Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:02 pm

"We wanted to elect a man who was unsophisticated, accomplished, and used to running and building things"

Well, at least you got one thing you wanted, and naturally I'm not surprised that "unsophisticated" is actually considered a virtue by rubes like yourself. Luckily for Trump you and your ilk are so goddamn unsophisticated that you really believe Trump is accomplished and used to running and building things. That's the only level of success that he's ever achieved, fucking rubes like you and laughing in your face, like he's done his whole life and is still doing right now, every day. And, again, you're too goddamn stupid to realize it...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Wow. Just wow. About all I can say. Fucking wow.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Dude is fucking insane

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:34 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:31 pm Dude is fucking insane
I just gave you a history lesson. For free. And you call me insane? You ungrateful bastard.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:21 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:22 pm

The guy that tweeted that is a staff writer for National Review...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:24 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:02 pm "We wanted to elect a man who was unsophisticated, accomplished, and used to running and building things"

Well, at least you got one thing you wanted, and naturally I'm not surprised that "unsophisticated" is actually considered a virtue by rubes like yourself. Luckily for Trump you and your ilk are so goddamn unsophisticated that you really believe Trump is accomplished and used to running and building things. That's the only level of success that he's ever achieved, fucking rubes like you and laughing in your face, like he's done his whole life and is still doing right now, every day. And, again, you're too goddamn stupid to realize it...
Because liberals/leftists think that a woman should have the right to nuke her marriage at any moment (even if she has gone feral and is acting hysterical) and uses the court to extract cash and prizes from her former husband she she can go off and live with her unemployed-alpha-tatooed-rockbanddrummer boyfriend because he and his "swagger" gives her "vagina tingles" (that she doesn't get from her husband anymore) so many good and decent people on the conservative right have come from broken and destroyed homes. This is not 1980, even the good people are swimming in divorce and ruin. That IS the "unsophistication" hedge. So they are more sympathetic towards Donald Trump and all the shit he's been through in his life (much of it, his own doing.) But Trump at least admits that. If you ask Trump, he'll say he ruined Ivana and Marla. Thinking only of his dick, he's been a terrible husband to all three of his wives. But you know what?

The right forgives him. They forgive him because he sends all his kids to Ivy League universities and he employed tens of thousands of people (many of them, hardworking, "unsophisticated", poor people) building things and making things and trying to make money. He built lives, not just his own. So they can see what he has accomplished with hard work and they forgive.

Not you. Nope, you don't like Trump because he defeated that cvnt HRC and he did all that he could (with his Supreme Court appointments) to try and end the second greatest sin the United States ever faced in legalized abortion. And he did it without sending any of our troops to war in a faraway country. And stopped the flow of illegal alien peasant children who have no business in this country, none at all hedge. You know, you KNOW that none of those kids in those Biden cages will ever amount to anything right? They are illiterate in their own language, they have no chance to succeed in the information age based United States. They can deal drugs or sell their ass, they will never write and compile C#. They have no capacity to follow any of our first world laws and all you can hope for is that when they get get drunk and run over and kill a child in whatever beater they have stolen, you have hope that it is not YOUR KID who is dead. But none of that would happen if they weren't here.

You get me?

You are a felon. You are a felon so I don't have to tell you about the world of reality. You are living in it. You of ALL PEOPLE know how hard it can be to live in this country. You can't possible want any of these kids who are in these cages here. None of them would be here if Trump was still President, none of them. That is all Biden's fault. And now it is partially YOUR FAULT because you voted to elect that man. You are to be blamed hedge. So I certainly hope you sleep well at night knowing that one (or maybe ten or even ALL) of those kids in those cages will (for no other reason than to get money) turn to crime. Hopefully they will not violate anyone that YOU love.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:22 pm

I'm convinced IB is pranking us.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:22 pm I'm convinced IB is pranking us.
I'm flattered, but no. This is no prank. My "shaming" people, I'm trying to help.

