Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:26 am

So Stormy Daniels holds the key to proving that Trump colluded with Russia? Might as well give that one a try. Nothing else has worked.

Maybe the stolen Cohen doc's will prove that it was Cohen who paid Stormy to pee on Trump's bed sheets. We need to get to the bottom of this Constitutional crisis and threat to our American way of life.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 am

And congratulations to Tick for not even attempting to elevate the Comey book into a THIS IS IT moment. From the clips I read, Comey's book about Trump sounds a lot like this:

[youtube]LORyEX_5czg[/youtube]
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 am

Why don't you read it before passing judgment?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:39 pm

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: A-- and at the time, did you know it had been financed at the beginning from President Trump's-- by President Trump's political opponents?

JAMES COMEY: Yes, I-- I was told at some point that it was-- the effort had originally been financed by a Republican source to develop-- material-- opposition research on Donald Trump. Then after the Republican nominating process ended, the effort was taken up and funded by a Democratic aligned group trying to get opposition research on Trump.
So Comey knew the Steele dossier was financed by the Hillary campaign.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Was there any choice there? Why-- if this was salacious and this particular part of the dossier-- unverified-- still unverified by the way?

JAMES COMEY: Yes. So far-- when I got fired, it was unverified.
So Comey knew the Steele Dossier was "salacious and unverified," as he later told Congress.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Did you tell him that the Steele Dossier had been financed by his political opponents?

JAMES COMEY: No. I didn't-- I didn't think I used the term "Steele Dossier," I just talked about additional material.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Did he-- but did he have a right to know that?

JAMES COMEY: That it'd been financed by his political opponents? I don't know the answer to that. I-- it wasn't necessary for my goal, which was to alert him that we had this information.

Well gee, Jimmy, you told the President that there was a supposed "intelligence document" out there claiming that Trump had played pee pee games with Russian prostitutes, but you didn't bother to tell him that the "intelligence document" was actually a totally "salacious and unverified" fabrication paid for by his campaign opposition?

So to answer your question, Rat, no, I'm not going to read any book written by such a partisan greasy little weasel.

PS: The question that nobody is asking Comey is why he signed a FISA Warrant application, which entirely based on the same "unverified and salacious" Pee Pee Dossier, which enabled the sitting President's IC/FBI to spy on the campaign of a candidate of the other party.

Nothing fishy about that...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Read the book or shut your fat ugly face.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:12 pm

No. I won't read anything written by that grimy sleaze pit, and I won't shut my beautiful face.

Sorry...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Then shut the fuck up about your opinion on a book you never read. You are the exact reason America sucks today.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Before I go to bed tonight I'm going to rub out a Stormy.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:39 am

Jungle Rat wrote:Then shut the fuck up about your opinion on a book you never read. You are the exact reason America sucks today.
Nope. I hereby declare that Comey’s book is a festival of catty, self-serving, egotistical worthlessness, worthy to be used only as toilet paper.

Enjoy your time with Stormy.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Nikki Haley was one of the rare bright spots in the Trump administration, and now they've fucked that up too.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:01 pm

How long until she gets fired?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:03 pm

bluetick wrote:Nikki Haley was one of the rare bright spots in the Trump administration, and now they've fucked that up too.
a bright spot because she was vehemently opposed to Trump and bringing her in allowed SC to elect a Trump supporting governor ?

you really think the Trump administration cares about Haley who was a Romney VP consideration? What sad is how quickly she changed her allegiance when asked by Trump to step up.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:46 pm

[youtube]YKeYbEOSqYc[/youtube]
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:05 pm

I wouldn't mind being an undersecretary to Nikki Haley.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:56 pm

I'd fuck her.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:16 pm

THIS IS IT!!!

What Rep. DeSantis and 11 members of the House just did to the Deep State (Comey, Hillary, Lynch, McCabe, Strozk/Page), what Michael Corleone did to the Heads of the Five Families.

