innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:48 am

Saint wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
BigRedMan wrote:Yeah and if MLK saw what were people were doing in his name today, he would straight up take off his belt and beat some ass.
Correct.

MLK wanted a world where his kids could walk into a restaurant in Virginia owned by a truly racist white person, and know, that they could be served lunch. He wanted property laws changed based on what was moral, and he got his wish. That is civil rights legislation. He wasn't really interested in a world where single black mom with 15 children (by 9 different dads) living on public assistance, could lean on government for the rest of their lives.

I wonder how many such women there are in America. A few hundred maybe? That's a generous estimate but still very low for an archetype that defines millions of white Americans' political philosophy.

Heaven forbid I pay a few extra dollars in taxes a year so some black lady can have kids with every man she sees. Now, here's the thing, nobody wants that, except maybe the dark lady who can't seem to get enough cock in between the time she spends being lazy. But here's the bigger thing, our gov't and our economy has been taken over by megacorporations that have wrung the middle class into paying for all those black women with 15 kids that anger up your blood so much. So, instead of trying to do something to reverse this trend, which sholly shall be the death of us all, you elect the fox to be hen house monitor.

I have no sympathy for you, my friend.
I don't want sympathy from you or anyone. I want accountability.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:34 am

Good because nobody gives sympathy here. Fuck you.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Good because nobody gives sympathy here. Fuck you.
Thank you. F-ck you too. :)
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Bklyn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:42 pm

eCat wrote:we kinda knew this already but researchers in Utah felt it was an important topic to study

https://unews.utah.edu/deeper-calls-smaller-balls/
I've wondered why it was always the high-voiced monkeys that walked around with their ball sacks out.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Trump Changes Course, Backs "One China" Policy in Call With Xi - Reuters

mood swings :::check:::
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Someone with understanding of how that world works finally got in his ear, I'm thinking (hoping). I expect more moments like this over time. These first few weeks seem to be dominated by the newbies who think things work on how they "should" be. It is appearing, after mistake after mistake, after gaffe after gaffe, after "misspokes" after "misspokes," I think someone is finally able to get in Trump's ear that knows that things work on how they are.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Bklyn wrote:If MLK saw what people were doing with his name today, he would shock many with how much more radical his agenda and political view was.
Bingo! I am sick of the whitewashed bullshit that is peddled about him, and his kids go along with it because of their lust for money. I have heard first hand accounts of the type of shitheads they can be.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Yeah. Like the progeny of most great men, they fall short of the principles of the elder. The King kids just focus on the brand.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 pm

The courts just upheld the fiduciary rule for brokers. Another win for the checks and balances the Founders put in place.

Funny enough, the biggest check (the Electoral College) wasn't used the way they wanted it to. Trump would have quietly lost in early American politics. The information age has neutered that part of the machine.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Police are likely to recommend Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is indicted following an investigation into bribery allegations, national broadcaster Channel 2 has reported.

Multiple investigations into the leader were opened, but Case 1000 – which allegedly involves illegal gifts – was being treated as separate to the other ongoing investigations.

The TV channel reported that Case 1000 was to be closed with a recommendation to indict the Israeli leader in the next six weeks.

Mr Netanyahu was reportedly questioned under police caution three times as part of the inquiry. He is expected to be interviewed once more before the probe closes.

The leader is accused of accepting of tens of thousands of dollars in gifts – including suits and cigars – from wealthy businessmen. He has vigorously denied any wrongdoing.

Details of the probes into Mr Netanyahu have been scarce, and it was reported in June that the Chief of the Israeli Police Roni Alsheikh had deman
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:32 am

He always slips past. I'd be surprised if they get him.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:22 am

How are you going to convict a Jew for getting something for free in Israel?

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:54 am

#Facts

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:30 am

This is wildly huge...and Congress will do nothing about it, I bet. Party over principle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:40 am

It could be considered treason.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:50 pm

It will never get elevated there, in my opinion (even if the House was majority Dem)...and it probably does violate the Logan Act, but people will avoid going there. More probable, Flynn should definitely resign (or be asked to), but I expect very little dignity to come out of this crew.

As I said before, when you sell your soul to the devil, he usually takes his payment in installments.

To make it go away, expect Russia to send Snowden back to the US. I didn't think they'd need that card until year two, or so.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm not going to be very happy if Russia gives up Snowden to be tried as a criminal in the states.

That would get me off the couch
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:43 pm

If what is alleged is true, as far as the level of coziness this administration has with the Russians, then I would expect Snowden is an option. Russia has no real need for him except to mock the US. If they feel their current US relationship is worth more than that mocking, then he is valuable to both administrations.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 am

It appears that Boyz II Men, plus the entire golden age of baby-making music, is wasted on millennials. More young adults born in the 1980s and 1990s are choosing not to have sex, according to the results of a new study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.

In fact, they’re twice as likely to be virgins, compared to GenXers—people born in the 1960s and ’70s—when they were the same age.

“A few years ago, I would have been very surprised at this result,” says study author Jean Twenge, a psychology professor at San Diego State University and author of the book Generation Me. It certainly seems surprising, given Twenge's recent data that same-sex hookup rates have doubled in the U.S. and young Americans are more sexually free and less traditional. But other recent research, and some from the CDC, all points in this direction: that young adults these days have fewer sexual partners and are starting to have sex later.

---------------------

Another victim of electronic communication - they don't want sex, they don't want a drivers license - they just want a 5.5" screen in front of them 24/7

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:21 pm

They are having sex, just not with other people.

I mean, when we were teenagers and still living with parents, the only thing you had to a sexual experience, without a girl, was having magazines or an occasional VHS. Not even close to the real thing. Nowadays teens have VR goggles.

Having said that, I still think there is another element to this digression. Education of girls to have enough self esteem to not feel as needy to a guy's advances. It's a good thing, imo, since I have a daughter; however, it takes away a tool by the male paramours out there.