eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:14 am

I saw that. The time to get out clock and the time to impact clock
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:46 am

Why didn't you berate him for giving out classified info?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:53 am

hedge wrote:Why didn't you berate him for giving out classified info?
well gotdamn - because Drudge didn't tell me to!
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:19 am

The "I'll keep you in suspense" [about accepting the election results] will only build on what is becoming the newest juiciest conspiracy theory of our time.

Is Trump Deliberately Throwing the Election to Clinton? - The Hill

Top 5 Reasons Donald Trump Might Be Working for Hillary Clinton - thelibertarianrepublic

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: Teammates? - The National Review

GOP 'House of Cards'? The Donald Trump Decoy Theory - TheWrap

Is Donald Trump a False Flag Candidate? - TampaBay.com

"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:30 am

Just 2 days after James O'Keefe unveiled the undercover videos showcasing DNC operatives inciting violence and commuting voter fraud, two local Democratic operatives lost their jobs.

One name may look familiar to Chicagoland residents; 9th District Congresswoman (D) Jan Schakowsky's husband, Bob Creamer.

Robert Creamer Visited Obama’s White House 340 Times

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:45 am

eCat wrote:
hedge wrote:Why didn't you berate him for giving out classified info?
well gotdamn - because Drudge didn't tell me to!
LMAO
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:55 am

I've blown as high as a .46. It's all about the tolerance. You gotta work your way up to being a functional drunk. It takes time and practice but it can be done. Just make sure you hit the emergency room if you decide to quit cold turkey.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:01 am

.46??? Goddamn, I blew a .14 back in 1999, I definitely shouldn't have been driving. Yes, I had certainly been drunker than that in my life, but .46?? Based on how I felt at .14, I'm pretty sure I pass out around the .2 mark...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 am

in college this bar had a breathlyzer where you paid a quarter and it gave you a reading.

I blew a .31. No idea how accurate it was but I was barely coherent when I did it.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:11 am

hedge wrote:I don't know if I'd call 0.1 blood alcohol "drunk" (which was old threshold for DUI), esp. not for a seasoned drinker as this guy appeared to be. But you're right, in general it's not a good idea...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:20 am

A friend was dating a highway patrolman for a while. He brought his PBT in one night, and we commenced to testing. I drank a case or Coor's Light, and I wasn't even at a .2, but if you throw liquor into the equation, I am sure I can go past .2 with relative ease. There is no telling what my BAC was after the South Carolina game last year. The last thing I remember was leaving the stadium.

Hell, I started drinking moonshine one night this past winter and woke up in pile of puke in the guest bathroom. My wife said I passed out while walking, crawled in there, puked and laid my head back down on the bathroom rug.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:26 am

DooKSucks wrote:A friend was dating a highway patrolman for a while. He brought his PBT in one night, and we commenced to testing. I drank a case or Coor's Light, and I wasn't even at a .2, but if you throw liquor into the equation, I am sure I can go past .2 with relative ease. There is no telling what my BAC was after the South Carolina game last year. The last thing I remember was leaving the stadium.

Hell, I started drinking moonshine one night this past winter and woke up in pile of puke in the guest bathroom. My wife said I passed out while walking, crawled in there, puked and laid my head back down on the bathroom rug.

we were drinking $5 pitchers of rum and coke. This was '88 when doing things like that seemed like a good idea at the time

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:47 pm

A lot of it is genetic. We were at a bar in Chapel Hill that had one of those breathalyzers, me and 3 friends, one of whom was a raging alcoholic (he hasn't drank now for years, but back then he was hardcore). Anyway, we were all drinking at about the same pace and we all tried the breathalyzer. I can't remember exactly what the first 3 of us blew, but it wasn't anything too high, maybe a 0.1 or whatever, but our alcoholic friend blew and he was like twice what anybody else was. So unless he was sneaking airplane bottles while we weren't looking (certainly a possibility, I suppose, but I really doubt it), there was something about his genetic makeup where he just got twice as drunk on the same amount of booze as most people. I would guess the same is true of Rat or anybody else that can still be conscious with a blood alcohol level of .46 or whatever...

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:28 pm

I have one of those keychain brethylyzers deals cosco sells for 20 bucks

have a couple of stout bourben and cokes maybe a beer or two and spike it to almost 0.2 --quit drinking and woundnt drop below 0.08 for 2-3 hours
would always piss off the wife who didn't want to drive home
slurring and gait impairment with the 0.24 or above was when I quit.
cant hang with feeling like shit for 24 hours if I spike above .25 anymore

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:16 pm

I tend to abide by a study that came out a couple of years ago that said the sweet spot for middle-aged men is two drinks a day. Supposedly whatever benefits that come from alcohol intake max out there, but reverse at 3 drinks and beyond. It had a big chart and looked pretty official. I do give myself more leeway on the weekends however.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:01 pm

hedge wrote:A lot of it is genetic. We were at a bar in Chapel Hill that had one of those breathalyzers, me and 3 friends, one of whom was a raging alcoholic (he hasn't drank now for years, but back then he was hardcore). Anyway, we were all drinking at about the same pace and we all tried the breathalyzer. I can't remember exactly what the first 3 of us blew, but it wasn't anything too high, maybe a 0.1 or whatever, but our alcoholic friend blew and he was like twice what anybody else was. So unless he was sneaking airplane bottles while we weren't looking (certainly a possibility, I suppose, but I really doubt it), there was something about his genetic makeup where he just got twice as drunk on the same amount of booze as most people. I would guess the same is true of Rat or anybody else that can still be conscious with a blood alcohol level of .46 or whatever...
if you outweighed him by 60 pounds that might have played a role in it

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Me and the MIF put away a bottle of red wine a night minimum. But really that's only 2 glasses each. But I did say "minimum". Lately she's been mixing up margaritas, so I tell myself that the fresh squeezed lime juice is offsetting any bad effects from the tequila...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 pm

"if you outweighed by 60 pounds that might have played a role in it"

That was not a factor. Back then none of us was close to 200 lbs and if anything, he was the heaviest of all of us...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:03 pm

I wonder if we all put our lips on the same straw or whatever that night on the breathlyzer

gross

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Now that I think of it, one of our party was a female friend, she probably didn't weigh over 125 at the time and he still blew double what she did...