Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:51 pm

I dare any Trumptard to read the NYTs article Trump Lies. At least read enough to get a sense of what kind of travesty has been foisted upon this nation of ours. Maybe try to picture what people who don't have a dog in the fight politically think about this kind of insanity. Just imagine it. It's easy if you try..
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:01 pm

no one gives a fuck

how many times a day are you going to keep posting that shit thinking it actually makes a difference to any of us?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:01 pm

"Just imagine it. It's easy if you try.."

I'd say you're a dreamer...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 pm

In fairness to tick, nobody gives a shit about anything anybody in here posts...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:42 pm

hedge wrote:In fairness to tick, nobody gives a shit about anything anybody in here posts...
but not ad nauseam
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:52 pm

eCat wrote:no one gives a fuck

how many times a day are you going to keep posting that shit thinking it actually makes a difference to any of us?
So you are the official spokesman here.

Even better.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:00 pm

bluetick wrote:

So you are the official spokesman here.

Even better.
I'm sure if someone disagrees and wants to read the same thing multiple times, they'll speak up

I have no problem with a fresh take on a subject, or even revisiting one when something comes up lord knows I do it all the time, but damn - its like a dog you let out on the back porch and he just barks non stop until you let him back in.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Well, to be fair to tick, in this forum he has to come up with something to post since he can't just edit someone's post.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm confused on that one

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 pm

aTm wrote:Well, to be fair to tick, in this forum he has to come up with something to post since he can't just edit someone's post.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_b ... ted_States
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:25 pm

If you are a person with integrity, there will be a point where you do give a fuck. Tick is doing the hard work of probing and testing to see where your breaking point is.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:58 pm

bluetick wrote:I dare any Trumptard to read the NYTs article Trump Lies. At least read enough to get a sense of what kind of travesty has been foisted upon this nation of ours. Maybe try to picture what people who don't have a dog in the fight politically think about this kind of insanity. Just imagine it. It's easy if you try..
Trump supporters care more about what Trump DOES, as opposed to what he says. Specifically:

Got us out of TPP
Started renegotiating NAFTA, with the intent of furthering the interest of American workers and not multinational billionaire globalists.
Approved the Keystone pipeline
Approved more fracking
Intervened to keep businesses from moving US jobs overseas
Started rolling back absurd federal regulations that destroy jobs
Presided over a major surge in the stock market
Pruned back wasteful bureaucracies like the EPA
Called out AGW for the fraud that it is
Called out the MSM for being the hopeless schils for the Democrat Party that they truly are, right to their face, causing them to go into hysterical hissy fits
Started the process of building the wall
Started enforcing federal immigration law and punishing illegal immigrants who commit violent crimes
Left the "Dreamers" alone
Laid the groundwork for punishing sanctuary cities for their George Wallace-style defiance of federal immigration laws
Called out the Iranian nuclear deal as the disastrous act of cowardly appeasement that is truly was
Called Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism
Overcame judicial obstruction to prevent just anybody from terrorist-infested countries from walking right into the US without proper screening
Ended the official US policy of patience with North Korea
Started directly threatening North Korea with military exercises on their doorstep, including nuclear bombing rehearsals
Enlisted the help of China to restrain aggressive North Korean behavior
Put a little testosterone in Obama's "red line" against Syrian use of chemical weapons by attacking the airfield where the chemical attacks were launched.
Took Mosul back from ISIS
Prodded congress towards repealing and replacing the utterly failed Obamacare
Stopped Obama's war on Christian wedding photographers and florists
Stopped Obama's war on Catholic nuns
Stopped Obama's war on the second amendment
Stopped Obama's cold war against the only pro-Western democracy in the Middle East - Israel
Got the federal government out of the nationwide gender bathroom business
Placed a conservative on SCOTUS
Survived an all out attack by the MSM using fake news about fake Trump-Russian collusion in the 2016 presidential election
Turned the tables on the MSM fake news by investigating the ACTUAL crimes that were committed in the 2016 election by Susan Rice and the DNC.

Awesome. Simply awesome. And he's only been president for 6 months!

