Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: UCLA Bruins

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:36 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:29 am Perhaps at 40, that is behind her and she can lead a somewhat normal responsible life, but given she is talking about cranking out more babies, the healing powers of crystals and aliens, I don't hold out high hopes of it.
The crazy girls that beg you to cum in them are all fun and games until they get knocked up. Then you're stuck dealing with that whack job until the kid is grown.

In the interim, you spend thousands upon thousands on attorneys like me.

Hakuna Matata
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Eighteen years, eighteen years
And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am

I've been on a GoodFellas kick lately

In the movie, Pesci kills Billy Batts and then gets whacked for murdering a made guy,

but there is more to the story. Pauly, the Capo that ran the crew, got out of prison before Henry, and Pauly began fucking Henry's wife.

Tommy heard about it and he wanted to get in on fucking Henry's wife as well. I'm not sure if he did or not but the at one point she refused his advances, he got pissed about it and start mouthing off. Pauly wasn't having any of it, and shortly after that, Tommy was given up to Luchesse crime family as the man who killed Billy Batts.

It doesn't end there, Billy Batts had a lucrative loan shark/shylock operation going before he went to prison and Jimmy Burke (DeNiro) took it over and made a shit ton of money with it, which he kicked a % back up to Pauly. When Batts gets out of prison, he wants it back from Jimmy, and Jimmy/Pauly ain't having anything to do with that.

So Pauly looks the other way when Tommy/Jimmy murder Batts and plays dumb with the Luchesse bosses until Tommy starts horning in on Pauly's pussy train, so then he decides its a good time to give him up.

Still Jimmy Burke wasn't expecting Pauly to hand over Tommy.

Batts was good friends with John Gotti and it was John Gotti who killed Tommy. He didn't shoot him in the head though like the movie shows. He hated Tommy because he was such a psycho, so they tortured him for a long time before killing him. To this day his body hasn't been found.

Pauly and Jimmy had both put out hits on Henry Hill before he was arrested by the FBI. Pauly put out a hit on him because he was dealing coke which is taboo in the Mafia (or was) and Jimmy because of the Luthansia heist and the FBI knew they did it , so Jimmy decided to kill everyone that was involved in it so no one could rat him out.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:01 pm

I haven't seen it yet, thanks for ruining it for me...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:33 pm

heh
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:52 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:36 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:29 am Perhaps at 40, that is behind her and she can lead a somewhat normal responsible life, but given she is talking about cranking out more babies, the healing powers of crystals and aliens, I don't hold out high hopes of it.
The crazy girls that beg you to cum in them are all fun and games until they get knocked up. Then you're stuck dealing with that whack job until the kid is grown.

In the interim, you spend thousands upon thousands on attorneys like me.

Hakuna Matata
When an adult (particularly a highly functioning one like Britney Spears) has a personality disorder, one of the most responsible things that person can do, is surrender a significant portion of control over their own life over to someone ELSE who truly loves them. That is exactly what happened when Britney's dad got the judicial order for conservatorship, (probably around the time Britney had her children taken from her.) Surrendering freedom and control was common for hundreds (maybe thousands) of years when hysterical women got married. That is what the ancients did, they married off their basket-case daughters to strong men and the ancients insisted that the husband "correct" the hysterical behavior of their burdensome daughters. He was now responsible. And that usually meant, spankings. Not fists to the face, a spanking. And when I say spanking, I mean what James Spader did to Maggie Ghellenhal in The Secretary. That worked. There was no real physical "danger" that a feral wife could face from her husband overpowering and spanking her (she has no organs in her ass) BUT there was real FEAR that she had of her husband if she went feral and fucked up (or fucked some other guy.) Bonus, for the hysterical woman, the spanking can sometimes (often) be sexually arousing for her towards her controlling husband. After he spanks her, now she wants to fuck him! A win-win, a two-fer!!!! As a hysterical woman who can't really take care of herself, you will live a long life if you live in fear of a husband that loves you enough to physically correct you, and it will mostly be a happy life.

Britney had a couple husbands and now she has a "partner" in Sam. Perhaps NONE OF THEM should have been put in control of anything. Those 3 guys are not likely the kind of people that truly loved her. The kind of man she needed to marry (and obey) she didn't want to fuck that kind of guy. He would have been far too beta and she would not have been attracted to him. So she listened to the vagina tingles and had the K-Feds of the world.

