Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 pm

I think most of them are on MSNBC saying they knew it all along and we should focus on obstruction charges like they were telling us 12 months ago
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Yeah, I think the first line of defense will be, "We never really said Trump had colluded with the Russians. Where did anybody ever get that idea?"

The second line of defense will be, "We never really expected much from Mueller. He was just a sideshow. The REAL "THIS IS IT" will come from SDNY. That's the basket where we have been putting all our eggs along. Well, that and the House investigation into Trump's role in the establishment of Japanese internment camps during WWII. That investigation shows a lot of promise too."
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:24 pm

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:17 pm

Tomorrow morning, I expect the Maxine Waters and the House will begin an investigation Mueller for the treasonous act of colluding with Trump.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:48 pm

You've basically been accusing him of treason for the past 2 years...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:31 pm

I expect better memes than the ones I've seen before. Time for Prof to up his game. Nobody cares what your opinion is. Meme up or meme out, bits.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:39 am

I’m shocked - SHOCKED! - that a Democrat would not like my mockery of Democrats and the Trump Derangement Syndrome that infects most of them. I will give your opinion of my posts all the respect it deserves

“Dark humor is like food; not everybody gets it.” - Joseph Stalin.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 am

You are flattering yourself that you schtick is either dark or humorous. It's neither...

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:26 am

What an embarrassment all this is, for the true believers in it, and for our country. I love how all of the stories I heard about this all wistfully mentioned that the Mueller Report apparently "draws no conclusions about obstruction of justice" as if this gave them hope that something would still come of this bullshit. Yeah, Trump obstructed them from finding out he didnt do anything? They literally now hope for the equivalent of "We got the perp in custody" "Whats the charge?" "Resisting arrest!"
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:35 am

There is one issue though

After 675 day, 500 witnesses and 2800 supeonas, Mueller couldn't definitively say that he found Trump innocent, all he could say is there wasn't enough to pursue charges and he danced around obstruction - maybe there is, maybe there isn't - I'll leave it up to the DOJ and Congress to decide.

You don't take 2 years of taxpayer money , convict a bunch of people on non related charges and then come up with a shoulder shrug as your conclusion.

This was a witch hunt, and Trump should grant pardons to everyone who was convicted in this trap who was found guilty of acts not related to the Mueller investigation focus. At the same time Trump should have the DOJ go HARD after everyone who pursued this including DOJ officials who pushed the dossier as credible evidence. Its not that I don't think they should be punished, but Mueller expanded the scope in the hopes of catching people in traps and using prosecution as a way to force them to provide evidence against Trump - and the end result is he still found none.

He needs to send a message to SDNY that they go after him at their own peril.

I also think the reason Rosenstein had his stay extended at the DOJ was solely to attach his name with Barr's 4 page memo - and I suspect he did it under duress, because Rosenstein is ground zero for this. The obstruction Trump is facing is in part due to him firing Comey - and that came at Rosenstein suggestion, not to mention Rosenstein assigned Mueller and continued to give him the leeway to expand his investigation as well as looking the other way when Mueller stacked his team with Hillary Clinton supporters.

If I were Trump, Rosenstein would be public enemy #1

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:40 am

The whole thing started with a looney tunes conspiracy theory, and has basically played out exactly like one, with the anti-Trump side repeatedly moving the goalposts and changing their story to react to each new fact that comes up and make it fit their worldview, complete with a cast of nutso twitter "newsies" that would look right at home with Tsukolos on Ancient Aliens.

For fucks, sake the whole world has gone so crazy in South Park America that if it came out today, that Trump pisses on whores at Mar-a-Lago, which is the stupid "fact" that theoretically what set this whole damn thing off, half the people in the country would just go "Fake news! And even if it's true, everybody has to blow off some steam, MAGA!" without even missing a beat.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:44 am

how bad do you have to be to make Trump look like he has the moral high ground?

Democrats should let that soak in for a bit.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:31 am

Soak in like Trump's piss on a whore!!

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:38 am

He's still a crook and driving the country to ruination

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:47 am

Saint wrote:He's still a crook and driving the country to ruination

tell me the honest ones in Washington

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:48 am

It ain't over. Don't worry. All you have is a Republican AG sucking on his bosses johnson.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:00 pm

eCat wrote:
Saint wrote:He's still a crook and driving the country to ruination

tell me the honest ones in Washington
None but he was supposed to drain the swamp and he's just as bad or worse. Ruuuuuuiiiiiinnnnnaaaation!

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:02 pm

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/06/aliens.jpg

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:20 pm

When the Dem’s/media/Deep State resume their attack, it will sound to the American a lot like Smollett getting on tv and saying,

“Okay, okay, I know I told you that I was attached by two guys wearing MAGA hats who made homophobic slurs and put a noose around my neck. And, yeah, that all turned out to be a pack of lies. But last night, I got attacked again! This time it was by three, no, make that four guys wearing overalls and with thick Southern accents. They stopped their pickup truck with giant tires right there on Michigan Avenue, waving confederate flags. (There are a lot of those on Michigan Avenue) They dragged me to the United Center parking lot. They called me all kinds of racist names too.

It really happened! Trust me! You have my word on it!”

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm

I feel sorry for Prof. Probably lives alone with his cat.