Won't happen. No need.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:56 am

Yeah, I'm not going to believe any "data" that an outfit called Cyber Ninjas (who has never audited an election before) comes up with...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:04 am

CYBER NINJAS UNITE!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:11 am

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:56 am Yeah, I'm not going to believe any….
There’s the spirit!
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:28 am

had the Maricopa county recorder agreed to a joint audit then there wouldn't be an issue, but they refused to cooperate, and now that there are questions about the validity of the counting process they are saying they are for an audit - but not with over-site of a 3rd party.

interesting take.

this goes back to what I've said multiple times - you aren't going to convince anyone of a valid election unless there is transparency.

I've said that hiring a group called Cyber Ninjas, especially with the CEO on the record before the audit saying he believes there were issues is a credibility problem, but this is what you end up with when you stonewall as elected officials.

As a result do you think there are now fewer people or more people who believe there are serious voting irregularities from the election? You don't stonewall and defy subpoenas if you want people to believe your information is accurate. They put themselves in a position to have to defend themselves against a group called Cyber Ninjas and if it turns out Cyber Ninjas is correct , this becomes a criminal issue.

all that matters to one side is that Trump is gone and the ends justifies the means.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:37 am

It sure does

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:04 am

eCat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:28 amall that matters to one side is that Trump is gone and the ends justifies the means.
This was the argument the "insane" had in faithfully believing that POTUS Trump was a puppet of Putin and the Russian Federation. That whole investigation was a waste of time and money but Trump (knowing he had nothing to hide) allowed it to proceed and conclude. The Orange Man Bad crowd, they were actually rooting for the worst possible scenario with regards to Trump for their own pride and selfish desires. And sometimes, the "insane" are given real power and authority in our federal government (Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.) They were willing to believe anything to get him out by any and all means. I'm sure if you'd ask any of them, deep down, they don't give a damn that the 2020 election was likely fraudulent. The ends justify the means for the "insane."

When a person tells me that they would have celebrated someone assassinating Trump, I pretty much say "done with you." There was a time where we would put that person into a mental institution for not only their sake, but also ours. But we don't do that anymore. We just let the "insane" ramble on and on in their insanity. Eventually the "insane" (who may not have committed even one crime all their life) go get a sniper rifle, head to Virginia, and wait at a ballfield for the GOP congressmen to have a baseball practice. Then (because they weren't institutionalized) they take matters into their own hands. And when that happens in the world of reality (not fantasy, reality), the only thing the living "insane" say, is that Scalise is very lucky that a black lesbian (one of his personal police detail who killed the would be murderer) didn't hold his bigoted beliefs, against him.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:34 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:36 am

sorry rat, I don't click on links to tabloids that haven't had anything to report or photograph since Labor Day of 1997
Last edited by innocentbystander on Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:37 am

IB cracks me up. Delusional fucker.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:40 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:37 am IB cracks me up. Delusional fucker.
everything I said, happened. I live in the world of reality as I am sane. Everything you believe, is just what you believe. If you want to continue believing what was proven to be lies and fabrication, don't let me stop you from being insane. Or, if you don't like the word insane, maybe we can use the word you just used, delusional?

if you want to use a tabloid for conformation bias, by all means. Just don't expect me to believe it. I watched the entire investigation rat, all of it. There was nothing. And all Mueller did was charge (and convict) people who were close to the President with tax evasion obstruction of justice. That's it. I guess maybe you feel that Mueller let you down?
Last edited by innocentbystander on Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:44 am

Everything you say is delusional. Fact. Your boy lost. Proven fact. Stop being a whiny little pussy. Also fact.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:07 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:44 am Everything you say is delusional. Fact. Your boy lost. Proven fact. Stop being a whiny little pussy. Also fact.
I am not being whiny. I'm shutting down. I've just given up trying to communicate with some people, the ones who don't understand math or demographics.

My quoted responses to your screed, they are really not intended for you.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:24 am

Those who lose arguments always give up or ignore. Fact.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:52 am

aTm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:02 pm Basically in a state election where the winning margin for President was 10,500 votes and a Senate election that was decided by 79,000 votes they think they have...

74,000 more absentee ballots cast and counted than were actually mailed out in the first place.
Voting machines that were connected to the internet, but they want logs from the routers because apparently the local logs recorded on the machines were wiped out by 38,000 login attempts (with no password) in a day in February which dumped all data from before that day from the logs
168,000 ballots that were printed incorrectly to be read by the machine properly or on incorrect paper that allowed votes to bleed through on both sides (the ballots bleeding through was a popular election day polling place "conspiracy theory")
Ballots (how many?) counted with duplicate serial numbers
18,000 voters who cast ballots in the election but were removed from the rolls the day after the election in a massive block
I tend not to believe bullshit pushed by whack job conspiracy theorists who conducted such an "audit."
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:54 am

eCat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:30 am It would be wild if Arizona called back its electoral college reps and have them recast their votes for president

That would set this country on fire
Except that isn't possible under the constitution and federal law.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:58 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:52 am I tend not to believe bullshit pushed by whack job conspiracy theorists who conducted such an "audit."
uh huh.

Would you "believe" the husband of a woman whom you are representing in divorce court if he told you (in depositions, your "audit") that the only reason why she is afraid of him is because he caught her in bed with another man and now (because he raised his voice in anger) she wants the kids, child support, alimony, and "half?" I doubt it. But even if you DID believe him, you'd still "eviscerate" him (whoever he is) because that is how you make a living. Because you are a monster and a destroyer. And your soul is destined for hell.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:22 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:54 am
eCat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:30 am It would be wild if Arizona called back its electoral college reps and have them recast their votes for president

That would set this country on fire
Except that isn't possible under the constitution and federal law.
doesn't have to be

even if symbolic it would start a chain of events that would probably make Jan 6 go from isolated incident to ground zero
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:30 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:22 pm doesn't have to be

even if symbolic it would start a chain of events that would probably make Jan 6 go from isolated incident to ground zero
As an Arizona resident and US citizen, when I go to vote in early November of 2024, I intend to wait until just before the polls close. Then after I have voted, I intend to stand there with a recording device taking a video of the voting machine and all the unused ballots. And if anyone asks me what I am doing, I will tell the poll workers that I am there to make sure that they don't go through the voting rolls and start looking for registered voters who did NOT vote, and go fill out their ballots for them and stuff the machine. And I will be present with my attorney when that happens. When they go home and shut the machine down, then I will go home.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Did you all know Buttlicker lives in Arizona? Who knew?