly proud of his profession, then my comments wouldn't sting. Obviously, they do sting. They do sting because he has not made one effort to try and defend his profession to me (not after I have properly defined it) because he and I both know that from a logic standpoint, I've labeled his profession PERFECTLY. So (to remedy his own feelings which are hurting) all he does is lash out and attack me personally. If he was truly proud of what he was doing, he would defend his destroying ways.

He is not proud of what he does (certainly not after I have properly reframed what he does.) He can't defend it. His profession makes him a destroyer and a whore. And he knows it. He is just pissed off that I am calling out that profession. Maybe no one in his past ever did. But someone is doing that now. And hopefully he is giving his profession second thoughts because the "fucking idiot" that I am, my comments are making him start to think.

Note, I never attacked him personally. I only attacked his profession. He can always change it. And I never called him an idiot. That is because no one on this forum is an idiot. :D

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:16 pm

All democrats on this forum wrote:Look, immigration doesn't matter. This whole thing about getting the public all nervous about undocumented workers, that is just noise. No one cares.
And yet it was just "MAN" who "beheads" former girlfriend. That is what the news in Minnesota said, "MAN."

(sigh)

These people are peasants. They are 3rd world peasants. They are not sophisticated enough to live in this country under our laws. No way, no how, no chance. But leftist democrats REFUSE to allow immigrants to be properly vetted. You see to "vet them" is to find out that we don't really want them. And that is a NON-STARTER for the left. We are not permitted to look into the past because ALL ARE WELCOME. Even this fucking guy.

A wall in El Paso and a proper way to "vet" immigrants at entry points and maybe there are no arson crimes and his former girlfriend is still alive? I mean feminists should be enraged about this but I don't think they are. They are loyal first-and-foremost to the democrat party and the platform that stipulates, if democrats don't win elections then we don't have power. So (in that sense) they would "sacrifice" this girl because to be enraged with our immigration/illegal immigration polices would be to alienate the democrats which give feminists no political party in DC (and this, no power.) They'll never ally themselves to the gop.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:18 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:20 am this man is about to become a star

flight attendant interview on duct taping an unruly passenger

after looking at it again, it doesn't appear he is the flight attendant, still its funny
I thought it was fake. Hmmm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:23 pm

DS. I think we hurt his feelings. You do defend males in your work too right? Careful. Because if you say yes, IBs head might explode.