He's good at deflection

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by 10ac » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:12 am

I wish you would deflect a .223 of the side of your head.
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:49 am

D

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:37 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:00 am Only IB could turn George Floyd / Chauvin into a commentary about Epstein...
Hey, mr I-cant-get-along-with-my-step-father-because-I-am-an-asshole-who-profits-from-wrecking-marriages, you hush. You are in position to ever judge me or the points I make. Comprende?

All I was saying is that sometimes even when someone may need killing, its not necessarily a good idea if the killing is uncontrolled (such as the case of Epstein.) I would be willing to sit in the cell with Ghislaine Maxwell (on my own dime) just to "watch her" and make sure she doesn't die UNTIL she testifies. That is how important she is, how important she not be shanked. Even if she deserves it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:53 pm

You wouldn't last 3 hours in a cell before crying for your mom.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:51 am

innocentbystander wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:37 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:00 am Only IB could turn George Floyd / Chauvin into a commentary about Epstein...
Hey, mr I-cant-get-along-with-my-step-father-because-I-am-an-asshole-who-profits-from-wrecking-marriages, you hush. You are in position to ever judge me or the points I make. Comprende?

All I was saying is that sometimes even when someone may need killing, its not necessarily a good idea if the killing is uncontrolled (such as the case of Epstein.) I would be willing to sit in the cell with Ghislaine Maxwell (on my own dime) just to "watch her" and make sure she doesn't die UNTIL she testifies. That is how important she is, how important she not be shanked. Even if she deserves it.
No, I just hate the blood sucker because he’s worthless, has viewpoints like yours and lives off of my mother and a government pension while decrying liberalism. It’s the height of hypocrisy and stupidity.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:51 am

No, I just hate the blood sucker because he’s worthless, has viewpoints like yours and lives off of my mother and a government pension while decrying liberalism. It’s the height of hypocrisy and stupidity.
Well DS, your mother married him. So he is her problem, not yours. If his hypocrisy bothers you, then I would be perfectly happy with legislation passed TODAY that takes the right to vote away from any and all people who collect any government money/benefits. Would you be down with that counsellor? Oh, I keep forgetting, the majority of the voters of the democrat party, they are welfare bums and to take away their vote means your candidates LOSE elections.

If the two of them become so broke that they have to move in with you (and I know what that is like) then and only then will it become YOUR problem. And when that happens I will give you different fatherly advice, even if you don't want it. But for right now, why don't you let your mother deal with your step-father?

I'm curious, do you hate your step brother(s) and step sister(s) the same way? Do you have any step brothers or sisters? If you have at least one and you don't hate that person then right there, something GOOD came of your mother's marriage.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:56 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Well DS, your mother married him. So he is her problem, not yours. If his hypocrisy bothers you, then I would be perfectly happy with legislation passed TODAY that takes the right to vote away from any and all people who collect any government money/benefits. Would you be down with that counsellor? Oh, I keep forgetting, the majority of the voters of the democrat party, they are welfare bums and to take away their vote means your candidates LOSE elections.

If the two of them become so broke that they have to move in with you (and I know what that is like) then and only then will it become YOUR problem. And when that happens I will give you different fatherly advice, even if you don't want it. But for right now, why don't you let your mother deal with your step-father?

I'm curious, do you hate your step brother(s) and step sister(s) the same way? Do you have any step brothers or sisters? If you have at least one and you don't hate that person then right there, something GOOD came of your mother's marriage.
I have no plans to meet them.

You’re a buffoon. Your ignorance is astounding.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:43 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:56 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm

I have no plans to meet them.

You’re a buffoon. Your ignorance is astounding.
That is too bad. You may be missing out on a relationship with a step-brother like what was dramatized by Bill Hader and Jason Siegel in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Theirs was an awesome step-brother relationship. If we are to have step-siblings, that is the one to have. And you wont have that because you have "no plans to meet them." Your life. Your loss man.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:57 pm

I think this is a good read - Bill Barr gives his side of the story on election fraud, at least as it relates to Michigan.

and I agree with him 100% - Trump hurt himself by surrounding himself with a bunch of idiot circus performers instead of competent litigators and administrators

As proof of fraud, Trump’s allies had pointed to videos showing boxes filled with ballots arriving at the TCF Center, in Detroit, to be counted after the 8 p.m. deadline for votes to be cast. But Barr quickly found that there was a logical explanation. It had to do with how the 662 precincts in Wayne County, home to Detroit, tabulate their votes. “In every other county, they count the ballots at the precinct, but in Wayne County, they bring them into one central counting place. So the boxes are coming in all night. The fact that boxes are coming in—well, that’s what they do.”

