Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Imagine that

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:58 am

Unarmed VA black man who called 911 shot TEN times by cop https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-she ... 31320.html

Apparently as the victim was following the order to raise his hands, he was holding a cellphone and the cop mistook that for a weapon. Now which is crazier - the cop lights him up 10 times....bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang....or that the dude is still alive?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:15 am

I think people have to understand that a cop probably isn't going to shoot once
if it gets to the point where he is actually shooting, he's going to unload his clip

if you think about it - if you're going to shoot - its already with lethal intent - what difference does 1 shot or 10 make? He is intending to *kill* whoever he is shooting at.

This idea of shooting a guy in the leg or arm isn't SOP and never will be, if you shoot, you shoot to kill

that's not to say that shooting a guy is right or wrong, but once the gun comes out and the trigger is pulled, the cop isn't likely to stop after 1 unless its clear the person he is shooting at has no ability to fight back.

so no there is nothing crazy about a cop shooting a person multiple times.

I think its a binary situation - yes the person deserved to be shot or not, how many times he was shot is irrelevant.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:46 am

So you vote for "dude is still alive" as the crazier part. Considering he took the bullets to his face, neck, chest, and pelvis - I guess I'd agree.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:47 am

eCat wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:15 am I think people have to understand that a cop probably isn't going to shoot once
if it gets to the point where he is actually shooting, he's going to unload his clip

if you think about it - if you're going to shoot - its already with lethal intent - what difference does 1 shot or 10 make? He is intending to *kill* whoever he is shooting at.

This idea of shooting a guy in the leg or arm isn't SOP and never will be, if you shoot, you shoot to kill

that's not to say that shooting a guy is right or wrong, but once the gun comes out and the trigger is pulled, the cop isn't likely to stop after 1 unless its clear the person he is shooting at has no ability to fight back.

so no there is nothing crazy about a cop shooting a person multiple times.

I think its a binary situation - yes the person deserved to be shot or not, how many times he was shot is irrelevant.
Only in the world of Hollywood Make-Believe would pregnant police chiefs who (while witnessing an actual murder) shoot a perp in the leg if he runs away after she puts him under arrest. In fact, in the world of Hollywood make believe, said actress posing as pregnant police chief wins an academy award for such an acting performance.

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Ghislaine was in court yesterday, with 8 more counts charged against her.

I think the DA and the Attorney General have about 1000 counts they could hit her with. I think this is all a ploy to pile so much on her that she is FORCED to cut deals. I don't think they want her. I think the AG wants everyone else!!!! Got to go through her to get to them.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:55 pm

bluetick wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:46 am So you vote for "dude is still alive" as the crazier part. Considering he took the bullets to his face, neck, chest, and pelvis - I guess I'd agree.
absolutely

he is lucky to be alive because the intent was to kill him
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:05 pm

"Senator Patty Murray blocked the "Cruise Bill" today"

One senator blocked a bill? Didn't know that was possible...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:08 pm

hedge wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:05 pm "Senator Patty Murray blocked the "Cruise Bill" today"

One senator blocked a bill? Didn't know that was possible...
She "objected" to it. So I am not sure it was even allowed to come up for a vote.

here are details (if you care)

The CEOs of the cruise lines are now threatening to leave the US market. They will simply redeploy their ships to embark/disembark to ports out of the Caribbean instead of Miami/Ft Lauderdale/Tampa/Port Canaveral.

Anyway, the state of Alaska and the state of Florida both filed federal lawsuits against the Center of Disease Control. That happened right after Patty Murray opened her pie hole.

Last edited by innocentbystander on Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Maybe they'll put that cop on administrative leave for not using enough deadly force...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:13 pm

"here are details (if you care)"

I don't..

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:21 pm

How do you get Ted out of Rafael?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:59 pm

Is that the setup for a joke?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:28 pm

Basically. Is it like Bill is to William or Robert is to Bob?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:29 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:21 pm How do you get Ted out of Rafael?
With a crowbar

Finished the joke for you.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:38 am

After months of dropping charges on "peaceful protestors", the Portland mayor and prosecutor are now attempting to get tough. They have no one to blame but themselves.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/0 ... ators.html

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Finally, an audit that might prove the election was stolen from Trump. Or not...

Arizona judge suspends Republican vote 'audit' being conducted by Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company led by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist

An Arizona judge has suspended work over the weekend on a Republican-led effort to examine ballots from the 2020 election.

Arizona Democrats had filed a lawsuit on Thursday seeking to halt an audit, dismissing it as a partisan effort to validate false claims of election fraud.

On Friday, Judge Christopher Coury of the Maricopa County Superior Court granted their request for a pause until evidence can be presented at an 11:00 a.m. local time hearing on Monday.

The audit, which began Thursday, is being conducted by a Florida-based firm, Cyber Ninjas, that has never previously audited an election; the company's founder, Doug Logan, also embraced pro-Trump conspiracy theories about voter fraud on his since-deleted Twitter account, the Mirror reported.

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-judge-su ... 47053.html

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:05 pm

with a name like Cyber Ninjas you know they have to be taken seriously

This is the kind of nonsense that just made me give up

I believe there are serious election issues that need to be addressed

but its been a complete clown show with people that have been asked or taken it upon themselves to investigate it.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:18 pm

This is an audit ordered by the state legislature of Arizona, correct? I think it’s kinda bullshit to get a judge to shut it down, even if it is partisan politics. The election is over, the votes cast in Arizona’s individual ballots don’t mean shit anymore. Arizona’s electors were certified and the electoral college voted, so nobody’s vote is in any danger of being changed or thrown out. If it’s bullshit politics, the democrats should have to fight against it with politics, not the judiciary. It’s either lawful or not for the legislature to perform an audit, and if you don’t have the votes to stop it, then you don’t have the votes. I think it’s horseshit to give lawyers and judges the job of goalkeepers in charge of stopping legislatures from doing anything to investigate their own state elections under the guise of some “thou must not question the integrity of elections because that’s bad” logic.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:32 am

The Los Angeles Times reported that according to four sources, in March 2020, the California National Guard was told to put an F-15C fighter jet on alert status – fueled up and ready to go – to frighten citizens protesting Governor Newsom’s Covid lockdown orders.

“It would have been a completely illegal order that disgraced the military,” one source told the Los Angeles Times. “It could look like we’re threatening civilians.”

“That’s something that would happen in the Soviet Union,” said a second of The Times’ sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they feared retaliation. “Our military is used to combat foreign aggressors.”

The Los Angeles Times reviewed internal Guard documents that revealed the fighter jet was also placed on alert status for election-week civil unrest to intimidate civilians.