I am trying to change you rat. I am trying to do that by making you stop and think for a moment.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Why are you trying to change me into a deranged lunatic like yourself? Makes no sense.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:31 pm Why are you trying to change me into a deranged lunatic like yourself? Makes no sense.
It would be far better for you to define what it is exactly that I have said that is "lunacy" if you are going to accuse me of being a deranged lunatic. I take the time to think very carefully about what I write, particularly about Donald Trump.

If you think about, explain to me exactly HOW Donald Trump got 10+ million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and yet lost so many key battle ground states that he won in 2016? That makes ZERO mathematical sense. When an elected President loses running for re-election, he doesn't generally go UP in total vote count.

Carter got almost 41,000,000 votes in 1976. He got 35,000,000 in 1980. All that switched were the "Reagan democrats."

Bush 41 got 49,000,000 votes in 1988. He got 39,000,000 in 1992, his entire 1988 margin lost to H Ross Perot.

Trump got 63,000,000 votes in 2016. He got 74,000,000+ in 2020. Every single person that voted for Trump in 2016 that was still alive in 2020, voted to re-elect the man. AND he got more. And still lost.

Tell me rat, does that make any sense? What did I just write that seems like it was written by a lunatic? And don't you dare say "well all of it." You and both know damn well either Biden's supporters cheated, or black/Hispanic men who sat out 2016 voted for their messiah's Vice in 2020. There is no third way. No Trump voters switched.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:26 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Now go play with your trains.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:24 am

"Trump got 63,000,000 votes in 2016. He got 74,000,000+ in 2020. Every single person that voted for Trump in 2016 that was still alive in 2020, voted to re-elect the man. AND he got more. And still lost."

Hilary got 66 million votes in 2016. Every single person that voted for Hilary that was still alive in 2020 voted for Biden. Add to that a huge number of people who didn't really like Hilary so they just stayed home and didn't vote in 2016, but then 4 years of Trump galvanized them into realizing that we couldn't take another 4 days of this fool in office, much less another 4 years, and that's millions of people who didn't vote in 2016 who came out in 2020 and voted for Biden. Add to that probably 80% of the vote from people who were too young to vote in 2016 who were now old enough to vote in 2020 who voted for Biden (maybe more than 80%). It's not really that complicated, but you're such a simpleton that you can't comprehend it. Not that anybody gives a fuck what you can or can't comprehend, that only thing you need to comprehend is that Biden is president and your god Trump is gone. You can comprehend that, can't you boy?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:34 am

"If you think about, explain to me exactly HOW Donald Trump got 10+ million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and yet lost so many key battle ground states that he won in 2016?"

I guess nobody has ever explained to you the electoral college. Thru massive election fraud and outright cheating, Trump managed to win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania in 2016 by the thinnest of margins. In 2016, Trump "won" Wisconsin by 23,000 votes (out of 2.8 million total votes cast), Pennsylvania by 55K votes (out of 6 million total) and Michigan by fucking 10,000 votes (out of 4.5 million total). His "victory" in 2016 was by the most razor thin of margins, all of those states usually vote for the Dem in presidential elections, which they reverted to the norm by all going to Biden in 2020. Again, it's real simple, but you're an idiot...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:10 am

I read the whole thing. This gets into the percentages of registered voters (by demographic) that turned in ballots. None of what was written here disputes either of my hypotheticals rat, neither one.

I said that 7,000,000 black or Hispanic men that couldn't stomach a woman President came out to vote for Biden simply because he was the Vice for their messiah. According to YOUR LINK the percentage of male registered voters went up from 59% in 2016 to 65% in 2020. So YOUR LINK could support my hypothetical.

OR

I said Biden won by fraud, people who wanted Biden president simply looking at the registered voting rolls and stuffing the ballot box machines with votes for Biden for registered voters who had not cast a ballot. YOUR LINK shows increases pretty much across the board in voting, vast increases from 2016 to 2020. So YOUR LINK could support my hypothetical.

Nothing in your link rat, says I am wrong. Nothing.

