Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Fri May 19, 2017 9:15 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri May 19, 2017 9:47 am

BRM, cogent.

I only question two parts:
Go ahead and impeach Trump. See what happens over the next 10 years of elections. You will not be pleased.
I suggest that, if the Dem's succeed in their quest of impeaching, imprisoning and impaling Trump, grass-roots conservatives will give up on the GOP altogether. (The fact that they elected Trump was clear demonstration they are VERY close to doing that already.) They will either quit voting altogether, hunker down, and prepare for the Dem's to try and take away all their rights, or they will form a third party. Either way, the Dems will be virtually unopposed nationally for the next ten years. They WILL be pleased.
Also when these young college kids get out in the REAL world and start living on their own, I believe their attitudes will change once they discover they are no longer the special snowflake they thought.
The scary part is these snowflakes come mostly from elite universities. When they graduate, most of them will skip the real world and go straight into junior management positions in journalism/media, academia, law, government, community organizing, or Daddy's corporation. They will be surrounded by other special snowflakes. It will be like they never left college, but now they will have the power to enforce their reality-free vision of utopia on the rest of us. Instead of burning things down when a guest speaker said something they disagreed with, like they did back in Berkeley, they will be fining and arresting with the force of law anybody who disagrees with them all over the country.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 am

I saw pictures of protesters today with signs supporting Net Neutrality and on the same sign wanting to ban Infowars and Drudgereport

they are a lost generation
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 am

The younger generation is always "lost" to the generation that came before them. I'm sure middle aged people we saying the same thing about the young 'uns in ancient Greece...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 am

no I've been pretty good about trying not to dog them

but you can't be for net neutrality and at the same time want to ban access to websites you don't like.

I would dog anyone that has a stupid take like that.

just like I think if you put on a mask and go confront protesters with a padlock on a chain, you should be shot in the head.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri May 19, 2017 11:27 am

Harsh...

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by 10ac » Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am

I like your thinking...
Let 'er Blow!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Loved reading BRM's screed about what's wrong with America today. All the familiar topics "true working people" live to whine about...know-it-alls, do-gooders, and especially smart-ass young people. And in no particular order, women, blacks, immigrants, and gays. The un-true working people as it were.

Yep, heard it all before, and it got the same laughs back then too. Just substitute "Nixon" for "Trump" and it all lines up perfectly.

[youtube]5WxGYdTZaaY[/youtube]
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri May 19, 2017 1:22 pm

one thing of note about Comey and is his note taking.

If he is going to release his "memo" in regards to Trump, one can assume he also has memos with Obama, Lynch, and a host of others that while he can play dumb about will result in some potentially embarassing situations for either Comey or the people he stated were trust worthy.

I am certain, regardless of what Comey says, that his detailed memo taking just didn't begin with Trump.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm not terribly worried about any notes Comey took during meetings with Obama...

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm

If the others become subject to an obstruction of justice or treason investigation, I'm sure his notes will come out.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri May 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Cletus wrote:If the others become subject to an obstruction of justice or treason investigation, I'm sure his notes will come out.

no they won't

because there would be no investigation. Lynch and Obama abused these powers, and I suspect Holder did as well.

Holder was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to give up his notes.

This is the hypocrisy we are facing right now. There is an element in Washington that is intent to take down Trump that didn't think twice about shuffling their feet or looking the other way with the previous administration.

The secretary of state used a bleaching program to erase a server when she was told she was under investigation and Comey says "no prosecutor would bring a case"

its absurd.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Fri May 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Things are absurd. I won't argue with that choice of word.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 pm

lol at looking the other way in the last administration. Consider 9 freaking Benghazi investigations, where Kevin McCarthy let it slip that they were all engineered to bring down Hillary Clinton's poll numbers. That admission rightly cost him the Speakership of the House.

Trump's entry into politics was his infamous Birther witch-hunt, his grandiose effort to end the oprama presidency. Turnabout is fair play. He's a sorry excuse for a human being and will forever be a stain on the history of America. Fuck Trump up the ass with a concertina dildo.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 19, 2017 3:15 pm

[youtube]NcZcTnykYbw[/youtube]

U.S. President Puss E. Grabber

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 19, 2017 3:24 pm

The Lies of Donald Trump - PolitiFact
http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/

7 full pages. Off the meter, pants on fire, 4 pinocchios (thru April 2017, needs updating)

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Fri May 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Yeah, but coal miners and the real working class think things are about to get better for them (they aren't) so it's all worth it.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri May 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Breaking: Trump Told Russians That Firing 'Nut Job' Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation - NYTimes 20 min ago

WASHINGTON - President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the FBI director, James B. Comey, had 'relieved "great pressure" on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Mr. Trump added. "I'm not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting - the day after he fired Mr. Comey - reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau's investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trump's comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

In a statement, Spicer said that Mr. Comey had put unnecessary pressure on the president's ability to conduct diplomacy with Russia on matters such as Syria, Ukraine, and the Islamic State.

A stain on America. With orange hues.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri May 19, 2017 4:11 pm

bluetick wrote:lol at looking the other way in the last administration. Consider 9 freaking Benghazi investigations, where Kevin McCarthy let it slip that they were all engineered to bring down Hillary Clinton's poll numbers. That admission rightly cost him the Speakership of the House.

Trump's entry into politics was his infamous Birther witch-hunt, his grandiose effort to end the oprama presidency. Turnabout is fair play. He's a sorry excuse for a human being and will forever be a stain on the history of America. Fuck Trump up the ass with a concertina dildo.
what does that have to do with Comey?

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri May 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Liberals still haven't figured out that we hate them more than we hate the Russians.