Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:22 pm

I think the FBI needs to look into ecats compound in Clermont county. Clearly he is amassing a great amount of guns and a whole fleet of vehicles that dont work.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:10 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:11 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:53 am

eCat wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:26 pm
hedge wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm "I don't support federal intervention but I also expected local law enforcement and if they are overwhelmed, the national guard to be deployed and restore order"

That's all they were doing at Ruby Ridge (and elsewhere). You know, restoring order...
Randy Weaver wasnt causing harm to residents of Idaho. You know that already though
If he was a black man sawing off shotgun barrels in blatant violation of federal law, you wouldn't be singing that tune...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Death is riding into town with armor
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:03 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:53 am
eCat wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:26 pm
hedge wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm "I don't support federal intervention but I also expected local law enforcement and if they are overwhelmed, the national guard to be deployed and restore order"

That's all they were doing at Ruby Ridge (and elsewhere). You know, restoring order...
Randy Weaver wasnt causing harm to residents of Idaho. You know that already though
If he was a black man sawing off shotgun barrels in blatant violation of federal law, you wouldn't be singing that tune...
that is such horseshit

Randy Weaver's son and wife were shot in an attempt to bring him in because he didn't show up for court over a gun charge. Not a violent crime, not even a theft , a trumped up gun charge.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Tree wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm Death is riding into town with armor
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun

that is what happens when you don't enforce the law locally

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:05 pm

I hope Trump jumps on this........................

GOP rep. introduces resolution demanding the Democratic Party change its name or be barred from the House over past support for slavery and Confederacy

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) introduced a House resolution Thursday demanding that the Democratic Party change its name or be "barred from participation in the House of Representatives" due to its past public support of slavery and the Confederacy.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gohmert-r ... ame-change

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky

Post by crotch » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Of course they don't... Your supporters are too busy burning down the country and hope to get everything free someday without working if 'God Forbid' you're ever elected.

'

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:53 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:05 pm I hope Trump jumps on this........................

GOP rep. introduces resolution demanding the Democratic Party change its name or be barred from the House over past support for slavery and Confederacy

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) introduced a House resolution Thursday demanding that the Democratic Party change its name or be "barred from participation in the House of Representatives" due to its past public support of slavery and the Confederacy.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gohmert-r ... ame-change
That is seriously funny. Can't believe you agree. Oh wait. Yes I can.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Crotch. If you can please, without slipping into dementia mode can you please explain to me the millions of jobs Trump created. I'll wait.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky

Post by crotch » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Your wait is over little boy...... Now put that valued Sycamore education to good use and try to comprehend these statistics

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/trump ... 19-update/

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:22 pm

October 2019? Seriously?

BAHAHAHA!

Fucking trying anything to not accept todays (July 24,2020) numbers idiot.

This is golden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Wow.

Where the fuck is my trophy?

Crotch should be in the ER right now.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:27 pm

I bet he wouldn't admit this today

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 am

I never thought someone would try to challenge rat as the most ignorant poster on the internet, but.....
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:41 am

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coro ... 43257.html
COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says

BY CHACOUR KOOP

The situation was not always as dire in this rural South Texas county.

Starr County once went about three weeks without a COVID-19 case at the beginning of the pandemic. It banned large gatherings, tested hundreds of residents a day, issued stay-at-home orders and required face masks — many of the same mandates now commonplace across the U.S. The poor and mostly Latino county on the Mexico border was containing COVID-19.

In April, its aggressive and successful approach to beating the coronavirus was spotlighted by NBC News.

“We are very proud at this point that our numbers are very low, considering we are an at-risk population and the disparity in medical services and our low socio-economic population,” Joel Villareal, mayor of county seat Rio Grande City, told NBC News. [“We rank as one of the poorest counties in the nation. However, that does not deter us.”

But after Gov. Greg Abbott issued orders for the reopening of the state, overriding local control and decision-making, COVID-19 cases surged.

Now Starr County is at a dangerous “tipping point,” reporting an alarming number of new cases each day, data show. Starr County Memorial Hospital — the county’s only hospital — is overflowing with COVID-19 patients.

The county has been forced to form what is being compared to a so-called “death panel.” A county health board – which governs Starr Memorial – is set to authorize critical care guidelines Thursday that will help medical workers determine ways to allocate scarce medical resources on patients with the best chance to survive.

A committee will deem which COVID-19 patients are likely to die and send them home with family, Jose Vasquez, the county health authority, said during a news conference Tuesday.

“The situation is desperate,” Vasquez said. “We cannot continue functioning in the Starr County Memorial Hospital nor in our county in the way that things are going. The numbers are staggering.”

Per 100,000 people, Starr County has reported about 92 cases a day over the past week — the 11th highest rate in Texas, data compiled by Harvard Global Health Institute show.

