Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 pm

hedge wrote:Many of those shooting deaths and injuries that are constantly being cited in here are due to the fact that drugs are illegal. If drug laws were liberalized, as I propose, that sort of turf violence would be eradicated overnight. That's not what some people want, though, and at best they don't mind that black thugs are killing each other...
so how is legalizing drugs going to end systemic poverty in the inner city?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 pm

If Trump's proposals cause more liberals to want to move out of the country, more power to it. It's an empty threat, however. These whitebread liberals like Cletus say it all the time, but they never follow through with it.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:24 pm

eCat wrote:middle America values would be the last thing I'd worry about

CHICAGOLAND: 7 Dead, 35 Wounded In Labor Day Weekend Shootings...
This shit is partially enabled by the very middle American gun culture. It's completely insane.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:26 pm

sardis wrote:If Trump's proposals cause more liberals to want to move out of the country, more power to it. It's an empty threat, however. These whitebread liberals like Cletus say it all the time, but they never follow through with it.
I have no idea how many people actually look into moving but I know that I am. And, I know that it's hard to actually do. Getting a work visa is not easy. But, I'm going to London for work in a few weeks and one of the agenda items is the business case for me to work outside of the US. Say what you want about the other people but I'm fed up with this place and trying to get out.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Cletus wrote:

This shit is partially enabled by the very middle American gun culture. It's completely insane.

Yep, people shooting up each other in suburbia all day long in Middle America having those insane middle American values
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:42 pm

There is plenty of gun violence in suburbia. All of it is no good and all of it is made possible by the ridiculous easy availability of guns all over the country. It's stupid and its a pathetic part of our culture.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 pm

"so how is legalizing drugs going to end systemic poverty in the inner city?"

Well, it'll make drugs cheaper, so then all the addicts will have some extra pocket money...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Cletus wrote:There is plenty of gun violence in suburbia. All of it is no good and all of it is made possible by the ridiculous easy availability of guns all over the country. It's stupid and its a pathetic part of our culture.

you should move to another country

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Cletus, it's funny that downtown Chicago is too conservative for you, so you're thinking of moving someplace where you can finally be free to express your progressivism. Personally, I recommend for you either North Korea or Syria. North Korea because they share your fondness for Marxism and hatred for middle American values, and Syria because they share your fondness for Islam and hatred of Christians and Jews. You should make yourself right at home there. You also wouldn't last 15 minutes in either place.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Cletus wrote:
sardis wrote:If Trump's proposals cause more liberals to want to move out of the country, more power to it. It's an empty threat, however. These whitebread liberals like Cletus say it all the time, but they never follow through with it.
I have no idea how many people actually look into moving but I know that I am. And, I know that it's hard to actually do. Getting a work visa is not easy. But, I'm going to London for work in a few weeks and one of the agenda items is the business case for me to work outside of the US. Say what you want about the other people but I'm fed up with this place and trying to get out.
Just take a boat over the Mediterranean and land in France. You're in like flint.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:12 pm

To be fair to Cletus, I understand where he is coming from. I have dual citizenship with Ireland and an Irish passport. When Obama was elected, I was grateful that I had that option in case things got REALLY crazy, although they never did.

That said, I have a suspicion that if/when the Democrats take over again, their insane rage against Trump and Trump supporters will know no bounds. They will probably go full on Robespierre in retaliation. I may still need that passport someday to escape the guillotine administered by the forces of peace, love, pluralism, tolerance, diversity and inclusion.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:To be fair to Cletus, I understand where he is coming from. I have dual citizenship with Ireland and an Irish passport. When Obama was elected, I was grateful that I had that option in case things got REALLY crazy, although they never did.

That said, I have a suspicion that if/when the Democrats take over again, their insane rage against Trump and Trump supporters will know no bounds. They will probably go full on Robespierre in retaliation. I may still need that passport someday to escape the guillotine administered by the forces of peace, love, pluralism, tolerance, diversity and inclusion.
You know I love you prof, but how big a pussy are you to continually obsess about lefty snowflakes and bedwetters threatening to make you their bitch? "They're mad and they're going to want to get even....can I hide in your bathroom?"

You claim full support from the military and the po-po. You obviously control all three branches of government. Yet a few black-clad slackers lobbing some rocks and bottles have you pooping your pantaloons.