Still to come:

Place a second conservative Justice on SCOTUS
Sign legislation repealing and replacing Obamacare
Humiliate ISIS by annihilating them right in the capital of their "caliphate" and violently sending them to their 72 virgins in paradise
Kill or capture Al-Baghdadi
Restore the first amendment right to free speech at US college campuses
Succeed in fixing the VA
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Humiliate ISIS by annihilating them right in the capital of their "caliphate" and violently sending them to their 72 virgins in paradise
ISIS capital is in Syria. We are fighting them in Iraq. ISIS is fighting the Syrians and Russians in Syria, as are we...so the enemy of our enemy is kinda our friend, so I doubt you'll see a really large effort to do much of anything to ISIS in Syria except a big show of coalition nonsense. If anything we are bombing Syrian airbases and shooting down Syrian jets in Syria when we're doing anything.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 pm

...so I doubt you'll see a really large effort to do much of anything to ISIS in Syria except a big show of coalition nonsense.
Mattis seems to have a different view than you about what to do about ISIS in Syria. I believe him.
Total annihilation: Mattis maps out the path ahead against ISIS

"The foreign fighters are the strategic threat should they return home to Tunis, to Kuala Lumpur, to Paris, to Detroit. Wherever," Mattis said. "By taking the time to deconflict, to surround and then attack, we carry out the annihilation campaign so we don't simply transplant this problem from one location to another."

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/j ... iraq-syria
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Gorsuch, prof. That's basically it..something tangible for the Accomplishment column.

All the other nonsense that begins with "prodded", "pruned", "called out", "overcame" etc - it's like you write for TigerBeat. He "called out the Iranian nuclear deal as the disastrous act of cowardly appeasement that it truly was." Oh my. Yeah, he was going to rip that up Day One. Seems he whiffed on that and 30+ of his Day One promises, several of which you've almost-kinda given him credit for. Some of it is just bizarre.."ended the official US policy of patience with North Korea". "Stopped Obama's war on Catholic nuns and guns..". Wha-?

For good or ill, Trump is the major story regarding politics in America, and this particular shithole apparently is a political thread. Anyone should feel free to ignore my posts if my disregard for Donny Douche strikes a nerve, or sorely wounds your pussy in some way.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Prof should be too busy practicing the Virginia Reel and fox hunting instead of blathering nonsense in here every day

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Cletus wrote:

If you are a person with integrity, there will be a point where you do give a fuck. Tick is doing the hard work of probing and testing to see where your breaking point is.

you're talking integrity on Trump,

Bush sent us to a decade long war lying to the American public about weapons of mass destruction, his administration redefined the word torture, his financial team presided over an economic crash that tanked the worlds economy
Obama promised to roll back the Patriot Act, Shut down gitmo and bring back American liberties, he then proceeded to kill an american citizen with a drone without due process, and I could list many other things that you've already read on here many times.

the problem with you and Tick is you hate Trump to the point that expect people to have higher standards than with any other president or candidate, to the extent that if they don't share your hatred, you hold them in contempt to the extent its insulting.

I'm fine with my integrity....and my conscience.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:11 pm

Some of it is just bizarre.."ended the official US policy of patience with North Korea". "Stopped Obama's war on Catholic nuns and guns..". Wha-?
Point of clarification:
Pence to North Korea: 'Era of strategic patience is over'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 100557476/
Obama Administration Asks Supreme Court to Force Little Sisters of the Poor to Pay for Condoms, Sterilization and Chemical Abortions

http://www.catholic.org/news/national/s ... p?id=53796
Obama Praised Australia's Gun Laws After Oregon Shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2015/1 ... 30240.html

Decades After Firearm Confiscation, Australia Announces New Amnesty Program

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/12/decad ... y-program/
You're welcome.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Time Magazine Asks the Trump Organization to Quit Using Their Fake Front covers - Associated Press

..asked the Trump organization to remove fake Time front covers at several of the Trump golf clubs, all of which display the date March 1, 2009 and a full page shot of Trump, with the caption "Donald Trump: the Apprentice is a smash!"

il Douche

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 am

in fairness I wonder how many lies Hillary has told

daily liar overall try to do what he says
vs
smooth talking liar even when sworn in for congressional hearing and depositions