Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:49 am

eCat wrote:John Bolton is an asshat of the highest order
I totally agree. He’s a bona fide neocon who never met a war he didn’t like.

The NSA already has enormous power (and proven willingness) to subvert the Constitution and spy on its citizens without due process. The idea of a guy like Bolton being in charge of such an organizational is downright scary.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:52 pm

What Russia is doing is terrible.

We should boycott the World Cup...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:10 am

Sessions fires McCabe 2 days before his pension kicks in.

heh
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:39 am

Hmmmm take gun control advice from kids that eat tide pods?

Hard pass.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 am

eCat wrote:Sessions fires McCabe 2 days before his pension kicks in.

heh
Hysterical! I love it. It's nice to finally see some tangible action against the rampant Chicago-style corruption at the DOJ/FBI. This is a good start. Comey should be next.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:17 am

Dick move

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
eCat wrote:Sessions fires McCabe 2 days before his pension kicks in.

heh
Hysterical! I love it. It's nice to finally see some tangible action against the rampant Chicago-style corruption at the DOJ/FBI. This is a good start. Comey should be next.
I’m glad to see you’re taking glee in the fact this man and his family will suffer financially due to the political machinations of the most inept, corrupt White House since Nixon.

I guess you missed reading much of the New Testament.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:42 pm

It’s been well established that Prof is a bad person. His joy over petty retaliation should be no surprise.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Please spare me the violin music about McCabe.

Do you feel the same tender mercies for General Flynn, an American hero and all around stand up guy, who was financially wiped out by legal bills? Or Manafort, who had the cops kicking down the doors of his home in the middle of the night, barking orders, waving their guns around, scaring his wife and kids to death, all because of alleged financial crimes?

McCabe is getting kid gloves by comparison.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:13 pm

PS, McCabe will be well-compensated for the rest of his life. He just became a martyr to the left. He’ll give many lucrative speeches in Wall Street and Silicon Valley. He’ll become a tenured professor at a nice university. He’ll be on the board of directors of several leftist organizations and think tanks. He’ll be the keynote speaker at the next Democrat convention. The money he is about to make will dwarf his retirement pay, which some Obama-appointed judge will order that he gets back anyway.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:25 pm

In addition to being a bad person, Prof is also a profoundly stupid person.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:Please spare me the violin music about McCabe.

Do you feel the same tender mercies for General Flynn, an American hero and all around stand up guy, who was financially wiped out by legal bills? Or Manafort, who had the cops kicking down the doors of his home in the middle of the night, barking orders, waving their guns around, scaring his wife and kids to death, all because of alleged financial crimes?

Those two broke laws.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm

DooKSucks wrote:
Professor Tiger wrote:Please spare me the violin music about McCabe.

Those two broke laws.
I know in the world of Everyone that dislikes Trump deserves hero status, that McCabe wears a cape, except the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that Sessions fire McCabe.

If they recommend firing one of their own 2 days before the mega pension kicks in then he wasn't a popular guy in their eyes.

so you know what? Fuck McCabe and his pension. Given the constant railings about Trump and his crew lying about things around here, I figured firing McCabe would be pretty high on the collective goat pen integrity meter. I guess not. Its ok for senior FBI officials to lie if you're out to get Trump and he deserves a pension on the taxpayers dollar for doing God's work.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Trump has brought about the rise of the conservative democract

Conor Lamb

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:21 pm

The FBI and CIA were enemies to these diaper wetters before Trump came along. Now, they can do no wrong.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 pm

I'm sure there are plenty of liberal democrat gun owners and gun rights supporters...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:02 pm

a handful of writers are suggesting that McCabe was plan "B" that the text messaging anti-Trump guy on Mueller's team was referring to.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:17 pm

eCat wrote:Trump has brought about the rise of the conservative democract

Conor Lamb
He'll tow the line once Pelosi squeezes his balls.
Let 'er Blow!

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Good piece on Pence's chief of staff Nick Ayers, who apprently has figured out a career in DC is more lucrative than one on Wall Street.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/arti ... ike-pence/

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:15 pm

eCat wrote:
DooKSucks wrote: Those two broke laws.
I know in the world of Everyone that dislikes Trump deserves hero status, that McCabe wears a cape, except the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that Sessions fire McCabe.
Correct. More on that, from the notoriously racist Trumptard CNN:
The origin of his dramatic fall stems from an internal review conducted by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. That report -- the details of which have not been publicly released -- is said to conclude that McCabe misled investigators about his role in directing other officials at the FBI to speak to The Wall Street Journal about his involvement in a public corruption investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to a source briefed on it.
CNN reported on Wednesday that the findings in Horowitz's report on McCabe were referred to the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility, staffed with career officials, who recommended McCabe's termination. McCabe, accompanied by his lawyer, tried making a last-ditch effort Thursday to avoid the firing, meeting with officials at the deputy attorney general's office at the Justice Department for several hours while Sessions was traveling, but to no avail.
"After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department's Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)," Sessions said in a statement late Friday. "The FBI's OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics ... index.html
So the guy in charge of enforcing laws got caught breaking laws, and got fired for it. Poor widdow baby...

If, just for the sake of argument, Jarred Kushner were sent to jail, would Cletus and DS be wringing their hands and worrying about the financial effects on his family? LMAO