Starr Memorial quickly filled up its eight-bed COVID-19 unit after the state began reopening and expanded to 17 beds, Vasquez said. It expanded again to 29 beds when state officials sent medical workers to the county.

Starr County, with a population of about 61,000, is located in the Rio Grande Valley about 230 miles south of San Antonio. It has more than 1,700 confirmed coronavirus cases and 17 deaths as of Friday, according to the county. Vasquez told The Monitor there are more than 32 more pending confirmation by the state.

On Sunday, Gov. Abbott announced U.S. Navy teams will go to South Texas to provide medical assistance, including the hospital in Starr County.

Still, the new committee will be necessary, officials say. The hospital transfers COVID-19 patients daily to other counties and even out-of-state, but those hospital beds are filling up, Vasquez said.

“For all of those patients that most certainly do not have any hope of improving, they are going to be better taken care of within their own family in the love of their own home rather than thousands of miles away dying alone in a hospital room,” he said.

As the situation has gone from promising at beginning of the pandemic to desperate, the county judge reinstated a stay-at-home order and curfew on Friday. Another order will delay in-class school instruction until Sept. 27.

“Unfortunately, Starr County Memorial Hospital has limited resources and our doctors are going to have to decide who receives treatment, and who is sent home to die by their loved ones,” Vera said when announcing the orders this week. “This is what we did not want our community to experience.”
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:31 am

Toemeesleather wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 am If he was a black man sawing off shotgun barrels in blatant violation of federal law, you wouldn't be singing that tune...

I never thought someone would try to challenge rat as the most ignorant poster on the internet, but.....
Never happen

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:42 am

Anyone see the new situation come up where the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office has been extorting cash bribes from criminal defendants for some time now in exchange for keeping them out of prison? We're getting dangerously close to the point where we're just going to have to come to terms that we're living in a failed state.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:49 am

I hope this it true. If he can do this by executive order, you have to wonder why it wasn't done before now by any administration
-------------------------

President Donald Trump signed four executive orders on Friday aimed at lowering the cost of prescription drugs, the first of which, he says, will lead to the cost of insulin dropping to “just pennies a day.”

“The four orders I’m signing today will be on the prescription drug market in terms of pricing and everything else to make these medications affordable and accessible for all Americans. The first order will require federal community health centers to pass the giant discounts they received from drug companies on insulin and EpiPens directly to their patients. You know insulin became so expensive people weren’t able to use it. They desperately needed it,” he said.

“We have it to a level that you’re not going to believe. EpiPens - likewise you have been hearing horrible stories about EpiPens over the last six or seven years, horrible, horrible, horrible increases for where they went to almost nothing to massive amounts of money. We’re changing that right now,” the president said.

“These providers should not be receiving discounts for themselves while charging their poorest patients massive full prices. Under this order, the price of insulin for affected patients will come down to just pennies a day, pennies a day from numbers that you weren't even able to think about. It's a massive cost savings,” Trump added.

The second executive order “will allow states, wholesalers, and pharmacies to do something other politicians have promised for decades and decades but never done .. allow the safe and legal importation of prescription drugs from Canada and other countries where the price for the identical drug is incredibly lower.”

“It is a difference like you would not believe - 70%, 80%, 90%. 30% - but massively lower than the identical drug made in the same plant, same factory, same exact drug, same everything, same box, same pill, and yet, it’s 50, 60, 70% lower,” the president said.

He said Americans pay on average “three times more for medicine than Canadians.

“Many people go to Canada, I see it all the time. They go to Canada to buy drugs and then they come back. Prescription drugs because they save so much money, the trip is well worth it. The Obama-Biden administration pledged to end this unfairness, allow drug importation, but they never got it done. They weren't able to get it done. They didn't get a lot of things done, but under my administration, we are standing up to the lobbyists and special interests and fighting back against a rigged system, rigged system,” Trump said.

The third executive order cuts out the middleman who are “bilking Medicare patients” with high drug prices “while they pocket gigantic discounts,” the president said.

“The fourth and final order I am signing today is the granddaddy of them all,” Trump said, and “will end global freeloading on the backs of American patients and American seniors.”

“For decades our citizens have paid the highest prices for drugs, prescription drugs, anywhere in the world, and it is not even close. Foreign nations have paid vastly less for the exact same drug again and the exact same box from the exact same plant, from the exact same company. They would pay 10%, 20%, 30%. What our people are paying a pill that would sell for one dollar in certain countries,” the president said.

“A pill that would cost $1 would be $7 or $8 in our country,” he said, adding that the U.S. is paying 80 percent more than nations like Germany, Canada, and others for some of the most expensive medicines identical in all respects.”

“This means that Americans are funding the enormous cost of drug research and development for the entire planet. We are bearing the entire cost of all of this. They are bearing none. They say that this is what we are going to pay. In some cases, it’s the socialist country. So we are paying to reduce drug prices in a socialist country. How does that work?” the president said.