Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 pm

"As I said before, your vision of it exists only in a 1930 Frank Capra movie."

Frank Capra was an Italian immigrant...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 pm

hedge wrote:"As I said before, your vision of it exists only in a 1930 Frank Capra movie."

Frank Capra was an Italian immigrant...

and a damn fine movie maker
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:09 pm

aTm's alternative fact of the day: Frank Capra's movies are communist propaganda
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:12 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:Allowing doctors to violate their oath of confidentiality and report the crazies is likely to keep the functional crazies from seeking help in the first place. It was bad legislation.
apparently there are some doctors that now ask if you own a gun in your home when doing a cursory mental health assessment for signs of depression or whatever.

not these are general physicians, not psychologists.

I would assume since that is relatively new this question stems from that action under Obama.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 pm

looks like Trump is going for the gays next. stand by for boilerplate anti-LGBTQ (or whatever they call it) legislation.

I don't expect eCat to have an epiphany. He is a proud hilljack after all. As Trump continues to drive the US further down a hole, I expect eCat to took like Capt. Quint in Jaws after the argument with Brody, Hooper or both, just angrily bobbing his head in exaggerated fashion at the helm of the Orca as he guns the engine.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:30 pm

I dont' even smoke weed anymore but if that little faggot Jeff Sessions tries to fuck with legal marijuana, I will beat his ass with a fucking baseball bat.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:35 pm

<---------------------Fitting

Saint wrote:looks like Trump is going for the gays next. stand by for boilerplate anti-LGBTQ (or whatever they call it) legislation.

I don't expect eCat to have an epiphany. He is a proud hilljack after all. As Trump continues to drive the US further down a hole, I expect eCat to took like Capt. Quint in Jaws after the argument with Brody, Hooper or both, just angrily bobbing his head in exaggerated fashion at the helm of the Orca as he guns the engine.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Saint wrote:looks like Trump is going for the gays next. stand by for boilerplate anti-LGBTQ (or whatever they call it) legislation.

Trump "going after the gays" would be surprising. IMO, he's the most pro-gay president ever elected. Obama (and like every other politician ever elected Pres or VP barring like maybe Dick Cheney) was even anti-gay marriage in 2008. Trump going after gays has always struck me as "Trump is insane, he's terrible, hes Hitler, and the antithesis of our left wing politics! Ergo he must hate gays!" Did he ever even say anything about LGBTQ in the campaign? How's he going to go after them anyway? The current rumors look like bullshit fear mongering.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Any anti LGBTQ action by the executive at this point would basically be an indication to me that Mike Pence has the keys.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Maybe but there's a lot of press on it and in social media. I can't see how that will make it any easier on himself.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:43 pm

After the attack on the gay nightclub he actually said he'd support them. I don't think I've ever heard him utter anything anti-gay, but they certainly have latched onto it as he has.
--------------------
But Mr. Trump is far more accepting of sexual minorities than his party’s leaders have been. On Thursday, he startled some Republicans by saying on NBC’s “Today” show that he opposed a recently passed North Carolina law that prohibits people from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to the gender they were born with, striking down a Charlotte ordinance.

Transgender people should “use the bathroom they feel is appropriate,” Mr. Trump said, putting him at odds with a majority of Republicans in North Carolina.

----------
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/p ... ights.html

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm sure the head Nazi in charge is not exactly down with the gays.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:44 pm

[youtube]uB0-LzYGacY[/youtube]

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Cletus wrote:I'm sure the head Nazi in charge is not exactly down with the gays.

Milo Greek name might say otherwise

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:47 pm

[youtube]_op16ZWh3sE[/youtube]

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:49 pm

WaPos's Josh Rogin has been tweeting today that admin officials are telling him it's coming in the next day or 2, will affect fed employee protections and even adoption.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:49 pm

eCat wrote:
Cletus wrote:I'm sure the head Nazi in charge is not exactly down with the gays.

Milo Greek name might say otherwise
No, he's pretty pretty vocal about being against gay rights.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:50 pm

I tried to find the clip of Quint angrily bobbing his head but to no avail. That's always been one of my favorite scenes from Jaws.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Any of you guys on Twitter? There's an acct. there Rogue POTUS staff (@RoguePOTUS) that claims to be tweeting from inside the admin. I could see someone actually doing that with a boost from CIA, Secret Service although I think it's just someone inside posting misdirection. One suggestion I've read is that it's Charles Johnson, one of the alt-right bloggers who can't keep a Twitter account.

Also, I didn't know that Richard Spencer attended Duke. I'd kick him in the pussy if I ever ran across that faggot.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:54 pm

aTm wrote:Any anti LGBTQ action by the executive at this point would basically be an indication to me that Mike Pence has the keys.
yea I'd be really surprised to see Trump push an anti Gay legislation. At best for the GOP I'd think he'd not want to talk about it all