Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:55 am

Someone better tell the farmers that Trump is hurting them.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/new-pol ... cord-high/

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:44 am

eCat wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:30 am
hedge wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:59 pm A lot of people have had their lives ruined by Trump too (not to even mention what's going to happen if he gets 4 more years). War is nothing more than a battle of wills. This is war. Bring it on...
who has had their lives ruined by Trump
Stu..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:46 am

sardis wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:55 am Someone better tell the farmers that Trump is hurting them.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/new-pol ... cord-high/
When you funnel tens of billions of dollars directly into someone's pockets, it tends to gain their support...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:37 am

aTm wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:24 pm So we’re headed to a 4-4 “who’s the President?” Supreme Court decision?
Doesn’t work that way. If there is a SCOTUS tie, the lower court’s opinion stands.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:02 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:18 pm

speaking of supreme court, Alan Dershowitz is suing CNN for $300m for defamation of character because they edited a video of his testimony to congress to appear as if he was saying that the president cannot be impeached for acts tied to his re-election, and then a CNN talking head ran with it and went on some rant about how this was like Stalin

Given CNN just paid the Covington Catholic kid some serious money, they don't seem to be managing their integrity real well during the Trump rating bonanza

and while I'd love to see CNN taken down a few notches and see some lawsuits have a chilling effect on their bravado, I think this is a pretty shallow attempt by Dershowitz to shut down any future reporting of him screwing Epstein's teenage mistress and has nothing to do with him caring whether his testimony was intentionally characterized thru video editing to attack the president
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:55 pm

$300 million for that??

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:04 pm

Fox News should be bankrupt

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Anybody got a spare copy of "The Anarchist's Cookbook?" I've got some projects I need to start on.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Saint wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:43 pm Oh, they do. Outlawing abortion has been the end game since the beginning
True dat. Also rolling back lgbt rights is on the agenda. Can you imagine having so few problems in this world that your only political need is to subjugate women and gays? And we're going to get all that and more after Biden does jack shit for Americans and Mike Pompeo gets elected in 2024. We're going to wish we had assclown Trump back at that point.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:26 pm

Saint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm Anybody got a spare copy of "The Anarchist's Cookbook?" I've got some projects I need to start on.

you don't want to have a copy of that (but I can get you one)
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 pm

Tree wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:20 pm
Saint wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:43 pm Oh, they do. Outlawing abortion has been the end game since the beginning
True dat. Also rolling back lgbt rights is on the agenda. Can you imagine having so few problems in this world that your only political need is to subjugate women and gays? And we're going to get all that and more after Biden does jack shit for Americans and Mike Pompeo gets elected in 2024. We're going to wish we had assclown Trump back at that point.
here is my problem, a woman could be walking to an abortion clinic, but if I hit her with my car, I'm charged with 2 murders, not one.

so this country can't decide what is murder and what is a choice

and the GOP isn't going to roll back lbgtq rights. Even the evangelical branch isn't going to touch that.

What they will do, which is bullshit, is go after continued dismantling of the ACA, and they''ll start with pre-existing conditions.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:16 pm

eCat wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 pm
Tree wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:20 pm
here is my problem, a woman could be walking to an abortion clinic, but if I hit her with my car, I'm charged with 2 murders, not one.

so this country can't decide what is murder and what is a choice

and the GOP isn't going to roll back lbgtq rights. Even the evangelical branch isn't going to touch that.

What they will do, which is bullshit, is go after continued dismantling of the ACA, and they''ll start with pre-existing conditions.
More like the GOP realizes this is a fight that gets them votes and shouldn't be won "right now". Same for Roe v Wade.

As for the ACA, it's a disaster as is any health care plan that isn't nationalized. Medicare for all like every other developed country or GTFO.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:11 am

you think the GOP is horrible in providing rights while at the same time demand they manage your health care

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:46 am

The Supreme Court is not going to rescind RvW or gay marriage. What the religious right is fighting for, now is religious liberty and front and center is the right for religious institutions to not hire people who violate their religious practices.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:16 am

The Dems will just expand it to 11 once they win the Senate.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:55 am

This weekend in Chicago.

-----------------------------------------------

The weekend, which lasted from 5 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, was less deadly than the previous weekend, which saw 12 killed and 42 wounded during the same timeframe.

But, overall, shootings and murders are up 50% compared to last year, according to Chicago Police Department statistics. Through Sept. 13, police have recorded 544 murders in 2020 compared to 364 murders during the same time in 2019.

But our focus should be on cops abusing people.

if you are wondering where the millions of dollars in donations to BLM is going and if its earmarked to help African Americans escape violence, here is the response given in late June

“Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” Scales explained during a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” session last week.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:25 pm

What is that article supposed to say?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:16 am The Dems will just expand it to 11 once they win the Senate.
That won't give democrats a majority though.

Even with the bullshit, I oppose expanding the Court.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:23 pm

I oppose a nomination