In this instance, today, here we have a now highly functioning, extremely hot, middle aged, unmarried woman, who suffers from a personality disorder (bi-polar-1.) That's the big time. If there is anything in the world that she needs, its a controlling and powerful husband who can keep this girl away from the damn internet and her credit cards at 2AM when she is in her "mania stage" and just wants to go an "buy everything." But she doesn't have that, partially because of her own choices and listening to her vagina tingles. So her FATHER had to step-in and go for the conservatorship to protect the accumulated assets that Britney earned (and continues to earn.) He is protecting his highly functional, albeit, very-mentally-sick daughter, from her own irresponsible behavior with a court mandated control over her wealth. He gives her an allowance (its huge) and she can spend it anyway she wants. But the bulk of her nest egg remains intact. This is functional. This is the ideal situation for the bi-polar-1 woman, in the absence of a powerful husband of which she "should" submit.

Where we run into problems is when we have 1st-world-cancers like feminism (which says we need to "Free Britney") and people like DookSucks who know the law and just want to make money at the expense of doing what is right. The DS attorney's of the world just want to get paid and will step-in and use the law to try and end the conservatorship when Britney damn well needs it. Or WORSE! The people like DookSucks can come into the picture and use the law to make sure that a husband would have ZERO AUTHORITY to correct the "feral behavior" of said bi-polar-1 people, like Britney. Oh you admit that when you caught her on the Carvana site at 3AM last night, you stopped her from reaching for her wallet and you spanked her? I'll see to it that YOU GO TO JAIL for domestic violence! This is where freedom and law run CONTRARY to 1st world civilization, married love, and common sense. One is at the expense of the other.

Its okay to say that Britney Spears should not be given the same level of freedom and control over her life that other US citizens enjoy. Our "rights" should only be granted to Britney as an occasional "privilege." She is sick in the head. Manic depression, you don't want to fuck with that.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:17 pm

That's the dumbest thing you've posted so far today. You're an idiot.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:21 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:17 pm That's the dumbest thing you've posted so far today. You're an idiot.
You are right. But that is only because that was the ONLY thing I posted today, until now. So (of course) it was both the dumbest AND the smartest thing I posted so far today.

Have you ever been romantically involved with a woman who was bi-polar-1? Have you ever been romantically involved with a woman who was BPD? Or NPD? Do you know what this is like for a man who truly loves his wife if he is married to a hysterical, irresponsible, sociopath? Have you the first clue, rat? Do you know what a "hysterical woman" is?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:51 pm

What if a man in his 40s in bipolar and has over 60 mil in the bank. Should his mom control him?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:51 pm What if a man in his 40s in bipolar and has over 60 mil in the bank. Should his mom control him?
They should be controlled. Kurt Cobain was bi-polar-1 with 60 mil in the bank. He wasn't controlled by anyone and when the minions of government authority came to take away his children, look what happened to him?

Men and women are 90% alike. We are very much alike EXCEPT on the extremes. At the extremes men tend to be far more violent than women and women tend to be far more irresponsible than men. Dr Jordan Peterson has done countless youtubes on how men and women are so much alike, except at the very margins.

The marginal men with severe mental health conditions, they don't typically get diagnosed until it is far too late. And that usually means we are calling them "convict" or "corpse" before we know what has happened to them. Consider this scene with Bradley Cooper acting out in a "bi-polar" manner:

Or this "bi-polar" incident:

You want to live like this? You want to be married to this? These men generally wind up incarcerated were it not for the incredible effort and energy put into their lives on behalf of the people who love them the most. He MUST be medicated. MUST!

Now for women, it was much easier to be bi-polar and NOT wind up in jail. Just get married to a responsible man who is physically stronger than you and truly loves you, and do whatever-the-fuck-he-tells-you-to-do! You are NOT in a position in life (on this planet) where you should be given the same level of freedom and choice that we here at the Goat Pen generally enjoy. You don't know what delayed gratification means because that is not something that you can do. Instead, everything is on instant impulse. You are fucked up. And you really need someone who loves you that can correct you before you go and fuck up your entire life.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:15 pm

Why do you always refer to movies? You do know they aren't real right?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:15 pm Why do you always refer to movies? You do know they aren't real right?
Not always referring to movies. But when I do that, it is to make a point and communicate it perfectly. It not that the movie (oer se) is real. It is instead that the tiny clip OF the movie best dramatizes a point that I making such that there is no misunderstanding or miscommunication. Those two videos perfectly, PERFECTLY show bi-polar episodes. So there is no miscommunication on my part to you.

