The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: La Salle Explorers

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:43 pm

10ac wrote:Use Love Field if you have a choice.
My wife will be training to work at Southwest Airlines. We will be arriving on buddy passes.

I have... no choice.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Wait, your wife works? I felt certain that you would keep her home to raise the children.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:29 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:Wait, your wife works? I felt certain that you would keep her home to raise the children.
See, these are the problems people make about other people they blog with, when they make irrational assumptions. They don't know everything there is to know about a person. But they think they know more than enough. And for the things they don't know, they fill in the blanks with the assumptions based on nothing more than narratives. What fits the narrative about that person, that simply has to explain... everything.

You'll note AA, I know virtually nothing about your personal life. And I don't care to know about it. And I don't make assumptions about it based on your politics or sports enthusiasm. Because... its none of my business and I'm just not that interested. But most importantly, not assuming things means I don't make an ass of you or me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:33 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
Saint wrote:ECU? How did East Carolina enter this discussion?
A former manager of mine got his degree from Appy-State. He was telling me all about the wonderful world of North Carolina higher education (starting at the top at UNC and Duke, to Wake Forest, to NCState, to Appy State, all of it.) And then he finally got around to the Pirates of ECU. He called that school a.... party school. That could mean a lot but he didn't get into the details. It wasn't until I actually met an ECU grad and he calmly explained to me WHY it was a party school (the male to female ratio and the types of girls who attended ECU.)

Cletus said my daughter wouldn't learn anything at UC-Provo or Bob Jones. She's be studying to be a "breeder." In that sense (assuming Cletus isn't full of shit, even though I know he is), I suppose the education towards one's MRS degree at Bob Jones or UC-Provo would be the equivalent of what a girl gets at ECU.

The chicks at ECU are much, much hotter than the culotte wearers that Bob Jones turns out each year.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:33 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:Wait, your wife works? I felt certain that you would keep her home to raise the children.
It's unsurprising that IB is a complete hypocrite.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Saint wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:A former manager of mine got his degree from Appy-State. He was telling me all about the wonderful world of North Carolina higher education (starting at the top at UNC and Duke, to Wake Forest, to NCState, to Appy State, all of it.) And then he finally got around to the Pirates of ECU. He called that school a.... party school. That could mean a lot but he didn't get into the details. It wasn't until I actually met an ECU grad and he calmly explained to me WHY it was a party school (the male to female ratio and the types of girls who attended ECU.)

Cletus said my daughter wouldn't learn anything at UC-Provo or Bob Jones. She's be studying to be a "breeder." In that sense (assuming Cletus isn't full of shit, even though I know he is), I suppose the education towards one's MRS degree at Bob Jones or UC-Provo would be the equivalent of what a girl gets at ECU.

The chicks at ECU are much, much hotter than the culotte wearers that Bob Jones turns out each year.
I suppose that might be true.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 pm

IB is a Mr Mom?

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm shocked, really. Someone who shouldn't be allowed to vote, who must grant sex upon demand, and must follow the bidding of an abusive husband is allowed to put on shoes and go out in the secular world??

Shocked. I'm completely shocked. Or, in IB language, me completely shocked.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:44 pm

LOL...
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:29 am

innocentbystander wrote:Myself and my daughter will be visiting my wife in Dallas while she is in training. We will be there for a week in Mid-March. As a family, we will spend time together in the evening. During the day time, my wife will be training. What is there to do in Dallas in March?
Find a bridge

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 am

"Thank you Mr Editor. It was late Sunday night and I was tired. Sorry about the grammar.

Okay ME and my daughter will be in Dallas in mid-March."

Should be "my daughter and I". Also, good to see that IB's wife is the one who really wears the pants around his house. It clear that it's his own impotent rage at not being able to provide for his fambly and having to rely on his wife to bring home the bacon that's got him in such a huff about women in general. Man, I hope she never catches you posting in here, if she ever read any of your rants, you'd be on the street...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:26 pm

She's probably so mentally beat up she won't leave. Better to have a welfare check then no check at all.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:Myself and my daughter will be visiting my wife in Dallas while she is in training. We will be there for a week in Mid-March. As a family, we will spend time together in the evening. During the day time, my wife will be training. What is there to do in Dallas in March?
Find a bridge
Are there any in Dallas?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 pm

I sure hope so.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 am

Saint wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
Saint wrote:ECU? How did East Carolina enter this discussion?
A former manager of mine got his degree from Appy-State. He was telling me all about the wonderful world of North Carolina higher education (starting at the top at UNC and Duke, to Wake Forest, to NCState, to Appy State, all of it.) And then he finally got around to the Pirates of ECU. He called that school a.... party school. That could mean a lot but he didn't get into the details. It wasn't until I actually met an ECU grad and he calmly explained to me WHY it was a party school (the male to female ratio and the types of girls who attended ECU.)

And they know how to have a good time...

culotte wearers...lmao
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:35 pm

got back from a weekend in Gatlinburg.

Didn't realize there was going to be 10,000 churchies running around clogging up everything but they cleared out Sunday. The park was empty.

Decided to stay off the beaten path a bit - had a cabin in a valley by itself.

For those that live out in the country this isn't a big deal, but I liked this so much I had to pull over and take a picture. It was at the bottom of our road

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Is that Jed Clampett's house?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 pm

a place like that in that location would have sustained a family for many years.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Love the rural areas outside of Gatlinburg.

Did you know that the mountain folks of that area used to let their hogs loose so they could forage and feed themselves in winter?

Apparently, they stayed fairly close, many would still come back to sleep in their enclosure, others would come when they were called. It was rare when one had to be hunted down.

I found that fascinating.
— Abraham Lincoln

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:54 pm

I love that area - but I realized this weekend that I could never live there and work. Between the mountain roads that are barely passable and the gaggle of tourist stopping to take pictures of old run down cabins, I'd go insane just trying to go about my daily life. I guess I held on to some fantasy that if the situation ever arose I would move to the mountains - not Gatlinburg but maybe a town like LaJollette.

That's pretty much gone now. The frustration would outweigh the view.