Hell man, you wutt'n this scairt before Trump took over. What has he done to you?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 am

First, congrats on your team's nail-biting win over Tech.
You know I love you prof, but how big a pussy are you to continually obsess about lefty snowflakes and bedwetters threatening to make you their bitch?
Because those lefty snowflakes and bedwetters, plus those who agree with them, make up half the country. I kinda like my freedom of speech, press, religion, self-defense, and some semblance of federalism. When a large group of people want to take those away from me, I notice, don't like it, and say so.
You claim full support from the military and the po-po. You obviously control all three branches of government. Yet a few black-clad slackers lobbing some rocks and bottles have you pooping your pantaloons.
The military and the police do what they are ordered to do by whoever is in charge, as they should. If they are ordered by Democrats to round up Enemies of the State, such as treasonous Christian bakers, they will. SCOTUS is not controlled by conservatives. That would take at least one more liberal justice to be replaced by a conservative.
Hell man, you wutt'n this scairt before Trump took over. What has he done to you?
I was scared of Trump when he ran for POTUS because he talked like a crazy man. That's why I voted Libertarian, for the third straight time. But the real answer to your question is "what has he NOT done to me?" Yes, Trump still talks like a crazy man, no doubt. But he has NOT attacked my freedom of speech, press, religion, self-defense, and what's left of states' rights, as the Democrats were doing.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am

eCat wrote:
Cletus wrote:

Yep, people shooting up each other in suburbia all day long in Middle America having those insane middle American values

Well we should have stricter gun laws, more extensive background checks, and fingerprints and dna of everyone that buys a gun.

I am sure the criminal element will have no issues following the rules to obtain their guns that way.

So to sum up : Cletus hates guns and religion. Yup France, Germany, or Spain is where you should move. Just keep an open eye out in the market for those peace loving refugees.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 am

" I may still need that passport someday to escape the guillotine administered by the forces of peace, love, pluralism, tolerance, diversity and inclusion."

In that case, I hope it gets revoked...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:25 am

"Because those lefty snowflakes and bedwetters, plus those who agree with them, make up half the country."

That's not what you were saying the other day when 10ac posted that big red map...

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 am

BigRedMan wrote: Well we should have stricter gun laws, more extensive background checks, and fingerprints and dna of everyone that buys a gun.

I am sure the criminal element will have no issues following the rules to obtain their guns that way.

So to sum up : Cletus hates guns and religion. Yup France, Germany, or Spain is where you should move. Just keep an open eye out in the market for those peace loving refugees.
We should have much stricter gun laws. We should have no guns. Make it impossible to get a gun or ammo and, over time, they will disappear.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:48 am

Professor Tiger wrote:First, congrats on your team's nail-biting win over Tech.
You know I love you prof, but how big a pussy are you to continually obsess about lefty snowflakes and bedwetters threatening to make you their bitch?
Because those lefty snowflakes and bedwetters, plus those who agree with them, make up half the country. I kinda like my freedom of speech, press, religion, self-defense, and some semblance of federalism. When a large group of people want to take those away from me, I notice, don't like it, and say so.
The military and the police do what they are ordered to do by whoever is in charge, as they should. If they are ordered by Democrats to round up Enemies of the State, such as treasonous Christian bakers, they will. SCOTUS is not controlled by conservatives. That would take at least one more liberal justice to be replaced by a conservative.
I was scared of Trump when he ran for POTUS because he talked like a crazy man. That's why I voted Libertarian, for the third straight time. But the real answer to your question is "what has he NOT done to me?" Yes, Trump still talks like a crazy man, no doubt. But he has NOT attacked my freedom of speech, press, religion, self-defense, and what's left of states' rights, as the Democrats were doing.
What you really want is to rewind our culture back to the 1950s or earlier. You want America to be much whiter, you want brown people gone or quiet, you want gays back in the closet and freely persecuted, and you want less science. I can see why our world is so scary to you and Trump is so comforting.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 am

Cletus wrote:
BigRedMan wrote: Well we should have stricter gun laws, more extensive background checks, and fingerprints and dna of everyone that buys a gun.

We should have much stricter gun laws. We should have no guns. Make it impossible to get a gun or ammo and, over time, they will disappear.
LMAO! That's it, right there. Clear as day. I appreciate the honesty. Cletus wants to negate the second amendment. Same goes for the first amendment too, with its barbaric guarantee of freedom of speech, racist guarantees of freedom of religion, and all the rest. And most Democrats agree with Cletus. Tick, THIS is why I support Trump. Look no further.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 am

The MSM being firmly entrenched w/the establishment should scare the sh!t out of everybody.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.