The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:51 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:30 pm
eCat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:22 pm doesn't have to be

even if symbolic it would start a chain of events that would probably make Jan 6 go from isolated incident to ground zero
As an Arizona resident and US citizen, when I go to vote in early November of 2024, I intend to wait until just before the polls close. Then after I have voted, I intend to stand there with a recording device taking a video of the voting machine and all the unused ballots. And if anyone asks me what I am doing, I will tell the poll workers that I am there to make sure that they don't go through the voting rolls and start looking for registered voters who did NOT vote, and go fill out their ballots for them and stuff the machine. And I will be present with my attorney when that happens. When they go home and shut the machine down, then I will go home.
BAHAHAHA!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:31 pm

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:19 pm

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-bu ... 57997efc08

I wonder how many times someone at the AP came in their pants while reading/reviewing this "news article" before publication?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:32 pm

In some cases I think its pretty easy for Biden to give his full backing knowing full well the Senate will shut it down, then he gets to make the Republicans the bad guys.

Its a win/win for him
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:43 pm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Trump is now competing with the hottest music acts and comedians for the consumer’s entertainment dollar. Without the platform of the presidency, and the endless promotion that it generated, Trump is just another oldies act trying to squeeze cash out of what is left of his fame.

There is a huge amount of pent up demand for live entertainment after the pandemic, but if given the choice between going to see their favorite band or comedian or Donald Trump tell the same stories and air the same grievances that he has been going on about for years, most people will choose the fresh entertainment over the stale Trump rerun.
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:18 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:43 pm
Yep, clown show...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Yep

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:44 pm

No doubt Team Red will discount this as fake news..

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:01 pm

DOH!!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:34 pm

Take note hedge. I am only quoting you, not your twitter commentary
hedge wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:44 pm No doubt Team Red will discount this as fake news..
Its not that they will discount as fake news. Team Red can do math. That doesn't explain the extra 10+ million votes.

You do the math hedge. The math does not add up. It never did.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:47 pm

Sure it does. Already showed you.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:43 am

There are riots going on in South Africa. That doesn’t concern me except for the lesson that you don’t moon the riot police in South Africa.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:28 pm

sardis wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:43 am There are riots going on in South Africa. That doesn’t concern me except for the lesson that you don’t moon the riot police in South Africa.
So you're okay with cops possibly killing a guy in that situation for a harmless gesture? It's amazing how nobody on the right gives two shits when police abuse power. I actually have a theory that righties are a bunch of feckless kowtowing pussies who deep down are afraid to stand up to authority.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:28 pmSo you're okay with cops possibly killing a guy in that situation for a harmless gesture? It's amazing how nobody on the right gives two shits when police abuse power. I actually have a theory that righties are a bunch of feckless kowtowing pussies who deep down are afraid to stand up to authority.
I am on the right. But I can't speak for ALL of the right. I can only speak for myself.

IMHO, anyone can be a pussy. Anyone, anywhere on the political spectrum can be pussy. But I am not sure about your theory on righties.

Its not that righties are pussies tree, afraid to stand up to authority. It is INSTEAD that righties generally respect law enforcement. And (for the most part) righties are more interested in keeping their head down and working and taking care of what they can take care of than they are giving police a hard time. So there isn't going to be much sympathy on the right for anyone who winds up getting hurt really bad if he goes and moons law enforcement.

That is for the most part.

I say for the most part because there is a significant minority on the right (a percentage that does not seem to diminish) that feels we would be better off if we fired 80% of the cops. Just fire them. Boom. Gone. They don't respect law enforcement. And why tree? Because this minority percentage believes that those 80% of law enforcement only exist to deliver needless restraining orders to men and to vacate men from their homes (that they must continue to pay for) the minute the woman of the house is "afraid" because she went "feral" and did something despicable. These are the guys on the right who have no use for law enforcement. And the ONLY place that they are interested in standing up to law enforcement is in a court of law. But that is just a minority of the right.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:07 pm

You're a fucking nut case.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:21 pm

Tree wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:28 pm
sardis wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:43 am There are riots going on in South Africa. That doesn’t concern me except for the lesson that you don’t moon the riot police in South Africa.
So you're okay with cops possibly killing a guy in that situation for a harmless gesture? It's amazing how nobody on the right gives two shits when police abuse power. I actually have a theory that righties are a bunch of feckless kowtowing pussies who deep down are afraid to stand up to authority.
It was funny. Even the guy’s family/neighbors were laughing at him. You’re such a miserable little prick.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:45 pm

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am

sardis wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:21 pm
Tree wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:28 pm
It was funny. Even the guy’s family/neighbors were laughing at him. You’re such a miserable little prick.
Oh someone laughed? Well shit why didn't you say so. That makes everything fine and dandy.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Tree, that was funny

it was a brief blast of a water cannon, not machine gun fire
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.