Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by bluetick » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 am

Europe has probably been looking at all of our school shootings and thinking "the U.S. is fucked, maybe they'd better home-school all their kids."
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:35 am

tangent analogy

Europe might conclude that keeping a tight lid on gun ownership would prevent what was happening to school shootings in the United States.

just as we've decided that keeping a tight lid on muslims here will prevent 3 attacks in 3 months like in London.

nice try though
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Funny; It's only been the past 30 years that terrorist attacks have been common in Europe. But what happened in the past 30 years to change that? (circle one:)

a. Global warming
b. The Russians
c. Not enough transvestite access to bathrooms.
d. Millions of Muslims flowing into Europe and not assimilating.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:Funny; It's only been the past 30 years that terrorist attacks have been common in Europe. But what happened in the past 30 years to change that? (circle one:)

a. Global warming
b. The Russians
c. Not enough transvestite access to bathrooms.
d. Millions of Muslims flowing into Europe and not assimilating.
e. you don't have the AUTHORITY to frame a question in this matter and no leftist will answer it as they ALL have their heads shoved up their asses
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:27 pm

e. you don't have the AUTHORITY to frame a question in this matter
[youtube]DiHZc4KFls4[/youtube]
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Nothing has happened here yet.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Incorrect.

On June 1, 2009, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, formerly Carlos Bledsoe, walked up to an army recruitment office in Little Rock, Ark., and opened fire, killing one soldier and wounding another.

A U.S. Army psychiatrist, Major Hasan, 44, opened fire at a military processing center at Fort Hood, Texas, killing 13 people and wounding 32 others.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a now 28-year-old Nigerian engineering student who lived in London, boarded a plane from Nigeria to Amsterdam and then flew from Amsterdam to the U.S. It was on this second flight when he attempted to detonate a bomb hidden in his underwear as the plane began to land. The device ignited but did not detonate,

Faisal Shahzad, age 36, a naturalized citizen from Pakistan, attempted to detonate explosives in an SUV parked in Times Square.

On April 15, 2013, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, placed two backpacks containing homemade pressure-cooker bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The bombs detonated approximately 10 seconds apart, killing three people, maiming 17, and wounding hundreds more.

In April 2014, Ali Muhammad Brown gunned down Leroy Henderson in Washington State. On June 1, he shot and murdered Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young, also in Washington. He then made his way to New Jersey, where he shot and killed Brendan Tevlin. Brown was arrested in New Jersey after an attempted robbery in July. He has been charged with terrorism in New Jersey, and murder in New Jersey and Washington. When questioned, Brown admitted to the murders, describing each as a 'just kill.' He declared his strict adherence to Islam and said that he was angry at the ‘evil' occurring in the U.S.

Zale Thompson was a recent convert to Islam who increasingly spent a great deal of time online reading, watching, and posting material regarding jihad and Islamist extremism... On October 23, Zale Thompson attacked four New York City police officers in broad daylight with a hatchet, slashing one on the arm and hitting another in the head before being shot and killed by the other two officers.

Elton Simpson had been watched by the FBI since 2006 when it appeared that he was going to travel overseas to join al-Shabaab in Somalia... Upon arriving at the convention center, Simpson and his roommate, Nadir Soofi, opened fire with rifles, wounding one unarmed security officer in the leg.

A shooting at two military facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn., killed four Marines and a sailor. FBI Director James Comey announced that the shooter, Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez, "was inspired, motivated by a foreign terrorist organization’s propaganda.”

On November 4, 2015, Faisal Mohammad was shot and killed by law enforcement after stabbing four individuals on the University of California-Merced campus.

U.S. citizen Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik, originally from Pakistan, attacked the Inland Regional Center for disabilities development, killing 14 of Farook’s coworkers.

On the morning of Nov. 28, Abdul Razak Ali Artan drove a car into a crowd of pedestrians on the campus of Ohio State University. He then got out of the car and began attacking those around him with a knife.

Edward Archer, 30, shot and wounded Philadelphia Police Officer Jesse Hartnett. Firing at least 13 rounds, Archer hit Officer Hartnett in the arm three times while the officer sat in his police vehicle. According to Homicide Captain James Clark, the gunman had pledged allegiance to ISIS.

In the early morning of June 12, Omar Mateen attacked the Pulse nightclub in Orlando with multiple firearms, killing 49 and injuring more than 50 before police stormed the building and killed Mateen. According to the FBI, Mateen talked to a 911 operator three times to announce his allegiance to ISIS during the attack, as well as his solidarity with other Islamist terrorists,

On September 17, Dahir Ahmed Adan entered a mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota, dressed as a security guard, and began stabbing individuals before an off-duty police officer shot and killed him.

