The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:31 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:21 pm Candace Owens is a cunt. If she married Ben Shapiro, it would be a marriage of a pussy and a cunt...
I think they are both already married to other people. But your metaphor is humorous.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Racist

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:45 pm

I hope what they are describing in the Arizona audit hearing is exaggerated because what they are describing is pretty damning, in terms of the credibility of that election.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Basically in a state election where the winning margin for President was 10,500 votes and a Senate election that was decided by 79,000 votes they think they have...

74,000 more absentee ballots cast and counted than were actually mailed out in the first place.
Voting machines that were connected to the internet, but they want logs from the routers because apparently the local logs recorded on the machines were wiped out by 38,000 login attempts (with no password) in a day in February which dumped all data from before that day from the logs
168,000 ballots that were printed incorrectly to be read by the machine properly or on incorrect paper that allowed votes to bleed through on both sides (the ballots bleeding through was a popular election day polling place "conspiracy theory")
Ballots (how many?) counted with duplicate serial numbers
18,000 voters who cast ballots in the election but were removed from the rolls the day after the election in a massive block
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:12 pm

Well, it worked for Trump in 2016...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Not seeing anything about this on Fox News, odd...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:21 pm

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:25 pm

Don't worry hedge, there doesn't seem to be any resolution imminent so everybody can still believe what they already want to believe. It's interesting to me that the claims are so extreme that someone probably needs to go to jail over it, whether it be Cyber Ninjas and Republican State Senators for fraud themselves or the Arizona election apparatus which would have to have not only allowed this, but would have had to actively cover it up as well.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:45 pm

I'm not worried, I just figured Fox News would be all over it...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:46 pm

Also, irregardless of the results of this audit, everybody is going to still believe whatever they already believe. That's clearly the only path going forward in America's future regarding anything political...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:54 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:46 pm Also, irregardless of the results of this audit, everybody is going to still believe whatever they already believe. That's clearly the only path going forward in America's future regarding anything political...
This is what happens to the citizens of a republic who no longer have a common enemy (where both the left and right say is the problem they must tackle.) Without something in common (and there is nothing in common for US citizens on the left and the right) then the other side MUST be the enemy and the other side MUST lose.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Trump lost. That's all that matters

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:13 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:53 pm
Tree wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:34 pm
Its not standard GOP across the board. Standard GOP across the board is to have laws (just a few) and damn well enforce ALL OF THEM. But make sure these are needed laws.
No actually it isn't, assuming you're talking about DC politicians. And the GOP is every bit as bad on immigration as the DNC. Both cater to corporate first, which makes money on cheap labor.
GOP <= 2015 yes

GOP >= 2021 no

POTUS Trump changed the whole GOP platform on immigration.
Trump fucked up everything he did, and immigration was not an exception. He axed DACA, which was not the problem. And again, immigration is a tiny piece of the puzzle that I refer to. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.
Butt juice

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:29 pm

Tree wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:13 pmTrump fucked up everything he did, and immigration was not an exception. He axed DACA, which was not the problem. And again, immigration is a tiny piece of the puzzle that I refer to. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.
I keep bringing it up because you keep down playing it. Immigration is everything.

You know how hard it is to immigrate in Canada? You know how much money you need to do that? You know how hard it is to immigrate into Australia? New Zealand? Singapore? You think these 1st world nations tolerate "family connections" to get citizenship status in their countries? You are high on crack tree if you think that means anything to them.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:36 pm

Then go fucking live there you fucking nazi

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:34 pm

well at least you didn't tell me to go die there so that's progress

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Biden must have caught wind of the audit too because he has been pushing federal representatives to step in and lock it down
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:58 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:40 pm Biden must have caught wind of the audit too because he has been pushing federal representatives to step in and lock it down
I haven't met very many "sane people" who genuinely believe that Biden got all those votes. Seems to be just the insane (including on this board) who believe that the election wasn't entirely fraudulent. I've gone on the record a couple times saying it was all ballot stuffing/cheating OR another 10 million black/Hispanic men who sat out the 2016 election, ALL collectively voted for Biden that didn't vote for HRC. There is no 3rd way. And the only way I know that to be true is (durr) basic math.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:32 pm

And I shot your ass down about it so bad you vanished for a bit and then changed the subject. Pussy.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:30 am

It would be wild if Arizona called back its electoral college reps and have them recast their votes for president

That would set this country on fire
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.