Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Sat May 30, 2020 9:58 pm

the minneapolis mayor, the st. paul mayor and the governor, all tried to tie the violence in to white supremacists and drug cartels, as if people just showed up immediately after Floyds death to create chaos in the city

what they didn't anticipate was how easily sourced the addresses of those arrested were, and it turns out 86% of the people arrested were Minneapolis/St. Paul residents (or the burbs).

let the cities burn with leadership like this. Sooner or later these people will look at themselves and stop trying to find someone else to blame when they are standing in the ashes.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat May 30, 2020 10:01 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:57 pm This country is out of control and our President has no answers. Old people are going to die anyway. Just unleash the dogs. When the looting starts the shooting starts. Such class and concern about his people.
his base doesn't give a fuck about looters, stealing and burning down innocent Americans livelihood, their life equity up in smoke because people use a tragedy as an excuse to go feral. the question is , why do you care about them?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 pm

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by 10ac » Sat May 30, 2020 10:27 pm

"Sooner or later these people will look at themselves and stop trying to find someone else to blame when they are standing in the ashes."

Never happen.
Let 'er Blow!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat May 30, 2020 11:04 pm

So, how is everything, everybody?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 pm

Fuck you. Eat shit.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Sat May 30, 2020 11:53 pm

Enjoy the revolution comrade.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun May 31, 2020 1:00 am

getting bold

CNN's Van Jones on Friday accused all white people of being racist, saying, "Even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant."

In another part of the segment, Jones mocked white people's concern and desire to learn after racist acts occur, saying, "White people are always innocent — and their innocence constitutes their crime"

he hasn't had a moment like this since his WHITELASH! rant

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Sun May 31, 2020 2:12 am

Fuck rubber bullets.
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 31, 2020 7:14 am

4 More Years!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun May 31, 2020 8:30 am

“The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total. Two minutes and 53 seconds of this was after Mr. Floyd was non-responsive. Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous.”

If the grand jury doesn't indict, or a jury doesn't convict - this time - then whoa is us.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 31, 2020 8:46 am

They could have gone 2nd degree but chose not to.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sun May 31, 2020 9:30 am

"The President is right about “thugs”. If you heard the MN governor today you’ll know that 80% of those arrested were from out of state"

"what they didn't anticipate was how easily sourced the addresses of those arrested were, and it turns out 86% of the people arrested were Minneapolis/St. Paul residents (or the burbs)."

Why did you lie, sardis?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun May 31, 2020 10:02 am

Professor Tiger wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 am The transcripts of the calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador finally declassified and released. Absolutely nothing there to start an investigation of Flynn by the FBI. Zero, zip, nada.

This was an outrageous setup of an innocent man used as a pretext by the leaders of the FBI to launch a coups against a duly elected sitting president.
Trump
Flynn, Russian discussed sanctions
Eric Tucker
ASSOCIATED PRESS
WASHINGTON – Transcripts of phone calls that played a pivotal role in the Russia investigation were declassified and released Friday, showing that Michael Flynn, as an adviser to then-President-elect Donald Trump, urged Russia’s ambassador to be “even-keeled” in response to punitive Obama administration measures, and assured him “we can have a better conversation” about relations between the countries after Trump became president.
Democrats said the transcripts showed that Flynn lied to the FBI when he denied details of the conversation, and that he was undercutting a sitting president while communicating about sanctions with a country that interfered in the 2016 election.

Flynn, unregistered Turkish agent, lied about the conversation to the FBI because it implies a "quid pro pro" - we'll drop sanctions in return for the Kremlin's
help in the presidential election. Help that was verified by 17 intelligence agencies and the GOP-led Senate. The Trump administration did indeed make attempts to drop said sanctions, with mixed results. Them's the facts, prof.

Ask your girl Ann Coulter why "the coups" started. heh https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ann ... 56352.html
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun May 31, 2020 10:04 am

the real question is why did the mayors and governor lie?

its a tactic from the 60's riots to make the "protestors" in this case lose credibility for their actions, and at the same time, have the leadership deflect any responsibility for inaction or incompetence in dealing with it.

in effect they are trying to say that real Minneapolis residents would never do this sort of thing which both excuses the rioters and the leadership.

Its disgusting they ordered the 3rd precinct building adandoned to be burned by the rioters. The symbolism and the results of that set the tone for the entire nation, full of people who were tired of being quarantined and were looking for a reason to get out, get excited and be a part of something.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun May 31, 2020 10:40 am

hedge wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:30 am "The President is right about “thugs”. If you heard the MN governor today you’ll know that 80% of those arrested were from out of state"

"what they didn't anticipate was how easily sourced the addresses of those arrested were, and it turns out 86% of the people arrested were Minneapolis/St. Paul residents (or the burbs)."

Why did you lie, sardis?
I was lied to by Dem politicians. I should have known better.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun May 31, 2020 10:46 am

Even before the riots, corona was having people rethink about living in the big city. Businesses realized they could do just as well with most of their people working remote. Now, with these riots we’re going to see a reversal of the downtown revivals we’ve seen the last 30 years. You’ll start to see white flight again out of the cities. Downtowns will start looking like they did in the 60s and 70s.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sun May 31, 2020 10:54 am

"Its disgusting they ordered the 3rd precinct building adandoned to be burned by the rioters."

Well what can they do when thousands of people are protesting? Just start mowing people down? I'm sure Crotch & Co. would be more than happy with that, so what if a few innocent people get killed? But that would just lead to more and bigger riots all over the place. The police can't control an enraged populace, esp. an armed populace. Thanks, 2nd Amendment!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 31, 2020 10:56 am

sardis wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:46 am Even before the riots, corona was having people rethink about living in the big city. Businesses realized they could do just as well with most of their people working remote. Now, with these riots we’re going to see a reversal of the downtown revivals we’ve seen the last 30 years. You’ll start to see white flight again out of the cities. Downtowns will start looking like they did in the 60s and 70s.
Dumbest thing I've read so far today. Figures it came from sardis.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun May 31, 2020 11:10 am

hedge wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:54 am "Its disgusting they ordered the 3rd precinct building adandoned to be burned by the rioters."

Well what can they do when thousands of people are protesting? Just start mowing people down? I'm sure Crotch & Co. would be more than happy with that, so what if a few innocent people get killed? But that would just lead to more and bigger riots all over the place. The police can't control an enraged populace, esp. an armed populace. Thanks, 2nd Amendment!

I live in a world where protesting is peaceful, rioting is not. When you are attacking a police station, breaking windows, setting it on fire - with people inside, you are not a protester. You are not innocent.

and yea, I'd be ok with people being mowed down at that point. We have to have law, we have to have order, there has to be consequences for unlawful actions. Its clear to anyone that the police are the line between civility and chaos, and when they are attacked there has to be severe consequences to insure the next person thinks twice before crossing that line.