The morning of September 17, a pipe bomb exploded in Seaside Park, New Jersey. At around 8:30 P.M. on the same day, a high explosive pressure-cooker bomb exploded in Manhattan, leaving at least 31 individuals injured. The investigation led to Ahmad Rahami being subdued after shooting and injuring two police officers before being shot himself.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan drove a car into a crowd of pedestrians at Ohio State University and then attacked them with a knife, injuring 11. A police officer quickly arrived and shot and killed Artan.

Anybody notice a pattern here?

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 pm

I notice that there's not much there there. FBI numbers say non-muslims accounted for 94% of all acts of terrorism since 1980. The percentage is 99.7% wrt mass shootings.

Hell, Timothy McVeigh blows away all of those numbers you posted by himself. 168 killed; 625 wounded.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:33 pm

I'll see your 168 killed by Timothy McVeigh and raise you 2,996 on 9/11.

The murderers of all the above innocent people were specifically motivated by which religion:

a. Zen Buddhism
b. Swedish Lutheranism
c. The Cherokee Tribe
d. Islam

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:I'll see your 168 killed by Timothy McVeigh and raise you 2,996 on 9/11.

The murderers of all the above innocent people were specifically motivated by which religion:

a. Zen Buddhism
b. Swedish Lutheranism
c. The Cherokee Tribe
d. Islam
e. NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Don't you listen to those celebrities Tiger? Katy Perry knows everything! She said it best, all we need to do is "love each other" more! That is the secret sauce.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 am

so is the argument because of Tim McVeigh, we should let radicalized Muslims into the country because they aren't as effective at killing American citizens as our homegrown guys?

I just want to be clear on that.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:05 am

At least the radicalized ones have skills. The refugees are pretty much hopeless.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 am

According to a CBS Poll, 66% of Democrats think that Islam is no more violent than any other religion:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02 ... y-violent/

That is incredible. They apparently think that the Little Sisters of the Poor and ISIS are pretty much the same and equally dangerous to America.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 am

It's pure ignorance, prof. Many people see Isis and Al Queda as twisted religious abominations, kinda like Jonestown or Branch Dividians writ large. People need to be convinced that inside 1.6 billion muslims beat the hearts of cold-blooded killers.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:07 am

Just look at the countries they run.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 am

Professor Tiger wrote:I'll see your 168 killed by Timothy McVeigh and raise you 2,996 on 9/11.

a. Zen Buddhism
b. Swedish Lutheranism
c. The Cherokee Tribe
d. Islam
Although the Cherokee "tribe" isn't a religion, they would've been perfectly justified...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 am

Professor Tiger wrote:According to a CBS Poll, 66% of Democrats think that Islam is no more violent than any other religion:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02 ... y-violent/

That is incredible. They apparently think that the Little Sisters of the Poor and ISIS are pretty much the same and equally dangerous to America.

I really don't care - I can't do anything about violent Christians - they are embedded in this country. We can still prevent America from turning into Dearborn, Michigan (and El Paso too). Why add to the burden the police and FBI have dealing with violent Christians?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:53 am

I have always believed mostly like bluetick about the "small minority" of radicals in Islam, but my mind has been changing a lot with how widespread this has become. When it was al-qaeda, breeding in broken countries, training people in camps that was one thing. The last years though are full of the types of things you see within real, fractitious rebolutionary type situations. These are people who are born in the west. To me, out of the vast majority of muslims, its clear that there is not only outright support from a small group, but also silence, apathy, and fear from the large majority who allow this. The sports analogy is that if there were 50 people going around beating the shit out of other teams fans at sporting events, the rest of that teams fans and even the organization itself would rightly be punished if they tacitly supported or ignored it in any way.

Im not saying we need to start cracking down on our own citizens because of religion or that i support that, but Islam in the west needs to start collectively getting its small percentage of whackjobs in line and fix the problems from within the mosques because I dont see a lot of ways external pressure can succeed without real oppression and i'm not sure citizens will handle more escalating decades worth of this bullshit.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:03 am

You can see the hordes of little white snowlflakes (might as well get in a racial jab when its allowed) already telling everybody not to blame muslims on social media after every one of these events before bodies are even cold. Fuck that noise, if they are embarrassed or uncomfortable about what happens in these events, fucking good. Clean your shit up. You certainly wouldnt be hearing apologies for Christians after people were blowing up abortion clinics except from other Christians. Let the muslims carry their own water, pressure them to fix their shit.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 am

I am not in favor of legal restrictions on American Muslims in the free exercise of their 1st Amendment rights. For starters whatever unconstitutional means the federal government uses against US mosques and Muslims will be used against churches and Christians by liberals when they are in power. They are close to doing that already. Second, most Muslims in America are well assimilated - unlike their cousins in Europe.

eCat, where are these "violent Christians" you mentioned? When was the last time you heard a news story about Christians flying planes into buildings, shooting up malls, driving tractor trailers through crowds, bombing crowded trains, stabbing police, while shouting "praise the Lord!"?