eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:22 am

Massie made a geat point I thought

Elected officials are telling people who can and can't go to work but they can't be bothered to go to Washington and be on the record voting for the largest stimulus bill in our lifetime?

Massie was elected to hold Washington accountable. That is what he is doing.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:55 am

I feel sorry for prof. I really do. I couldn't put up with a wife who picks out my clothes every day and tells me what to eat.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:10 pm

We really do need to put a travel ban on these people.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-pro ... virus-cure

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:40 pm

Pffftt. What's the difference b/w promoting bear bile and whatever the latest gimmick Trump is touting? Has anybody died from taking bear bile?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Try it

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:20 am

Another check swing by Jungle Rat. His entire life is the worst kind of foul ball into the dirt. Over and over. And over....
Butt juice

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:35 am

Politics
Trump's Priority Is Making Sure Someone Else Takes the Blame If Things Go Bad
Jack Holmes
March 27, 2020, 10:57 AM EDT

A main priority for Donald Trump amid the novel coronavirus pandemic is avoiding any responsibility for what happens. The buck stops that-a-way. "I don't take responsibility at all." He did not run for president to lead the country in times of crisis and wield the awesome power of the federal government to safeguard the lives and interests of the American people. He did it for the money and the crowds. Now that there may be some consequences for his criminal inaction for the better part of two months following the first COVID-19 case—a month ago yesterday, he said the 15 U.S. cases would soon go down to zero; there are now more than 80,000—he is working overtime to shift the blame. With the help of TV networks that carry his misinformation briefings live and unfiltered, he seems to have found some success for now.

The basic fact of the matter is that only the federal government has the capacity to secure the supplies—personal protective equipment (PPE), masks, ventilators, test kits—that hospitals need to fight the pandemic. The states cannot do it on their own, which the Trump administration has proven by so far largely leaving them to do it themselves, which has mostly yielded competitions for resources between states and hospitals. Even the most devout libertarian or federalist would grant that responding to a global pandemic, which the president himself has described as requiring a wartime footing, is an essential responsibility of the federal government. The president must lead on this, first of all by invoking the Defense Production Act to fully mobilize American manufacturing to produce, say, the ventilators we need. Pay whatever the cost. Do what needs to be done.

That arrangement will not work for the president, however. If he grants this is his responsibility, he might be held accountable for the outcome. And while that is the definition of democratic self-government, it's not something in which he is particularly interested. So he called into Sean Hannity's Fox News program last night to explain why this is all really on the states themselves to figure out. That way, it's their fault when lots of people die.

This might sound like some boilerplate Republican bullshit about leaving it to the states, but it is not. It's more like if FDR said Pearl Harbor was Hawaii's problem. We are at war, the president says constantly, against a silent enemy, but apparently he is not the commander-in-chief, at least if it means he is responsible for whether we win or lose. He would like to be on television talking about the war, and if it goes well he will claim credit. But if it goes south, it's Jay Inslee's fault.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 am

A rare situation where Sweden makes the same argument as conservatives on the virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... carries-on

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:52 am

Tree wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:20 am Another check swing by Jungle Rat. His entire life is the worst kind of foul ball into the dirt. Over and over. And over....
Learn the game son. Learn the game

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:10 am

Glad Trump's approval rating are creeping up to almost (but not quite) 50%, and this in the time of the biggest crisis we've faced since 9/11, i.e., during the kind of crisis where the president usually gets a massive "rally around the flag" bump in popularity, irregardless of what party or how much he may have been dislike before. And now, according to the latest Fox News poll, Trump is down by 9 points in the general election to Biden. Good times indeed...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:14 am

crotch won't believe that.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:14 am

"The other thing that's nice and the one thing that has come out, and I learned this, again, it was reaffirmed by President Xi last night in my conversation, the young people are really, this is an incredible phenomenon, but they are attacked, successfully attacked to a much lesser extent by this pandemic, by this disease. This whatever they want to call it. You call it a germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus. You know, you can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody even knows what it is, but the children do very well."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... a_flu.html

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:25 am

He ain't that bright

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:16 pm

you guys really get hung on what he says as if its gospel while at the same time you know not to take everything he says verbatim.

