Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by aTm » Fri May 15, 2020 12:17 pm

Tree wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:39 pm Anyone else sick of these alt right douchetards who think they're patriots for wanting to "open the economy back up asap" and kill another few hundred thousdand Americans in the process? Propaganda is an amazing thing.
People are going to die regardless. Especially this winter. There is no stopping many Americans from dying, especially those 85 and older that this is mainly killing (and many who would have died of "something" n the next few months regardless). This disease is out there, we failed to stop it in China, in Europe, here. We failed worldwide. The entire population staying in your house for years just stops you from living a life almost as much as fucking dying would, and most likely if you get this you dont even get sick, or have a flu like sickness. There is no vaccine, there is no date when we think one may be available. There will probably never be a vaccine. I dont think we have an effective vaccine for any coronavirus. We cant hide in our houses forever, and in fact the only way for a significant portion of the population to develop antibodies to where there is a herd immunity (the only way old people can possibly be protected) is probably for young people to hurry up and all get the disease.

Anyway, we're already fucked, as Ive said before so, enjoy the Great Depression II
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Just remember. We pulled it off because I am all of you.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri May 15, 2020 3:53 pm

America’s True Covid Toll Already Exceeds 100,000

The reported numbers leave out thousands of deaths clearly resulting from the pandemic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/opin ... eaths.html
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri May 15, 2020 6:49 pm

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Fri May 15, 2020 8:40 pm

At least like 5 kids under 17 worldwide have got to have died by now. She’s an important voice!
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri May 15, 2020 9:26 pm

kill em all...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 am

hedge wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:53 pm America’s True Covid Toll Already Exceeds 100,000

The reported numbers leave out thousands of deaths clearly resulting from the pandemic.

that article takes into consideration all the deaths that occurred because people couldn't or were afraid to get treatment due to covid-19

and while its irrelevant to the number, it also points out that 70% of the "extra" deaths happened in just five states: New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts and Illinois....not Florida, not Georgia

Funny that Whitmer and Cuomo are democratic heroes right now given their states are the reasons this pandemic is still crippling the country.

even with that data I still question if the idea of them being under reported is correct. There are just too many data points of covid-19 being a catchall of any death.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat May 16, 2020 8:27 am

Breaking:

Thanks to newly declassified documents, we now know that just about everybody in the outgoing Obama administration unmasked Flynn, possibly including the Postmaster General, the Surgeon General, and Federal Reserve Chairmen.

There are laws governing how a person is to be unmasked. The first law is that you have to have evidence that the person being unmasked committed a crime. And we now know that there was never any evidence that Flynn had committed a crime, other than working for Trump. So all those unmaskings were illegal.

And information gleaned from unmasking is classified. So each case of leaking it to the press, which the unmaskers did, is its own felony.

Joe Biden was one of the unmaskers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... flynn/amp/

Yet here he is on tv a week ago, lying through his teeth, saying all he knew about Flynn was that Flynn was being investigated.

What did Biden know, and when did he forget it? Investigations galore between now and November.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat May 16, 2020 8:37 am

About 1.3 million Americans die each year from auto accidents. According to liberal coronavirus logic, we should therefore ban all cars and trucks until nobody dies from car wrecks. It doesn’t matter what banning all automobiles would do to our economy or our lives.

And if you disagree with them, you are a sick twisted monster who wants to murder over a million people each year. And, as always, you are a racistsexistbigotedhomophobe.

And liberals consider themselves the smart ones.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky

Post by crotch » Sat May 16, 2020 10:16 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat May 16, 2020 10:17 am

"and while its irrelevant to the number, it also points out that 70% of the "extra" deaths happened in just five states: New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts and Illinois....not Florida, not Georgia"

Heh, I trust China to give more accurate numbers than Florida or Georgia, and I'm only kinda kidding about that...

Florida ordered coroners to stop releasing coronavirus death data: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... ata-report

‘It’s just cuckoo’: Georgia's latest data mishap causes critics to cry foul

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regiona ... 8vO11NVGO/

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat May 16, 2020 10:23 am

"There are laws governing how a person is to be unmasked."

Data obtained by Fox News shows that thousands of unmasking requests have been fulfilled every year across both the Obama and Trump administrations, reflecting the often routine nature of these requests in intelligence work. The practice is regarded as an important national security tool, a view reflected by these numbers.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that in 2019, the Trump administration had 10,012 unmasking requests fulfilled; 16,721 requests fulfilled in 2018, and 9,529 requests fulfilled in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unmask ... nd-details

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat May 16, 2020 10:35 am

"About 1.3 million Americans die each year from auto accidents."

