The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:35 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:10 pm CNN Chucklehad Chris Cuomo thinks he has a point to make

After blasting Cruz, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), and telling his audience that "I guarantee" more people have died from COVID-19 than the government admits, Cuomo hypothesized the only answer to police violence and mass shootings is the death of white kids."

yea, like your OWN BROTHER hiding the number of people that have died in nursing homes
Its all about the narrative. There isn't a logical narrative that the dnc and leftists can use to properly demonstrate why so many more black people are killed by police than white people other than cops are racist. So to say the only way we stop police violence is to insist that cops start killing white children at a higher rate than they currently do, is to focus on group identity instead of individual identity. I'll bet if you look at the people that police have killed as individuals first (and looked past the color of their skin), you will not like what you find about their individual past transgressions.

The covid-19 situation in New York is just ridiculous. I am looking right at the state of Florida and how they handled things (I'm not sure they ever really shut down all that much) as evidence that the individual actions of a Governor (Cuomo vs DeSantis) meant life or death for so many senior citizens.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:49 pm

Listening to closing arguments, it's pretty much arguing manslaughter. The second and third degree murder charges, don't seem to be argued by the prosecution. I could be wrong.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:53 pm

sardis wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:49 pm Listening to closing arguments, it's pretty much arguing manslaughter. The second and third degree murder charges, don't seem to be argued by the prosecution. I could be wrong.
If that is the case, then the DA is hyper focused on getting a conviction, ANY conviction. That sounds so much like a DA. DAs do NOT like to lose. They get pissed off that they are some times forced to even go to court (when the defense refuses to cut a deal) so if they are there, they hate losing more than Billy Beane.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 pm

Maxine has already told the good people of Minneapolis to burn that place down if its manslaughter
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:57 pm

more good news

The Florida state Legislature has approved a remarkable anti-rioting bill that establishes serious punishments for those engaging in today’s favorite pop-progressive form of “mostly peaceful protest” — and protects the law-abiding citizens who are typically harmed by this practice.

On Thursday, the Republican-controlled state Senate passed House Bill 1: Combating Public Disorder.

According to a fact sheet from GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis, to whose desk the legislation is now headed, the bill makes it a felony offense to gather in a destructive assembly and to obstruct traffic or destroy a public monument during such an assembly.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:45 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 pm Maxine has already told the good people of Minneapolis to burn that place down if its manslaughter

the judge wrote:Well I'll give you that congresswoman Waters may have given you something on an appeal. That may result on this whole trial being overturned.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Waaaaaaa. Quit crying you little bitch

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:39 pm

"According to a fact sheet from GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis, to whose desk the legislation is now headed, the bill makes it a felony offense to gather in a destructive assembly and to obstruct traffic or destroy a public monument during such an assembly."

Hope the feds had similar legislation in place for the destructive and murderous assembly that sieged the US Capitol...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:20 pm Waaaaaaa. Quit crying you little bitch
Those very six words should be spoken to congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:32 pm

I think Jordan said that to a bunch of freshman wrestlers

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:35 am

While he was buttfucking them...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 am

Rat is still sore over that...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:24 am

hedge wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:39 pm "According to a fact sheet from GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis, to whose desk the legislation is now headed, the bill makes it a felony offense to gather in a destructive assembly and to obstruct traffic or destroy a public monument during such an assembly."

Hope the feds had similar legislation in place for the destructive and murderous assembly that sieged the US Capitol...
not as murderous as you'd want it to be

The Washington D.C. medical examiner has finally released the cause of death for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick. For months, the media narrative, without evidence, held Trump supporters responsible for his "murder." Today, it was revealed Sicknick died the day after January 6 from natural causes after suffering two strokes. The examiner said there was no evidence to suggest Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher or had a reaction to chemical irritants deployed against him.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:09 am

Just b/c these fools were too inept to actually do the deed doesn't mean they didn't have murderous intent. Plenty of video of the crowd chanting "hand Mike Pence," and they even erected a gallows on the Capitol grounds. I hate to think what might've happened if they'd actually gotten their hands on Pence or, esp., Pelosi...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 am

speaking of murderous, Maxine I'm a Moron Waters took her act on the road and declared that anything short of a murder conviction should result in people taking to the streets, to which the judge in the case immediately said her statements could have tainted the trial and while not grounds for mistrial, layout the grounds for an immediate appeal should Chauvin be convicted.

setting that aside, a politician just told people that if a court of law doesn't give the verdict they want, they should riot.

but of course, I'm sure everyone here agrees that no one who spouts off this type of dangerous rhetoric should be in office, correct?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:18 am

hedge wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:09 am Just b/c these fools were too inept to actually do the deed doesn't mean they didn't have murderous intent. Plenty of video of the crowd chanting "hand Mike Pence," and they even erected a gallows on the Capitol grounds. I hate to think what might've happened if they'd actually gotten their hands on Pence or, esp., Pelosi...
they certainly aren't as good at killing people as those innocent protestors in other cities.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 am

sardis wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 am Rat is still sore over that...
The pain really never stops

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:31 am

I feel an ecat rant coming soon.

See! Your guys do it too!!! Trump won!!! Black people bad!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:05 am

eCat wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 am speaking of murderous, Maxine I'm a Moron Waters took her act on the road and declared that anything short of a murder conviction should result in people taking to the streets, to which the judge in the case immediately said her statements could have tainted the trial and while not grounds for mistrial, layout the grounds for an immediate appeal should Chauvin be convicted.

setting that aside, a politician just told people that if a court of law doesn't give the verdict they want, they should riot.

but of course, I'm sure everyone here agrees that no one who spouts off this type of dangerous rhetoric should be in office, correct?
Maxine Waters has proven herself to be nothing more than a 3rd world tribal leader being paid good money to legislate in a 1st world nation state. She should be working in a corrupt banana republic taking bribes as paychecks, not congresswoman in the United States government. She has no idea how bad her actions were because she simply isn't sophisticated enough to understand the complexity of her job. And unfortunately, no one (other than her 800,000 voters) are accountable to remove her from her job.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:45 pm
eCat wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 pm Maxine has already told the good people of Minneapolis to burn that place down if its manslaughter

the judge wrote:Well I'll give you that congresswoman Waters may have given you something on an appeal. That may result on this whole trial being overturned.
I watched post argument motions. Everyone is getting worked up about a small snippet from a much larger colloquy. There were curative instructions given in the jury charge on top of instructions not to watch the news throughout. I’m sure Minnesota is like every other state and the feds in that bias and subsequent jury instruction issues fall under an abuse of discretion standards (ie appeals court says the trial judge is in the best position to make the determination because the appellate court is coming in after the fact on a dry record, and absent a clear abuse of discretion, the appellate court will not disturb the case on that issue). I cannot see how that statement would result in the conviction being overturned on appeal.
Last edited by DooKSucks on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.