Furthermore, Trump performed better against Biden in Detroit than he had against Hillary Clinton in 2016. Biden received 1,000 fewer votes in Detroit than Clinton had, and Trump received 5,000 more votes than he had four years earlier. Trump didn’t lose Michigan because of “illegal” ballots cast in Detroit. He lost Michigan because Biden beat him badly in the suburbs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AALuFs3
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:27 pm

Anyone who still believes the election was stolen probably didn't get past 8th grade.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:10 am

"and I agree with him 100% - Trump hurt himself by surrounding himself with a bunch of idiot circus performers instead of competent litigators and administrators"

That pretty much sums up his entire presidency. The few times he did get competent people, he either ran them off or gave them a diminished role. The only thing about about his whole election "fraud" fiasco that would've been truly shocking would've been if he had gotten competent people to make his case. But of course, nobody with a molecule of competence would've concluded that any fraud had occurred so they wouldn't have agreed to work for him. Funny how that works...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:42 am

Even Barr said the election fraud claims were "bullshit "

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:44 am

hedge wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:10 am "and I agree with him 100% - Trump hurt himself by surrounding himself with a bunch of idiot circus performers instead of competent litigators and administrators"

That pretty much sums up his entire presidency. The few times he did get competent people, he either ran them off or gave them a diminished role. The only thing about about his whole election "fraud" fiasco that would've been truly shocking would've been if he had gotten competent people to make his case. But of course, nobody with a molecule of competence would've concluded that any fraud had occurred so they wouldn't have agreed to work for him. Funny how that works...
I agree with the first part, not necessarily the last. Fraud did occur. The issue is did it happen enough to alter the election in any way.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:43 am

Evidently not, b/c Trump couldn't pull off enough fraud (like he did in 2016) to win...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:51 am

In an interview published Sunday, former Attorney General William Barr bashed former President Donald Trump’s efforts to spread misinformation about the 2020 election, calling Trump’s lies about voter fraud “bullshit.”

Barr, speaking to ABC News’ Jonathan Karl for The Atlantic, opened up about his final few months working under Trump, when the president pushed the Justice Department to investigate baseless allegations of election fraud in an attempt to overturn Joe Biden’s legitimate victory.

Barr said he gave DOJ the green light to investigate “substantial allegations” of voter irregularities a week after the election, and also began his own unofficial inquiry into Trump’s claims. But he found the allegations being peddled by Trump and his allies to be unfounded, he told Karl.

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr said. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.”

Barr has been viewed as deeply loyal to Trump before the election, often criticizing what he called partisan attacks on the president and defending his criminal justice record. But Trump’s efforts to overturn the election appeared to shift his allegiance.

“We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,” Barr said of Trump’s claims that voting machines nationwide were switching Trump votes to Biden votes.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bill-bar ... 6083acadd8

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:28 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:12 pm

Towson University recently hosted a virtual "Antiracist Pedagogy Symposium," according to Campus Reform, which "criticized university writing curriculum and programs for being racist and perpetuating whiteness."

The program, which featured an array of speakers, was sponsored by the school's Office of the Provost, the College of Liberal Arts, the Faculty Academic Center of Excellence, Center for Student Diversity, the school's department of English, and more.

In addition to educating attendees about first-year writing and graduate school writing, the forum also addressed "linguistic justice."

"As the country begins its long-awaited reckoning with institutional racism, colleges and universities have been engaging deeply in the ethical dilemma of our time: How do our institutional structures and practices contribute to the problem of silencing, marginalizing, minoritizing, and otherwise harming black and indigenous students of color?" the event page reads. "What do we need to change to create not just a passively inclusive atmosphere for student, but an actively anti-racist one?"
What else?

The virtual event, which took place on June 17, featured April Baker-Bell — an associate professor of language, literacy, and English education at Michigan State University — who stated that standard English usage and teaching perpetuates the idea that "black language" is inferior to standard grammar.

Baker-Bell noted that dangerous teacher attitudes include "assumptions that black students are somehow linguistically, morally, and intellectually inferior because they communicate in black language."

"The way black language is devalued in schools reflects how black lives are devalued in the world," Baker-Bell said, "[and] the anti-black linguistic racism that is used to diminish black language and black students in classrooms is not separate from the rampant and deliberate anti-black racism and violence inflicted upon black people in society."

Also present was Cristina Sánchez-Martín, English professor at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, who said that she is working hard to undo "whiteness" in her students' writing.

“The repeated references to 'correct grammar' and 'standard language' reinforce master narratives of English only as white and monolingualism and a deficit view of multilingualism," Sánchez-Martín insisted during the symposium.

--------------

JFC

this is not the direction you go for equality

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:19 am

This has really got to effect your self esteem as a woman in that pageant. You aren't even hot enough to beat a dude

------------------------------------

For the first time in the pageant’s history, the title of Miss Nevada USA has been won by a transgender woman.

Kataluna Enriquez was crowned the winner Sunday at the South Point hotel-casino in Las Vegas.

The 27-year-old Enriquez won the Miss Silver State USA pageant in March, a preliminary competition for the Miss Nevada USA pageant.

She beat 21 other candidates to represent Nevada in the Miss USA pageant that will be held on Nov. 29.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Enriquez first took part in transgender pageants in 2016 when she was working as a model.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:59 am

eCat wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:19 am This has really got to effect your self esteem as a woman in that pageant. You aren't even hot enough to beat a dude

------------------------------------

For the first time in the pageant’s history, the title of Miss Nevada USA has been won by a transgender woman.

Kataluna Enriquez was crowned the winner Sunday at the South Point hotel-casino in Las Vegas.

The 27-year-old Enriquez won the Miss Silver State USA pageant in March, a preliminary competition for the Miss Nevada USA pageant.

She beat 21 other candidates to represent Nevada in the Miss USA pageant that will be held on Nov. 29.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Enriquez first took part in transgender pageants in 2016 when she was working as a model.
yeah eCat, you are correct, not hot enough to beat a dude

these pageants are just bullshit anyway, just "virtue signaling" is the only reason why the man won. Its just meaningless noise. But when massively obese women started entering them and people started taking them seriously, then the pageant stopped being serious