eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:10 pm

McCain wanted Lieberman
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:09 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:06 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:35 am Trump the politician doesn't exist without Palin. So, Schmidt and his crew are partially responsible for Trump. Talk about irony...
I get that Schmidt was probably instrumental in coming up with the lame-brained idea of putting Palin on the ticket in the first place, but the ultimate approval had to be McCain's. Talk about irony...
Touché, mother fucker
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:58 pm

Well, I'll give Schmidt credit for recognizing his error and doing his dambdest (sic) to correct it..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:00 am

bluetick wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:11 pm Reporters Recall Trump’s ‘LIBERATE MICHIGAN’ Tweet in Light of FBI-Thwarted Plot to Kill Gov. Whitmer: ‘Dangerously Indefensible’
By Colby HallOct 8th, 2020, 1:44 pm
Looks like the Megalomaniac-in-Chief is going to rally the RWNJ's to a full on civil war in the next few weeks.
Butt juice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Oh yeah. He sure has stepped up his adds here. It's nothing but Trump commercials. He's running scared. Thank god for DVRs.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:03 pm

Man, it's kinda painful to see Feinstein followed by Grassley followed by Leahy speaking at Barrett's confirmation hearing (even though Leahy is a Dead fan). Between the 3 of them, they are older than the United States...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Whites and non-whites training to be Residential Assistants at the University of Kentucky were segregated according to their race and put through different presentations.

The separate trainings were provided to Young America’s Foundation through the organization’s Campus Bias Tip Line, which included emails and documents about the training. White RAs were sent to a “White Accountability Space” where they were given a document that listed 41 “common racist behaviors and attitudes of white people.”

Number one on the list states that white people “believe they have ‘earned’ what they have, rather than acknowledge the extensive white privilege and unearned advantages they receive” and “believe that if people of color just worked harder …” The list also includes claims that white people don’t “notice the daily indignities that people of color experience; deny them and rationalize them away with PLEs (perfectly logical explanations),” “resent taking direction from a person of color,” and tend to ask “people of color to repeat what they have said.”

Brandon Colbert from the university’s Bias Incident Support Services offered a presentation for the training allegedly talking about “microaggressions and microinvalidations in the workplace and the harm that they cause.”

As YAF’s Kara Zupkus reported, Colbert’s previous tweets have “denounced the American Flag, National Anthem, and Independence Day all as being the stuff that makes [America] racist.”

The person who alerted YAF to the segregation wished to remain anonymous and said that white students were required to have the document on their computers and then discuss with which behaviors they were familiar.

“We talked about how we could best support our minority colleagues and be more mindful of the microaggressions we commit against them every day by being white,” the student told YAF. “They wanted us to acknowledge our ‘extensive white privilege.’”

The University of Kentucky did not defend or explain the training session when responding to YAF.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43 pm

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:19 am

Hmmm, I guess he didn’t bring the gun over state lines after all. It was purchased in Wisconsin. Doesn’t say by who.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/accused-keno ... 48638.html

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:17 am

aTm wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43 pm Wow, this is....something

https://thehill.com/homenews/520908-tex ... stered-for
95% is an amazing number but its also Travis county. Its ground zero for liberal Texas and there is a definite community feeling of democrats there.

That said, Texas Republicans can't take for granted their state is Red ever again.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:20 am

I can understand why they wanted to kidnap this woman

”bars are now allowed to operate but they may only serve alcohol to people who are sitting down and 6 feet apart" - Gov Whitmer

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 am

Interview details from eye witness as to what transpired between Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum , his first self defense shooting. I think it pretty much dismantles any prosecutors attempts to show Rittenhouse was the aggressor.

------------------

Detective Cepress interviewed McGinnis and indicates the following: Before the shooting, McGinnis was interviewing the defendant. The defendant told McGinnis that he was a trained medic. McGinnis stated that he (McGinnis) has handled many ARs and that the defendant was not handling the weapon very well.

McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant. McGinnis stated that before the defendant reached the parking lot and ran across it, the defendant had moved from the middle of Sheridan Road to the sidewalk and that is when McGinnis saw a male (Rosenbaum) initially try to engage the defendant.

McGinnis stated that as the defendant was walking Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a “juke” move and started running. McGinnis stated that there were other people that were moving very quickly.

McGinnis stated that they were moving towards the defendant. McGinnis said that according to what he saw the defendant was trying to evade these individuals.

McGinnis described the point where the defendant had reached the car. McGinnis described that the defendant had the gun in a low ready position. Meaning that he had the gun raised but pointed downward. The butt of the gun would have been at an angle downwards from the shoulder.

McGinnis stated that the defendant brought the gun up. McGinnis stated that he stepped back and he thinks the defendant fired 3 rounds in rapid succession.
[Suggested Article] 3 teens robbed at gunpoint, beaten by group of 8 suspects in Wauconda neighborhood

McGinnis said when the first round went off, he thought it hit the pavement. McGinnis felt something on his leg and his first thought was wondering whether he had gotten shot. McGinnis was behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum, in the line of fire, when the defendant shot.

McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated he did not hear the two exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the defendant’s gun.

McGinnis demonstrated by extending both of his hands in a quick grabbing motion and did that as a visual on how Rosenbaum tried to reach for the defendant’s gun.

Detective Cepress indicates that he asked McGinnis if Rosenbaum had his hands on the gun when the defendant shot. McGinnis said that he definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired. McGinnis said that when Rosenbaum was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant).

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:08 am

I can't keep up anymore.

So I'm reading that Barrett felt the need to apologize for using the term sexual preference as the LBGTQ community finds that term offensive.

I can't imagine why that term is offensive to anyone. Do they believe it denotes some perversity on their part to note they actually have a preference of one sex over the other, or is the idea of identifying any sexual preference discriminatory? It has to be one of those two to denote some level of victimization here, because at the end of the day its all about discrimination and victimization.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:32 pm

While I do think media in general has a left-ish bias, I'm not like a huge proponent of like "the media is Democrat propaganda!" but I gotta say, even ignoring these Burisma emails and evidence Joe Biden met with them, or whatever, that if a newspaper wrote an article that in any way involved the existence of a Donald Trump Jr sex tape while smoking crack, I gotta think just that would be enough to make it the headline story on every news media webpage right now.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:27 pm

the typicals will run with it - New York Post, Fox News, Breitbart

Trump will make sure its all over twitter

Who the fuck leaves a laptop with incriminating evidence at a repair shop? Hunter Biden is a moron

The FBI took but the shop owner made a copy of it because he knew it wouldn't see the light of day under the FBI

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:31 pm

I don't usually have much interest in a SCOTUS nominee, for example, I generally think Kavanaugh is a dick, but I have to say I think Barrett is different. She is a Scalia protege' which I particularly like which means she is the anti-christ to Sotomayor and people that are freaking out about Roe v Wade haven't read much about how she has handled precedent in the past.

Now the ACA is probably in for a hit, I don't know but at any rate she is not a living document justice and I'm good with that.

Screw any justice that is proud to say they would interpret the law differently based on their sex, upbringing or life experiences.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 pm

"but at any rate she is not a living document justice and I'm good with that."

“I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and Constitutions. But laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.” - Thomas Jefferson

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:14 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:56 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 pm "but at any rate she is not a living document justice and I'm good with that."

“I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and Constitutions. But laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.” - Thomas Jefferson
if you don't like the law, change the law. Until the law is changed, you abide by it

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:00 pm

The man who allegedly fired the first shot behind Kyle Rittenhouse just prior to the fatal shooting in Kenosha last August has been charged.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, was charged on Oct. 9 with disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon for firing a gun into the air as Rittenhouse was pursued by Joseph Rosenbaum. Rittenhouse would shoot Rosenbaum seconds later.

The charges could give Rittenhouse’s defense attorneys a chance to argue that their client may have thought he was being fired upon when he opened fire at Rosenbaum, as Ziminski allegedly fired a gun in the air seconds before Rittenhouse opened fire. Video shows Ziminski standing behind Rosenbaum at the time.

Court records show he has a lengthy criminal history in Wisconsin for carrying a concealed weapon and other offenses. He had an open domestic abuse criminal case at the time of the Rittenhouse shooting. Joshua Ziminski also went by the online pseudonym of Alex Blaine.

---------------

dunh Dunh DUNH part 1

---------------

New video now sheds light on what weapon Joseph Rosenbaum was carrying only minutes prior to the fatal confrontation with 17 year-old Kyle Rittenhouse: A chain.

Video shows Rosenbaum with a chain in his left hand at the southwest corner of the intersection of Sheridan Rd and 60th street at about 11:32 p.m. on Aug. 25, just 16 minutes before the fatal confrontation with Kyle Rittenhouse. The chain appears to be about 2-3 feet in length. In his right hand he is holding a plastic bag, presumably the same bag he would later throw at Rittenhouse, according to the criminal complaint, as he chased him through the Car Source parking lot and was then fatally shot.

He is shown with his shirt wrapped around his face and neck. Rosenbaum, a convicted child molester who was out on bail for domestic abuse battery and bail jumping, is pacing around a dumpster that had just been rolled into the street by other protesters. Rosenbaum is swinging the chain in his hand. Rosenbaum is among a group of protestors who begin to walk south on Sheridan after being ordered by police to leave the area. It is not clear in the video if Rosenbaum also walks south down Sheridan at that point.

Video documents that Rosenbaum, who as a felon could not carry a firearm, had the chain. The clothing, including shoes, shirt, and blue handkerchief, along with the plastic bag he is carrying, are seen in numerous other videos, matching those this video.

Two eyewitnesses interviewed by Wisconsin Right Now say Rosenbaum was enraged because Kyle Rittenhouse, and others, were using fire extinguishers to put out an arson fire in a dumpster that Rosenbaum, and others, were trying to push toward police squad cars.

---------------

dunh Dunh DUNH! Part 2