Let the fun continue

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 19, 2021 11:16 am

He might not be but I guarandamntee you he'll throw his kids under the bus for starters.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed May 19, 2021 11:46 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:16 am He might not be but I guarandamntee you he'll throw his kids under the bus for starters.
With children like that, who would blame him?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed May 19, 2021 12:47 pm

what's our bet?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Not sure I'd want this guy for my lawyer. I mean, he's speaking gospel truth, but that's not necessarily a trait I value in a defense attorney. Not my defense attorney, anyway...

‘I Want To Separate Him Out From That Herd Of Thugs’

For Capitol defendants’ attorneys, finding mitigating factors will be key in softening potential prison sentences.

Albert Watkins, the “Q Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s attorney, said his client had Asperger’s syndrome and indicated that Chansley’s mental state — and the impact of Trump’s “propaganda” efforts — would play a role in his case.

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/capi ... GRSuxOavyc

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Exactly how I would expect IBs lawyer to speak about IB.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:11 pm Exactly how I would expect IBs lawyer to speak about IB.
what is it with you? why do you have this hair across your ass with me? are you 4?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 19, 2021 6:49 pm

That's a dog hair

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:49 pm That's a dog hair
i don't give a fuck what it is. what is your problem??????
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 19, 2021 6:51 pm

Nothing. Why?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 19, 2021 6:56 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:51 pm Nothing. Why?
then stop.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 pm

Stop what?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 19, 2021 7:14 pm

Damn, this is taking me back to the early days...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed May 19, 2021 9:24 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 20, 2021 8:12 am

Never heard of it...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 20, 2021 10:02 am

hedge wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:14 pm Damn, this is taking me back to the early days...
The golden years

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 20, 2021 1:04 pm

'Few people grasp the severity' of Trump’s legal peril and will be shocked if he's finally charged

With news that the New York Attorney General's Office is now criminally investigating the Trump Organization, New York Magazine columnist Jonathan Chait argues that prosecutors need to start preparing Americans for the possibility that former President Donald Trump will be charged criminally.

Chait writes that while many people believe Trump will yet again skate as he did after former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, he thinks that Trump has lost many of the advantages he had that kept him from being charged with obstruction of justice.

"I've found that even among news-savvy liberals I speak with, few people grasp the severity of Trump's legal exposure," writes Chait. "His likely criminal record has been discussed much less frequently, and often in fairly long, dense reported investigative stories."

Should Trump really face criminal charges, however, Chait believes it would deliver a shock to tens of millions of Americans who still back the president -- and even many people who don't.

"A criminal prosecution of a former president, especially one who is still functioning as his party's leader, would be an unsettling and potentially traumatic development," argues Chait. "I wrote last year about the dilemma it would present: The upside of imposing accountability for his decades of operating outside the law without consequence would be offset by the dangerous perception that he was just facing political retaliation."

The challenge for prosecutors, Chait concludes, is telling Americans that Trump "isn't facing criminal accountability because he lost, but because it should have happened years ago."

https://www.rawstory.com/few-people-gra ... columnist/

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 20, 2021 1:32 pm

Anyone who didn't see this coming had their head in the sand or up his ass.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 20, 2021 2:39 pm

hedge wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:04 pm 'Few people grasp the severity' of Trump’s legal peril and will be shocked if he's finally charged

With news that the New York Attorney General's Office is now criminally investigating the Trump Organization, New York Magazine columnist Jonathan Chait argues that prosecutors need to start preparing Americans for the possibility that former President Donald Trump will be charged criminally.

Chait writes that while many people believe Trump will yet again skate as he did after former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, he thinks that Trump has lost many of the advantages he had that kept him from being charged with obstruction of justice.

"I've found that even among news-savvy liberals I speak with, few people grasp the severity of Trump's legal exposure," writes Chait. "His likely criminal record has been discussed much less frequently, and often in fairly long, dense reported investigative stories."

Should Trump really face criminal charges, however, Chait believes it would deliver a shock to tens of millions of Americans who still back the president -- and even many people who don't.

"A criminal prosecution of a former president, especially one who is still functioning as his party's leader, would be an unsettling and potentially traumatic development," argues Chait. "I wrote last year about the dilemma it would present: The upside of imposing accountability for his decades of operating outside the law without consequence would be offset by the dangerous perception that he was just facing political retaliation."

The challenge for prosecutors, Chait concludes, is telling Americans that Trump "isn't facing criminal accountability because he lost, but because it should have happened years ago."

https://www.rawstory.com/few-people-gra ... columnist/
hedge, the federal fucking government investigated Trump and all his associates for 4+ years. And everyone on the team fucking HATED the man. All of them. They had a limitless budget. They had limitless time. And in the end, it was proven to be nothing but a political dog and pony show where the chief piece of evidence was created with unprovable nonsense and funded by a hysterical cvnt who thinks she was deserving to be President.

That happened.

I know you don't like POTUS Trump. I know the day Mueller gave his final testimony before the Senate in his independent investigation saying that he didn't have anything on any US Citizens, it must have made you vomit in your mouth. But that is the way it goes. You can't just send someone to prison because of politics. We don't do that in the United States. You actually need to be CONVICTED of a crime. You (of all people) should know that. That is the ONLY REASON why one guy (just one) went to prison during the 2008 financial crisis. He was the only one they could convict of breaking an actual law.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu May 20, 2021 2:47 pm

we're not going to put a former president in prison

He won't spend a single day in jail

now I concede he could possibly be convicted of something

but the man is not going to prison
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.