Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by aTm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:52 pm

I heard that the Israelis are going to name a train terminal at the western wall after America’s Nazi-in-Chief
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:27 pm

The Israelis just don’t recognize a real Nazi with the same expertise that Cletus does.
eCat wrote:
Cletus wrote:Maybe they should move someplace that has jobs.
I hear Chicago is a great place for poor people
IT IS! Down in Auburn-Gresham and Garfield Park, there are plenty of entry level jobs available. Gang bangers, crack dealers, taggers, burglars, car thieves, kidnappers, home invaders, money launderers, hookers and pimps are all experiencing a booming trade under the enlightened leadership of the Democrats.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:40 pm

People are fleeing the bedrock blue states of California, New York, and especially the corrupt/violent/insolvent state of Illinois:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycal ... s-in-2017/

I guess all those people are just too dumb to appreciate the Worker’s Paradise they are leaving by the hundreds of thousands.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Saint » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:25 am

Nobody is fleeing California because of high taxes before they are fleeing the high cost of everything else there, especially real estate. If they are, they are super rich so they aren't really fleeing anything.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am

They are all fleeing to Red States

up to 20K living in and around skid row with tents popping up on the sidewalks

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:45 am

Saint wrote:Nobody is fleeing California because of high taxes before they are fleeing the high cost of everything else there, especially real estate. If they are, they are super rich so they aren't really fleeing anything.
The cost of real estate is a big factor for sure. But the smarter ones who live somewhere between food stamps and super rich
are figuring out that, all they have to do is move to Texas or Florida (where there is no state tax at all), and they just gave themselves a $10,000 pay raise.

And the legions fleeing Illinois aren’t fleeing the price of real estate. Other than the nice areas in Chicago, the cost of real estate in Illinois is quite reasonable.

If you think the exodus from NY, CA and IL is big now, just wait until they have to start paying their own state income taxes next year. Like Keith Jackson used to say, “Ooooh Nelly!”

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Vanity Fair, which looks like it is on its last legs, is bending over backwards in apologizing for the minor hit they took at Crooked H. Anna Wintour, who was all set to be Amb to Court of St James’s & a big fundraiser for CH, is beside herself in grief & begging for forgiveness!
10:24 AM - Dec 28, 2017

My head admittedly popped off long ago when I found out the lazy MFer drives his cart on the greens, so his tweet-farts don't phase me. Still...you have to marvel at this guy being prez and CiC.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:15 pm

I sure hope to god that there are enough retards on the left to make her the nominee in 2020.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:01 am

Maybe they’ll conclude that three times is a charm.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:59 pm

Jackson said "Whoa Nelly".
Let 'er Blow!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:55 am

If Hillary is the nominee then I'll vote for the pussy-grabbing orange tub of goo myself. Or Pence.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:19 am

as much as you guys despise Trump, think about what his election has done for American politics. He wiped out two political dynasties - The Clintons and the Bushs - and I think all of us agree that neither of them were good for America

It has hastened the departure of several career politicians who thought they had another decade of politics as usual to enrich their lives

It exposed the corruption in the DNC where the candidate the people wanted had no chance to win against the candidate in place and now the DNC is forced to address they were bought and paid for.

It exposed the American media as a collective who has no hesitation to create a false narrative to serve their purposes (this isn't new but many Americans thought the Hearst days of News were gone) while at the same time solidified social media as an alternative, although flawed medium for Americans to receive and communicate about political views. The extent of this is the record number of retractions in 2017 and reaches from CNN to the Washington Post to even ESPN.

Finally the outrage toward Trump'ssexism- at least in part - has given women the will to come forward with the #metoo movement and has created positive change for women in the workplace.

You can add several things about Trump presidency that you see as a negative, but there were definite positives coming from this election that aren't just specific to Trump the man but Trump the outsider as well.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:43 pm

Jesus H Christ

That’s some Jonestown level Kool-Aid
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:14 pm

[youtube]UydbvSGUdyU[/youtube]

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 pm

DooKSucks wrote:Jesus H Christ

That’s some Jonestown level Kool-Aid

tell me what is false about it

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:44 pm

not going to be above freezing until next Wednesday here.

gotdamn...Al told me I'd be living in a rain forest here by now

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:52 am

NOAA, NASA, and East Anglia keep changing the way they measure temperatures and keep “adjusting” their data to keep the AGW myth alive:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu ... ation.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/c ... e-row.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu ... -away.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1136 ... rming.html

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs ... ca453b4d54

So, according to “The Science!” you ARE living in a rain forest, Cat. Don’t believe your lying skin.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:44 am

be careful for what you ask for...

-----------------------------------------
For the third year in a row, Baltimore, Md., has had more than 300 murders, reaching a new record of murders per number of residents in 2017.

Some residents attribute the high murder rate to relaxed police patrols in the city following high-profile cases of police brutality. Officers have backed off in neighborhoods, like the one where Freddie Gray was arrested.

The Rev. Kinji Scott, a pastor in Baltimore who's held positions in local city government, says the opposite needs to happen.

"We wanted the police there," Scott says. "We wanted them engaged in the community. We didn't want them beating the hell out of us, we didn't want that."

He's among activists who are calling for police reform to reduce the violence in Baltimore and several other high-crime cities across the U.S. that he says haven't seen change. That change begins with a conversation between the communities directly involved, Scott says.

"We need the front line police officers and we need the heart of the black community to step to the forefront of this discussion," he says. "And that's when we're going to see a decrease in crime."

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Snitches get stitches!
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:25 pm

... and are found in ditches..