Look guys, whether I am playing with my trains or not, there is nothing you are going to be able to say that will convince me that I am wrong here, nothing. Either the ballot box was stuffed AFTER the polls closed (which is why there are countless youtubes of people recording people watching other people put ballots in the machines long AFTER the polls closed) which is fraud (which I am sure the two of you would have no problem with because the fraud ended in YOUR favor) OR is black and Hispanic men who couldn't vote for a woman voting for Obama's Vice. That's it.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:16 am

hedge wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:34 am "If you think about, explain to me exactly HOW Donald Trump got 10+ million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and yet lost so many key battle ground states that he won in 2016?"

I guess nobody has ever explained to you the electoral college. Thru massive election fraud and outright cheating, Trump managed to win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania in 2016 by the thinnest of margins. In 2016, Trump "won" Wisconsin by 23,000 votes (out of 2.8 million total votes cast), Pennsylvania by 55K votes (out of 6 million total) and Michigan by fucking 10,000 votes (out of 4.5 million total). His "victory" in 2016 was by the most razor thin of margins, all of those states usually vote for the Dem in presidential elections, which they reverted to the norm by all going to Biden in 2020. Again, it's real simple, but you're an idiot...
hedge,

I know all about the electoral college. Its in the Constitution so I assure you, I know about it. That said:
  • Reagan won Ohio twice.
  • Bush 41 won Ohio in 1988 but lost it in 1992.
  • Clinton won Ohio twice.
  • Dubya won Ohio twice.
  • Obama won Ohio twice.
  • And Trump won Ohio twice.
Ohio always picks the winner. Always. That is the way it has always been. Whoever gets Ohio wins the election. That is because Ohio (with its vast metropolitan and rural areas) had the broadest, most diverse possible voting populous of the nation. Ohio is the political pulse of the United States.

until 2020 that is

For whatever reason, Ohio got it wrong in 2020 (for the first time) when Trump won it by a huge margin, much larger than he won in 2016. Hmmmmm. Consistently consistent UNTIL 2020. How the fuck did that happen?

I say fraud.

You are right about the fraud hedge. There was fraud in Pennsylvania and Michigan, but the fraud was in 2020 NOT 2016. You got the elections backwards. The fact that Trump win by the slimmest of margins in Pennsylvania and Michigan in 2016 seems much more likely (given Ohio) than the completely fucked up results in the Mid-west in 2020.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:22 am

yea, but here is the rub on that

Anyone want to argue that Biden was more popular than O'Bama?

So it makes sense that Trump gets 9+m more votes than he did in the previous election and loses, AND Biden gets 11 million more votes than O'Bama?

no one would argue that either of those was possible prior to the election and it defies logic. Now it may very well have happened, but this is exactly why you need a comprehensive review of the election, and I guarantee if the situation was reversed and it was as conservative, people would be losing their shit about a rigged election.

This boils down to a large number of people didn't want Trump to be president and they don't give a shit whether the election process is tainted or not as long as he isn't in office.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:05 am

eCat wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:22 am yea, but here is the rub on that

Anyone want to argue that Biden was more popular than O'Bama?

So it makes sense that Trump gets 9+m more votes than he did in the previous election and loses, AND Biden gets 11 million more votes than O'Bama?

no one would argue that either of those was possible prior to the election and it defies logic. Now it may very well have happened, but this is exactly why you need a comprehensive review of the election, and I guarantee if the situation was reversed and it was as conservative, people would be losing their shit about a rigged election.

This boils down to a large number of people didn't want Trump to be president and they don't give a shit whether the election process is tainted or not as long as he isn't in office.
exactly

the people here who are happy about the result, they don't care if it was fraud or not

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:16 am

"You are right about the fraud hedge. There was fraud in Pennsylvania and Michigan, but the fraud was in 2020 NOT 2016. You got the elections backwards."

No, I didn't get it backwards, the Trump campaign (or somebody who wanted him to win) committed election fraud in 2016. That's the only way he could've won...