Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:11 pm

Police beating Veterans who are peacefully protesting. Absolutely shameful. Not to mention how Cheeto has treated them. Thank God this is almost over. We need to get back to being America.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:27 pm

I don't see where the Homeland Security creed says beat their own Americans?

https://www.dhs.gov/mission?fbclid=IwAR ... BBm8QF4e8U

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 am

I thought conservatives didn't want the feds intervening in state and local matters...

Fucking hypocritical bastards
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:54 am

I agree let them burn.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:24 am

Yep. Let them burn. I'm sure no Republicans live there.

Idiots.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:45 am

DooKSucks wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 am I thought conservatives didn't want the feds intervening in state and local matters...

while I understand the sentiment, what do you do if you own a business in Seattle and the local mayor, police and governor have all abandoned attempts to protect your business and by extension your safety - and have given up the city to mob mentality?

those people have a right to protection and when a police precinct is abandoned and the mayor AND governor (meaning no national guard) support the actions of the mob while there are violent crimes being committed, then what do you do?

I don't support federal intervention but I also expected local law enforcement and if they are overwhelmed, the national guard to be deployed and restore order, not abandon or ignore their obligations to the community. If the local law enforcement either refuses or is not allowed to protect its citizen, then I would absolutely want the federal government involved because there is no other choice.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:09 am

you guys want a good read, go back to this board around early June of 2016..
Brexit, BLM, Cruz, RNC/DNC, Trump

there were some good debates back then
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:32 am

eCat wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:09 am you guys want a good read, go back to this board around early June of 2016..
Brexit, BLM, Cruz, RNC/DNC, Trump

there were some good debates back then
Just having Brook around helped a lot. A world where 99.9% of bluetick posts arent a direct reference to Trump was also a bonus.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:57 am

yea, it was nice

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:42 am

eCat wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:45 am
DooKSucks wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 am I thought conservatives didn't want the feds intervening in state and local matters...

while I understand the sentiment, what do you do if you own a business in Seattle and the local mayor, police and governor have all abandoned attempts to protect your business and by extension your safety - and have given up the city to mob mentality?

those people have a right to protection and when a police precinct is abandoned and the mayor AND governor (meaning no national guard) support the actions of the mob while there are violent crimes being committed, then what do you do?

I don't support federal intervention but I also expected local law enforcement and if they are overwhelmed, the national guard to be deployed and restore order, not abandon or ignore their obligations to the community. If the local law enforcement either refuses or is not allowed to protect its citizen, then I would absolutely want the federal government involved because there is no other choice.
You are talking Seattle. Not Portland

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Nearly two months after four of its officers were charged with killing George Floyd, the Minneapolis Police Department is reeling, with police officers leaving the job in large numbers, crime surging and politicians planning a top-to-bottom overhaul of the force.

Veteran officers say that morale within the department is lower than they have ever experienced. Some officers are scaling back their policing efforts, concerned that any contentious interactions on the street could land them in trouble. And many others are calling it quits altogether.

“It’s almost like a nuclear bomb hit the city, and the people who didn’t perish are standing around,” Officer Rich Walker Sr., a 16-year Minneapolis police veteran and union official, said of the mood within the department. “I’m still surprised that we’ve got cops showing up to work, to be honest.”

Many American police departments have faced challenges in retention and recruitment in recent years amid growing criticism of police abuses. But the woes in Minneapolis and elsewhere have only grown since May, when Mr. Floyd was killed after the police detained him.

Nearly 200 officers have applied to leave the Minneapolis Police Department because of what they describe as post-traumatic stress, said Ronald F. Meuser Jr., a lawyer representing the officers. The prospect that a department of about 850 could lose about 20 percent of its force in the coming months has prompted major concern.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:55 pm

My 401K is now back to where it was before the msm inspired panic in February.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:27 pm

I was going to give thanks for the return of baseball but then my teletype machine went off - more exciting TRUMP news! heh

JUST IN: Michael Cohen to Be Released From Prison Friday
By Charlie NashJul 23rd, 2020, 11:55 am

Is it me or are Trump's lawyers in a helluva slump? They gotta be batting wayyy under .200.....ripe for a trade if you ask me.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm

"I don't support federal intervention but I also expected local law enforcement and if they are overwhelmed, the national guard to be deployed and restore order"

That's all they were doing at Ruby Ridge (and elsewhere). You know, restoring order...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Police. Nuclear Bomb. That's great.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:21 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:45 am

Collect insurance, sell your house, and get out of the God-forsaken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:26 pm

hedge wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm "I don't support federal intervention but I also expected local law enforcement and if they are overwhelmed, the national guard to be deployed and restore order"

That's all they were doing at Ruby Ridge (and elsewhere). You know, restoring order...
Randy Weaver wasnt causing harm to residents of Idaho. You know that already though

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Order had to be restored...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.