Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm thinking something more like this gal...

[img2]http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gLUHg ... 887_vk.jpg[/img2]
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Or the neighbor in Something About Mary...

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:16 pm

bluetick wrote:FTR, I ain't white, I'm bronze. George Hamilton only wishes he was this dark. I can absolutely relate to people of color.

So there.

Liar, yer orange, just like DJT.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 pm

bluetick wrote:I'm not the board, but there was no national sackcloth request that I can recall and I'm not interested in looking up Dem comments on the GOP baseball shooting. I'm sure Pelosi and Schumer's words were in line with everybody else's.

False equivalencies aside, I'm watching Trump giving a good speech re: Charlottesville. He's reading off the teleprompter but he's hitting all the right notes and naming the right bad actors in his do-over. Sounds presidential. Two thumbs up.

He should have delivered these same remarks last Saturday but held back for reasons highly suspicious to even members of his own party.
It's not presidential when you have to be convinced to condemn Nazis and the KKK two days after the fact. The time to be presidential was on Saturday. Of course, to true believers like Prof and Crash, standing up for rather than against the white supremacists was the presidential moment. Gotta see both sides, right?

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 pm

There you go again, opening your pie hole in a discussion about social issues. You are a white male. That makes you a racist. The scum of the earth. The source of all evil. The plague of all humanity. A major source of climate change.

People like you should retreat to your safe space and spend the rest of your days in silent penitence for all the unsustainability you have caused to society.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Robert Mueller is a white male and thereby a racist as well, so prof surely has no issues with the goings on wrt the special counsel. heh

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/ ... corruption

Sorry, it's lengthy and doesn't have many pictures. The article does have the WH shaking like a shitting dog, however.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Finally, the smoking gun!

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 pm

bluetick wrote:Robert Mueller is a white male and thereby a racist as well, so prof surely has no issues with the goings on wrt the special counsel. heh

Sorry, it's lengthy and doesn't have many pictures. The article does have the WH shaking like a shitting dog, however.
That's an interesting read. I suspect he's going to get in some trouble for all this. But, since guys like Prof, Sardis, and Crash don't seem to have a problem with Trump reviving the Nazi party, I doubt being tangentially involved in a former Soviet republic money laundering scheme is going to ruffle their feathers.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:07 am

Any reasonable person knows this is a big nothing. No different than oil companies dealing with the likes of Venezuela and Libya or google and Apple dealing with the Chinese government.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:31 am

" That makes you a racist. The scum of the earth. The source of all evil. The plague of all humanity."

We criticize in others what we most dislike about ourselves...

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 am

sad that Cletus can only resort to kindergarden tactics for lack of any intellectual response

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 am

Let's hear Trump's intellectual response to any issue before we scold others on that point...

crashcourse
Senior

Post by crashcourse » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 am

trump isn't the one calling me a nazi

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 am

sardis wrote:Any reasonable person knows this is a big nothing. No different than oil companies dealing with the likes of Venezuela and Libya or google and Apple dealing with the Chinese government.
If google and Apple were laundering money, I think a reasonable person would be appalled. Booming companies with no history of bankruptcies or troubles getting financing (ahem)- why would robust companies like these resort to those kind of schemes in order to gain fast cash from disreputable sources? You gotta think they wouldn't... ..

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm

bluetick wrote:Robert Mueller is a white male and thereby a racist as well, so prof surely has no issues with the goings on wrt the special counsel. heh

Yes! This is it! This is going to be what brings Trump down, THIS TIME!!! Get ready, Wiley Coyote...
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:23 pm

crashcourse wrote:trump isn't the one calling me a nazi
Actually he said you and a couple others had no problem with Trump reviving the Nazi party. Not the same.

It'd be like saying you're okay with cockfighting. Doesn't mean you're a cock, necessarily.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:42 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... id=U142DHP

You gotta think that twitter is the main reason trump is at 34/61, right?

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:

Yes! This is it! This is going to be what brings Trump down, THIS TIME!!! Get ready, Wiley Coyote...
It's like they say - even the best sarcasm is merely average. You need to leave it alone..as a service to all. Thanks! ..in advance!!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Apparently you didn't get the memo either. So I'll summarize. Liberals calling conservatives "nazis" as well as "racists" and "sexists" and "bigots" and "homophobes" and all the other parrot utterances are just used to make conservatives shut up, run away, and end the discussion without real debate.

That was back when those words had real meanings. Those days are now over. Today, the definitions of words like "racist" and "sexist" and "sexist" are all meaningless. Today those words mean, "anything that liberals don't like." I.e.,

A conservative says, "I love my country," and a liberal will call him a nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc. A conservative says, "I don't like it when the NORK's and the Iranians make nuclear missiles and aim them at us," and a liberal will call him a nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc.
A conservative will say, "I voted for Trump," and a liberal will call him a nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc.
A conservative will say, "I think we should enforce immigration laws," and a liberal will call him a nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc...
A conservative will say, "I think we should repeal and replace Obamacare," and a liberal will call him a nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc.

So when some lady part liberal calls you a nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc, simply ignore it. Recognize that this is a fraudulent tactic that liberals use because they are too intellectually bankrupt and lazy to engage in a real debate. Also recognize that, unfortunately, calling anybody who disagrees with them nazi/KKK/racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobe/etc etc etc HAS WORKED for decades. It has sent conservatives running like scalded cats for far too long. So the solution is stop running like scalded cats. See this tactic as the bogus scam it is. Don't take the bait. Keep expressing your conservative beliefs despite their attempts to shut you up and preserve their safe space. The scam only works if you let it.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

crashcourse
Senior

Post by crashcourse » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 pm

bluetick wrote:
Actually he said you and a couple others had no problem with Trump reviving the Nazi party. Not the same.

It'd be like saying you're okay with cockfighting. Doesn't mean you're a cock, necessarily.
no he says anybody supporting trump is a Nazi supporter theres about 5 posts that reference that with PT myself and sardis

that's why its really pointless to have a discussion with somebody that close minded kind of like talking to the antifa