James Comey:
On July 5, 2016, Comey made a statement on the investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email system, during which he stated, "There is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." He went on to say, "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding handling classified information, our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."Incredibly, this judgement appears to have been made prior to interviewing Secretary Clinton, and as many as 17 key witnesses including Clinton's closest aides. Comey's decision to not seek charges against Clinton's misconduct suggests improper investigative conduct, potentially motivated by a political agenda. Accordingly, we refer James Comey to DOJ for potential violations of 18 USC 1505 and 1515b.

Furthermore, on September 28, 2016, during a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee, former Director Comey replied, "After," following Rep. John Ratcliffe's question on the timing of Comey's decision, "Director, did you make the decision not to recommend criminal charges relating classified information before or after Hillary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI on July the 2nd?"

At a June 18, 2017 US Select Senate Committee on Intelligence Hearing, Comey stated, "I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with the reporter... Mr Comey provided him with four of the seven memoranda, encouraging him to detail the memos to the press.... In light of the fact that four of the seven memos were classified, it would appear that former Director Comey leaked classified information when sharing these memos with Professor Richman. Accordingly, we refer James Comey to DOJ for potential violations of 18 USC 641, 18 USC 793, and 18 USC 1924a.

Hillary Clinton:
A lawyer representing the Hillary campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid the Washington firm of Fusion GPS to conduct research that led to the Steele Dossier, according to an October 24, 2017 report in the Washington Post. Accordingly, for disguising payments to Fusion GPS on mandatory disclosures to the Federal Elections Commission, we refer Hillary Clinton to DOJ for violations of 52 USC 30121, and 52 USC 30101.

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch:
With regard to Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch,we raise concerns regarding her decision to threaten with reprisal the former FBI informant who who tried to come forward in 2016 with insight into the Uranium One deal. Accordingly, we refer Loretta Lynch to DOJ for potential violations of 18 USC 1805 and 1515b.

Andrew McCabe:
The DOJ Office of the inspector General recently released a February 2018 misconduct report entitled, "A Report of Investigation of Certain Allegations Relating to Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe," confirming four instances of Mccabe's lack of Candor, including three instances under oath, as well as the conclusion that McCabe's decision to confirm the Existence of the Clinton Foundation investigation through an anonymously sources quote violated the FBI's and DOJ'smedia policy and constituted misconduct. Accordingly, we refer Andrew McCabe for potential violations of 18 USC 1001, 18 USC 1621, and 18 USC 1505.

FBI Agent Peter Strozk and FBI Counsel Lisa Page
As the Wall Street Journal reported on January 22, 2018...the latest texts show the FBI also eliminated evidence that Mrs. Clinton compromised high-level communications. The report provides the following alarming specifics, among others: "Mr. Strozk texts Ms. Page to tell her that, in fact, senior officials had decided to water down reference to President Obama to "another senior government official." By the time Mr. Comey gave his public statement on July 5, both references to Mr. Obama and "another senior government official" had disappeared. Accordingly, we refer Peter Strozk and Lisa Page for potential violations of 18 USC 1505 and 18 USC 1515b.

Anybody involved in the Pee Pee Dossier
Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI Personnel connected to the compilation of documents on alleged links between Russia and then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, known as "the Steele Dossier," including, but not limited to, Former FBI Director James Comey, former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, and former acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente. [Bold in the original]

With regard to the Steele Dossier, we raise concerns regarding the presentation of false and/or unverified information to the FISA court in connection to the former Trump aide Carter Page warrant application.

Accordingly, we refer to DOJ all DOJ and FBI personnel responsible for signing the Carter Page warrant application that contained unverified nd/or false information for possible violations of 18 USC 242 and USC 1505 and 1515b.

https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/files ... ferral.pdf

BOOM!

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:21 am

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 am

Heh... that's awesome. Effingham County has also got this:

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/10913

It's right next to a major interstate. I used to drive past it, and that sucker is YUGE. Effingham County IL, you rock.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:21 am

Trump says he'll "leave" if summit with North Korea isn't successful
CBS News Kathryn Watson 3 hrs ago

Saw that headline...and there was one brief moment of ecstacy.... ah well
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:44 am

I guess the first amendment applies to professors and not students or guest speakers.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04 ... onors.html