Trump gives zero fucks - I think that is what drives you guys crazy
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Yeah, I'd kinda like the president to give more than zero fucks. Maybe I'm just asking too much...

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:07 pm

Here is your Democrat nominee. Just look at these recent videos of him and his diminished mental capacities, and cringe:

When the first debate rolls around, he will need a handler to make sure that the zipper on his pants are in front, and his shoes are on the correct feet.

By Election Day he may not know his own name.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Funny how prof posts about Bidens supposed dementia yet ignores Trumps. What does E say? Cray Cray or something like that? Idiot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... sJqcyRD6DE

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:47 pm

I'm getting pissed at all these people that aren't doing what they need to do.

All these New Yorkers leaving the state and heading off to Florida or wherever refusing to self quarantine for 14 days. People going to parks, beaches, church

the longer they keep doing this the longer this shit is going to go on.

I saw some kids at the high school - they had their cars in a circle and they were all sitting on the hoods- all of them were at least 6 foot away. If the local teenagers know how to act, then there is no excuse for adults.

If you are to go by Asian countries (if you believe their numbers) we have at least 22 more days of this minimum. Ad that is without fucksticks in New Jersey throwing Corona Virus parties.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:48 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:01 pm Yeah, I'd kinda like the president to give more than zero fucks. Maybe I'm just asking too much...
you are

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Rat, if Trump has dementia, as you say, then how you do you explain all these ways he has been pimp slapping the Democrats for the past three years?

Became POTUS by defeating the mighty invincible Clinton machine
Obama's war on the coal industry stopped
ANWAR oil being drilled
Fracking being unleashed
Keystone pipeline built and carrying all that newly drilled/fracked oil
Nearly total energy independence, with reliance on the world's largest insane asylum - the Middle East - at an all-time low
Fraudulent Paris Climate Accords scrapped
NAFTA replaced
TPP canned
Obama's war on guns stopped
Obama's war on Christian bakers/florists/nuns ended
Federal bathroom LGBTIGWZN regulations abolished
Obamacare individual mandate nullified
The MSM being called the hopeless sycophants of the Democrat party that they truly are, right to their faces, regularly
ICE not being abolished
The Border still in existence despite Democrats attempts to cancel it
The Wall half funded, with more on the way
Illegal aliens being called the illegal aliens that they are
Islamic terrorists being called the Islamic terrorists that they are
AGW being called the hoax that it is
Kim Jong Un's missile launches and nuke tests cut to nearly zero
ISIS nearly annihilated (which Obama was never able to do)
The Russians severely sanctioned (which Obama never did)
Ukraine being armed instead of abandoned (like Obama did)
Europeans finally paying their NATO dues
Iranian Nuke Deal nuked (no more $1.7 billion cash stacked on pallets left on a tarmac at the Teheran airport, like Obama did)
Israel being treated like the only democracy and ally in the Middle East (unlike Obama, who treated Hamas and Hezbollah much better)
Two new conservative SCOTUS judges seated (with a good chance for one more soon)
New conservative judges being seated throughout the federal judiciary
The entire Russian Collusion and obstruction of justices witch hunt narratives debunked by Mueller himself
The criminality of the leaders of the DOJ/FBI/IC exposed
The first attempt coups attempt in US history, assisted by the CIA, FBI, DOJ and State Department, survived
Hillary still not President
Generally causing liberals' heads to explode on a daily basis
Handling the coronavirus outbreak so well that his approval polls have reached new heights
If Trump is demented, as you say, then what does that say about the Democrats, who have been getting routinely defeated so routinely by a demented Trump?
. And now, according to the latest Fox News poll, Trump is down by 9 points in the general election to Biden. Good times indeed...
Lemme guess; these are same polls that assured us this?

Last edited by Professor Tiger on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden