Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:45 pm

LOL!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:45 pmLOL!
You are laughing? I don't find this funny. What difference does it make? If there are no cops on the beat to protect your property and assets, then there are no cops on the beat to arrest your ass if you take said thief (that you caught in the act) out behind the woodshed and proceed to beat him to within an inch of his life.

I guess there is no prairie justice in Cincinnati, right?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Plenty of cops around here. And in Phoenix. I think if you look around most every company is looking at staffing shortages right now. That's just how it is. You just like to exaggerate everything as usual. Nothing new.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:31 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:27 pm Plenty of cops around here. And in Phoenix. I think if you look around most every company is looking at staffing shortages right now. That's just how it is. You just like to exaggerate everything as usual. Nothing new.
(shrugs shoulders)

Look I don't have to prove anything to you or convince you of anything. I know I'm correct. If that is not good enough for you, then you can go fuck yourself rat. I'll still be correct. And you will still be an asshole.

We are way short on cops. Not all the laws are being enforced at the moment. So they must pick and choose which ones to enforce. And at the moment, they don't seem to be helping the store owners enforce shoplifting laws. So that's that.

And if that rubs you the wrong way, were you or were you not happy that POTUS Obama did all that he could do to PREVENT local law enforcement agencies from enforcing federal immigration law? Are you in the camp where laws should ONLY be enforced by law enforcement when it is politically correct to do so? And if, fuck off (yet again.)
Last edited by innocentbystander on Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:36 pm

Sure it is. Facts say different. Since 2015 Phoenix has been trying to add officers. It's nothing new. Say hi to your Qanon buddies.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:40 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:36 pm Sure it is. Facts say different. Since 2015 Phoenix has been trying to add officers. It's nothing new. Say hi to your Qanon buddies.
You admit that you are a rude person. I'm done trying to explain anything to you simply because you are rude and you refuse to change. I'll still be correct. You will still be an asshole. And I don't know what Qanon is so fuck off.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:55 pm

You can't explain anything to me because I call you on your bullshit and make you look like the fool you always have been. And yes. I'm always rude to idiots.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:05 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:55 pm You can't explain anything to me because I call you on your bullshit and make you look like the fool you always have been. And yes. I'm always rude to idiots.
If cops quit because of people like you are making their jobs impossible (which is believable since you are so damn rude), then you are at least partially responsible for the increase in crime.

If a girl/woman is raped and there is no cop there to save her (because he quit because of you), then you are partially responsible for the crime.

If a store is looted and there is no cop there to apprehend the thief (because he quit because of you), then you are partially responsible for the crime.

If someone is murdered and there is no cop to handle the investigation (because he quit because of you), then you are partially responsible for the crime.

It is unclear how many crimes would NOT have been committed if our police were in full force, but the increase in crime due to the reduction in cops (their "quitting") is not zero. It may only be the tiniest, tiniest percentage of responsibility, but some of it does fall to you. You hate cops. You want them defunded. You want them defunded and their powers to enforce the law revoked because you voted for Biden and that cvnt/whore Kamala Harris and the entire agenda of the 5th column that is the democrat party. This slight, tiny, "crime wave" that we are in nationally, you are partially responsible for that. Shame on you.

I have never called the cops. Never. And I love cops. My next door neighbor is a cop and one of my closest friends. On Saturday morning, I personally thanked him for remaining in his job and asked him to FORGIVE a society that has largely told him to go fuck himself. If you had things your way, my friend would no longer be able to do his job properly. The only person being an idiot here is you.

Go get a gun. Keep the people you love, safe. Take care of your kids. Take care of your wife. Take care of your family. You need to take care of them because there will likely NOT be a cop on the way when you need them the most.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:31 pm

Girl. Don't go away mad..

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:49 pm

"Take care of your kids. Take care of your wife. Take care of your family."

In keeping with the Carlo video on another thread, I wish someone would take care of you...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:36 pm

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Who's gonna make 'em?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:32 pm

I dunno..

you guys don't support insurrection, so I guess no one
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:16 pm

I would've supported an insurrection to get rid of Trump, but he got rid of himself, so it wasn't needed...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:31 pm

I would have supported a bullet to get rid of him but I'll settle for his heart to explode.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:13 am

your video of the day

bonus

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:43 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:44 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:15 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:20 pm

The triumph of a moderate Democrat in the mayoral primary in deep blue New York City appears to accelerate a recent trend of some of the party’s most fervent voters breaking away from its most progressive candidates.

Eric Adams, a former New York Police Department captain, this week became his party’s nominee to lead the nation’s largest city after making a centerpiece of his campaign his rejection of left-leaning activists’ calls to defund the police.

His win comes on the heels of victories by self-styled pragmatic candidates in relatively low-turnout elections — which tend to draw the most loyal base voters — in races for a U.S. House seat in New Mexico, a congressional primary in Louisiana and a gubernatorial primary in Virginia.

And those successes come a year after President Joe Biden defeated more liberal opponents to capture his party’s nomination on his way to winning the White House.

It all raises questions as to the best candidates and approaches for Democrats trying to hold on to slim majorities in Congress next year and make inroads in Republican-dominated state legislatures.

“Because there was such an intensity of a reaction on the left to (former President Donald) Trump, many in the political ecosystem mistook that for ideological intensity on the left,” said Jennifer Palmieri, who served as White House communications director for President Barack Obama. “The same ideological shift on the right — Republicans moving with Trump — did not happen on the left and voters are instead being more pragmatic and less ideological.”

---------

that is what I've been saying. Progressives are loud and own social media but they aren't a sizeable enough number in this country to implement huge change