Reading is fundamental. So is at least a molecule of intelligence and integrity, neither of which Prof possesses. Of course it's entirely possibly and maybe even probable that he's just a liar, but given that only about 38,000 Americans die annually in auto accidents (less than half of how many have died from coronavirus in the past 2 months, and less than 3% of the number Prof would have you believe is the real number), you have to be suspicious of anything Prof says, either b/c he's an idiot, he can't read and comprehend basic English, or he's a fucking liar. I'm going with all three...

"More than 38,000 people die every year in crashes on U.S. roadways. The U.S. traffic fatality rate is 12.4 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants."

https://www.asirt.org/safe-travel/road-safety-facts/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_veh ... S._by_year

This next one has a lot of cartoon graphs and numbers in really big font, so it's probably most suitable for Prof's childlike brain:

https://www.driverknowledge.com/car-acc ... tatistics/

https://www.nsc.org/road-safety/safety- ... -estimates

Here's an intersting tidbit:

In 2016, only 21% of the population lived in rural areas but 60% of crash fatalities occurred in rural areas. (NHTSA, 2018) (Source: https://driving-tests.org/driving-statistics/)

Hey, maybe we should just ban rednecks from driving...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat May 16, 2020 2:10 pm

hedge wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:23 am "There are laws governing how a person is to be unmasked."

Data obtained by Fox News shows that thousands of unmasking requests have been fulfilled every year across both the Obama and Trump administrations, reflecting the often routine nature of these requests in intelligence work. The practice is regarded as an important national security tool, a view reflected by these numbers.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that in 2019, the Trump administration had 10,012 unmasking requests fulfilled; 16,721 requests fulfilled in 2018, and 9,529 requests fulfilled in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unmask ... nd-details
Any requests by Trump or Pence?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat May 16, 2020 2:13 pm

eCat wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 am
hedge wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:53 pm America’s True Covid Toll Already Exceeds 100,000

that article takes into consideration all the deaths that occurred because people couldn't or were afraid to get treatment due to covid-19

and while its irrelevant to the number, it also points out that 70% of the "extra" deaths happened in just five states: New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts and Illinois....not Florida, not Georgia

Funny that Whitmer and Cuomo are democratic heroes right now given their states are the reasons this pandemic is still crippling the country.

even with that data I still question if the idea of them being under reported is correct. There are just too many data points of covid-19 being a catchall of any death.
Some states are realizing it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denver ... ities/amp/

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat May 16, 2020 2:20 pm

Breaking:

The Obama Administration's Directors of the Bureau pf Weights and Measures, the US Mint, and the National Observatory, all unmasked General Flynn. Why? As the incoming National Security Advisor, Flynn was talking on the telephone to a diplomat. TREASON!!

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Sat May 16, 2020 3:39 pm

hedge wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:17 am "and while its irrelevant to the number, it also points out that 70% of the "extra" deaths happened in just five states: New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts and Illinois....not Florida, not Georgia"

Heh, I trust China to give more accurate numbers than Florida or Georgia, and I'm only kinda kidding about that...

Florida ordered coroners to stop releasing coronavirus death data: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... ata-report

‘It’s just cuckoo’: Georgia's latest data mishap causes critics to cry foul

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regiona ... 8vO11NVGO/
Get tge fuck outta here with this nonsense. Lol, now you say you dont believe the data about Georgia and Florida from your own NYT article that you posted? So why bother posting it?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat May 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Look, I don't care if a million Americans die from coronavirus or anything else. Or 10 million or 100 million. The more the merrier. Fuck em all. That is the one, and probably only, point that I'm sure I am in complete agreement with Trump. I just hope he's one of them. And Prof...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat May 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m still here, probably will be long after you succumb to a lifetime of drug use.

But you were right, and I was wrong, about the number of annual auto deaths. My bad.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat May 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Yet you came in here "reporting" it as truth, and sad thing is you probably believed it. But like I said, it actually might not have been a case of you being too fucking stupid to understand simple English, you might've actually read and understood that the 1.35 million number was worldwide and not just the US, but you just decided to lie your fucking ass off to make some stupid ass bullshit point that was also wrong anyway. I don't know. It's a close call. Are you really that goddamn stupid or are you a bald-faced liar? Well, I guess both can be true...