That is why I do it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:53 pm

So you use fantasy to make points. I get it now.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:31 am

So, we should spank women in a non-sexual manner?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:52 am

"Those two videos perfectly, PERFECTLY show bi-polar episodes."

No, those two videos show two highly paid and attractive actors performing a scene that they know easily impressionable people (like you) will believe is a PERFECT representation of bi-polar episodes, b/c, well, you'll believe pretty much anything if it's presented in the form of easily digestible eye candy. If you really want to see a PERFECT representation of a bi-polar episode, go to any location in most large urban areas that are well-known for drug traffic, particularly crack. That's where you'll see PERFECT examples of bi-polar episodes. Of course you're too much a pussy to do that...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:11 am

Exactly. He has not a clue about bipolar. That's why they call it the idiot box. No wonder he believes everything Trump tells him.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:56 am

hedge wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:52 am "Those two videos perfectly, PERFECTLY show bi-polar episodes."

No, those two videos show two highly paid and attractive actors performing a scene that they know easily impressionable people (like you) will believe is a PERFECT representation of bi-polar episodes, b/c, well, you'll believe pretty much anything if it's presented in the form of easily digestible eye candy. If you really want to see a PERFECT representation of a bi-polar episode, go to any location in most large urban areas that are well-known for drug traffic, particularly crack. That's where you'll see PERFECT examples of bi-polar episodes. Of course you're too much a pussy to do that...
The comments under those videos, many of them are from people who either ARE bi-polar-1, or, friends and immediate family of said bi-polars. They have said the following:
  • As someone with Bi-Polar disorder, this movie is so incredibly accurate.
  • I could comment about how Bradley Cooper really captures life with bipolar disorder, but I'm more impressed with how the editing really captured what one of these episodes looks like.
  • Absolutely Brilliant! The scene literally walks you through the deep dark secret world of living with bipolar. Whether you're the parent of a child or you yourself suffer with bipolar disorder.
  • My mom hasnt been diagnosed. But this is exactly what my mom does when she gets mad. She gets crazy and I swear she has made a scene at 3 AM in the night.
YMMV. But I can't imagine that YOU ARE RIGHT and (well) everyone else MUST BE WRONG. I think they would know better than you.

Now having said that, let me say this, I'm sure your comment about where people are getting crack is also a pretty good representation of bi-polar episodes. Both (my videos and your narrative) can be right. I'll not say you are wrong about that. Having witnessed two women smoking crack in the backseat of my car when I was at the ripe old age of 19, a very innocent 19 I might add, and witnessing what became of them after (what these two women did to me and my best friend), and listening to them carry on the way they did (and I can't even imagine what would have become of the 4 of us if there were any law enforcement officers in the immediate area to handle the "situation") you are quite correct hedge. I only wish I could find a video to dramatize IT.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:14 am

Oh yeah, it's really amazing that some little twerps (like you) would like to imagine themselves as Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in a cute love story. You really are a gullible motherfucker, aren't you? You accept as gospel truth something written by strangers on a youtube comments section. No wonder you've got your nose up Trump's asshole...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:16 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:31 am So, we should spank women in a non-sexual manner?
Is that ALL you got out of my comment? I thought you were an attorney? Go back and re-read everything. And learn. And change.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:25 am

NBC’s $18 Million ’Ultimate Slip ‘N Slide’ at a Standstill After Diarrhea Outbreak (Exclusive)

Network and studio struggle with how to recut existing footage they have since the final episodes cannot be shot as planned

A month after a diarrhea outbreak shut down production on NBC’s new competition series “Ultimate Slip ‘N Slide,” the network and Universal Television have yet to figure out how to reshape the $18 million competition show without the final episodes, TheWrap has learned.

With weeks of closed-door meetings and health experts weighing in on options, further details of the outbreak have emerged, including the fact that a stunning 65% of the show’s staff were infected by the giardia outbreak