DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Bklyn wrote:
Saint wrote:Dude, you ought to come to this little hick town in eastern NC and see for yourself how bad it is already.
NOAP!

(RANDOM ASIDE: I never stop in South Carolina after dark if I ever drive down to Georgia. I gas up in Charlotte and drive straight through. WTF is up with the no street lights on the highway? It's just pitch black and quiet. That shit just looks like an intro scene of Mississippi Burning)
When you're going down 85, it is close to what you would find in Mississippi Burning...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:53 pm

"The thing is though, no matter what Trump does, you and people that feel the way you do will brand his presidency a failure. You've already branded his presidency a failure by the fact he was elected. There is no "give him a chance" mentality."

Sorta like when the repubs lost to a black dude. Twice.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:04 pm

"Haven't seen that in ages. Hilarious."

It hit everything on your list: Georgia, bugs, pollen...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:41 pm

DooKSucks wrote:
Bklyn wrote:
Saint wrote:Dude, you ought to come to this little hick town in eastern NC and see for yourself how bad it is already.
NOAP!

(RANDOM ASIDE: I never stop in South Carolina after dark if I ever drive down to Georgia. I gas up in Charlotte and drive straight through. WTF is up with the no street lights on the highway? It's just pitch black and quiet. That shit just looks like an intro scene of Mississippi Burning)
When you're going down 85, it is close to what you would find in Mississippi Burning...
I think you mean I-95 between "South of the Border" and Savannah, GA.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:42 pm

"Its like that video I posted alluded to - when progressives/liberals believe that its OK to shut down free speech because they don't agree with it, when they think its OK to force religious people to go against their beliefs, then what exactly are progressives and liberals fighting for?"

A globalized religion free world.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm

hedge wrote:"Haven't seen that in ages. Hilarious."

It hit everything on your list: Georgia, bugs, pollen...
Yeah, when he went in on pollen I lol'd.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:48 pm

eCat wrote:
Bklyn wrote:Well, the facts will bear it all out. Neither of us can manipulate results. There will be an opportunity to tally up the score in about 18 - 30 months. I just don't see things playing out the way these constituents are hoping for.
The thing is though, no matter what Trump does, you and people that feel the way you do will brand his presidency a failure. You've already branded his presidency a failure by the fact he was elected. There is no "give him a chance" mentality.

The people I'm talking about are so fed up they were willing to take the chance, even if the risk of success is low, not to mention what their definition of success will be. Many of them are in a state of mind that dismantling much of the government and let the chips fall where they may is the best solution, even if a portion results in a negative impact to their lives. They want a recalibration in the way the United States is moving forward. If that means taking a step back, or several steps back on progress in the eyes of the left, they have no problem in that - primarily because the move forward didn't include them anyways.

Its like that video I posted alluded to - when progressives/liberals believe that its OK to shut down free speech because they don't agree with it, when they think its OK to force religious people to go against their beliefs, then what exactly are progressives and liberals fighting for?

Certainly the fickle of Trump voters will more than likely be up in arms in 18 months but that doesn't mean they won't vote to put another politician in office that speaks to them and has the autonomy to buck Washington D.C. or this current progressives who don't note their own hypocrisy.
Well, I absolutely don't like Trump. I think he is dimmer than W and I was not a fan of him. I also know he is a sexual predator. So, there is that.

With that said, though, I like to view myself as reasonable and logical (sometimes to a fault). I try to judge righteously (to borrow something from Proverbs). So, if Trump can impact jobs, infrastructure and keep the markets and global politics from exploding, I will applaud him. So, you're not talking about me with this "it's already written" talk. If anything, it's already written that blind supporters will find a way to blame Obama or Hillary for anything that fucks up. I've seen it already with the horrible Yemeni mission that was botched.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Sure I've tried to highlight how crazy the guy is, but history is full of crazies getting stuff done. He could eventually be the Van Gogh of modern politics for all I know. Harness all of that real estate acumen for the good of America, I say.

Only...don't tweet like a hormonal teenager. Don't lie like a yellow dog, or exaggerate grandly, or make shit up and then immediately accuse people of distorting your words. Put your hands down ffs. Don't badger our allies. Don't threaten the U.N. Don't threaten to scrap NATO. Don't threaten our intelligence agencies. Learn about the makeup of the NCS. Find the light switches. Quit watching CNN. Admit Putin is a bad guy. Show us your taxes (kidding). Take a civics course.

He could be okay.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:13 pm

kudos to ecats wife

kudos to ecats conclusion of same post

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State

Post by Dr. Nostron » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Bklyn - where in GA if you dont mind saying??

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm

Trump is a disaster. Anyone who isn't a complete idiot can see that. Time to pull the plug on him before he fucks up so bad we can't fix it.

The Donald
Recruit
College Hoops Affiliation: Fordham

Post by The Donald » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Is that a threat? You should treat the President of the United States with more respect! Everyone thinks I'm doing a great job, only a few complete idiots not on board!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Saint wrote:Trump is a disaster. Anyone who isn't a complete idiot can see that. Time to pull the plug on him before he fucks up so bad we can't fix it.
The only plugs that will be pulled with Trump is the plug in the swamp drain that would drain it the way Trumps drains Washington DC. He is doing absolutely everything he said he would do, everything he campaigned on. His supporters love every minute of this. Ann Coulter calls every day in the Trump administration, Christmas.

The things he is "f-cking" up (redacted for Tiger blood) are the things that most desperately need to be f-cked up. And it took a man like Trump to do that. He is identifying holes in the system and he is working to correct them. No SNL sketch, no matter how clever or demeaning will fully capture the joy his voters (and no, they are not all idiots) are getting from every action the man takes. Finally, we have a POTUS who is starting to ask all the right questions and is trying to find the correct answers. This is fabulous.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 pm

The Donald wrote:Is that a threat? You should treat the President of the United States with more respect! Everyone thinks I'm doing a great job, only a few complete idiots not on board!
Mr Wizard... is that you?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:44 pm

The Donald wrote:Is that a threat? You should treat the President of the United States with more respect! Everyone thinks I'm doing a great job, only a few complete idiots not on board!
Oh, great.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:50 pm

no, this has potential. I'll allow it. Trump, just like you're presidency, you better not let us down here.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Bannon? That you?

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Dr. Nostron wrote:Bklyn - where in GA if you dont mind saying??
Telfair County.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Clearly not the real Donald Trump. Everything was spelled correctly.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 pm

What about Roylisa Spells?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.