eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed May 13, 2020 9:07 am

That beard isn't a good look for Rand
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed May 13, 2020 11:18 am

So true:

Howard Stern to Trump supporters: He hates you and so do I

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” Stern said. “The people who are voting for Trump for the most part... he wouldn’t even let them in a fucking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-ho ... story.html
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Wed May 13, 2020 12:12 pm

Biden called out on one of his many lies and has to retract. Surely the stupid dems won't put this genius in a debate against Trump. Would be a massacre when the POTUS lights him up.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 13, 2020 12:32 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed May 13, 2020 1:55 pm

the liars reporting on the liar

--------------------------------
On Friday the Washington Post sparked a wave of fear when it ran the breathless headline “Russian hackers penetrated U.S. electricity grid through a utility in Vermont, U.S. officials say.” The lead sentence offered “A code associated with the Russian hacking operation dubbed Grizzly Steppe by the Obama administration has been detected within the system of a Vermont utility, according to U.S. officials” and continued “While the Russians did not actively use the code to disrupt operations of the utility, according to officials who spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss a security matter, the penetration of the nation’s electrical grid is significant because it represents a potentially serious vulnerability.”

Yet, it turns out this narrative was false and as the chronology below will show, illustrates how effectively false and misleading news can ricochet through the global news echo chamber through the pages of top tier newspapers that fail to properly verify their facts........................................
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Wed May 13, 2020 3:51 pm

May be a good idea for the dems to have a backup plan just in case the cowardly Republicans prosecute ol' Sleepy Joe.....

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Crotch, Trump is laughing at you...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed May 13, 2020 4:39 pm

that's actually pretty serious given Trump is in payback mode

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 pm

hedge wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:26 pm Crotch, Trump is laughing at you...
The one who's not laughing is you, Hedge. Your buddy Biden and the entire liberal democrat party is in panic mode.....and you know it.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Irregardless of the state of the democratic party, the fact remains that Trump regards you and your kind as a dumbass rubes, which, when you consider how vehemently you support him, might be the only thing he's ever been right about. He barely thinks you're worthy enough for him to shit in your mouth. The sad thing is you would gladly gobble it up if he gave you that honor. Hell, that's what you've been doing for the past 3+ years. How does Trump's ass taste, Crotch? If anybody would know, it would be you. Actually, I regret asking you that, b/c the only honest answer you can give is "delicious"...

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Wed May 13, 2020 8:53 pm

Heh....what a pathetic, childish post. But then again, I've come to expect that from you.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed May 13, 2020 8:55 pm

3 states have over half the deaths in the US. Shelter in place is working great for them...

Good news. In SC on Monday, I can het a haircut.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coron ... ed-states/

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 pm

This week, acting director of national intelligence Richard Grenell declassified the names of government officials who were involved in "unmasking" Flynn's name in intelligence reports monitoring the communications of Sergey Kislyak, then Russia's ambassador to the US.

"Unmasking" is a term the intelligence community uses which refers to revealing the identity of someone on a monitored communication.

"Unmasking" is legal and typically occurs when intelligence officials need more context about the surveillance on a foreign actor to make sense of the information they've received.

In Flynn's case, the National Security Agency was monitoring Kislyak's communications and discovered he was discussing Russian sanctions with a US person whose identity was masked.

There's your Obamagate. Administration officials asked who the "masked man" was - the American conspiring with the Russian Kislyak. The American who eventually lied to the FBI and the Vice President about conspiring with Kislyak. This being one of of 38,000 routine unmaskings since 2016.

Obamagate. heh heh
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu May 14, 2020 7:59 am

I doubt many Trump supporters are under the impression that they would be greeted with open arms at Trumps Florida Country Club

Before Trump ran for president, he spent maybe 16-20 months watching the news cycles and determining what hot button issues Americans were up in arms about. Then he decided which of those issues he could take a position on that would make him stand out.

Immigration, Global Economy and creating a sense of intense nationalism became his platform - and in doing he connected with a large cross section of the country - more geographically than ideology. Once he got knee deep into the campaign, he also emerged as the candidate that would "drain the swamp". The people against Trump keep thinking that supporters pay attention to what his actions are outside those issues - they could care less.

As long as his perception is he is staying on point with his initial platform, they aren't going to waiver. He said it himself, he could shoot a man on broadway and no one would care.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 14, 2020 8:10 am

Crotch is running scared. I wish he would just stay on Twitter though. His tin foil hat is hurting my eyes.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu May 14, 2020 9:18 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-buries-o ... 48264.html

Well, that’s interesting, I thought, as I noted that the RealClearPolitics homepage stated that President Trump was tied for his all-time high in CNN polling. Then I went over to the CNN homepage for confirhttp://www.goatpen.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=3mation. Guess what I found?

The main story was about a church that lost 44 parishioners to COVID-19. The second-most prominent story told us that “Grocery Prices Are Soaring” (which is true if you think that a 2.6 percent increase in April should be called “soaring”), the third-most-prominent item told us, “Doctors treating coronavirus patients are seeing odd and frightening syndromes.” Running down the rail on the right we were given such important developments as “Man refusing to wear a mask breaks arm of Target employee,” “CNN Investigates: He’s willing to get Covid-19 to speed up vaccine efforts,” “Five surfers die after huge layer of sea foam hampers rescue” and “How coronavirus spread from one member to 87% of the singers at a choir practice.”

Only after all of this stuff did we learn that CNN has a new poll out, under the headline, “CNN Poll: Biden tops Trump nationwide, but battlegrounds tilt Trump.” Polls are expensive, news organizations tend to hype them breathlessly to generate headlines in rival media outlets, Wednesday was (obviously) a slow news day, and politics is one of CNN’s core topics. Yet CNN seemed oddly unenthused about its own poll. And the story to which the homepage linked doesn’t mention that Trump had never scored higher in a CNN poll. True, there are lots of noisy data in the piece, most of which cut against Trump. But on the other hand the single most surprising and hence most newsworthy detail of the poll was that Trump holds a seven-point lead over Biden in the battleground states. The CNN story doesn’t even tell us what that figure is — seven points seems like a pretty big number — and downplays its own finding by noting, “Given the small sample size in that subset of voters, it is difficult to determine with certainty whether the movement is significant or a fluke of random sampling.”

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu May 14, 2020 9:47 am

I did see that one of the 538 bloggers had an amusing in hindsight post regarding the two special elections this week.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/tw ... e-in-2020/
Still, pay attention to the final margin, both here and in California. When a party consistently overperforms its usual partisan baseline in special elections, it bodes well for that party in the general election as well. So even a narrow loss by Zunker, if paired with a comfortable Smith win, would add to the evidence that another Democratic wave is building.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu May 14, 2020 10:03 am

to me 538 seems to have a pretty serious credibility problem on the big political stage

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 14, 2020 10:10 am

crotch wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:53 pm Heh....what a pathetic, childish post. But then again, I've come to expect that from you.
Pretty funny seeing you call anything childish, what with all the asinine cartoons you post with Trump's face pasted on stupid ass action movie figures and whatnot...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 14, 2020 10:14 am

"He said it himself, he could shoot a man on broadway and no one would care."

Or 80K+ (and counting) American citizens, evidently...