Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 am

And I'm sure that there were EU countries who thought it was a bad idea to include Greece, but were told, too bad, by powers that be.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:34 am

sardis wrote:And I'm sure that there were EU countries who thought it was a bad idea to include Greece, but were told, too bad, by powers that be.
I'm guessing they aren't thrilled with Turkey's involvement either
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:07 pm

sardis wrote:And I'm sure that there were EU countries who thought it was a bad idea to include Greece, but were told, too bad, by powers that be.
I know the UK said it. So, you're right.

Turkey was another political entrant. They, at least, did not lie about their economic numbers (and never fully entered the EU).
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:03 am

wont get a lot of press for long but 2 more cops killed in the last 24 hours

https://www.yahoo.com/news/la-sheriffs- ... 26205.html

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=157&si ... ld-charged

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:05 am

I'm glad both shooters were captured.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:07 pm

The sheriff's deputy that got killed kinda reminds of Danny McBride...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:11 pm

I wish you looked like McBride but were killed instead.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:51 pm

A+

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Anybody here still a Trump supporter?

Roll call.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:42 am

Why, because he said something a decade ago that most here have probably said at one time or another. I'm not so much a Trump supporter as against that lying bitch piece of shit.
Let 'er Blow!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:49 am

hell I say that every day
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:29 am

Fuck her in the pussy!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:18 pm

"Why, because he said something a decade ago that most here have probably said at one time or another."

Would you vote for anybody in here for president???

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:30 pm

that moment when 4 women you raped walked into the debate with your wife on the stage

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:44 pm

I've never said that I forcibly impose myself on women...and (therefore) never bragged that women let me get away with it when I did. I'm sorry.

If you do think that way, then you are a horrible, piece of shit.

(on the other hand, though, I have hit on - and been hit on by - married women. I wasn't always as harmless as I have been since I got married)

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:24 am

Bklyn wrote:I've never said that I forcibly impose myself on women...and (therefore) never bragged that women let me get away with it when I did. I'm sorry.

If you do think that way, then you are a horrible, piece of shit.

(on the other hand, though, I have hit on - and been hit on by - married women. I wasn't always as harmless as I have been since I got married)

how many women have you kissed

and how many of them did you ask before you could?

If so you have sexually assaulted a woman.

Anderson Cooper is a piece of shit.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:26 am

[tweet]785310811367497728[/tweet]

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:55 am

eCat wrote: how many women have you kissed

I read this at 6am and really thought it through to make sure I was not lying...and didn't rush to respond until I did so.

1. How many? I have no idea. It easily has to be hundreds.

2. I don't know if I ever asked any of them if I could kiss them. If I did, it couldn't more than one or two. Conversely, out of those 100s, for the ones that started kissing me, none of them asked me either. We all rode a vibe, apparently. I racked my brain and tried to think of any times I've kissed a woman and she told me no before or during. Again, I can think of one time I went for a kiss and the woman halted me (she didn't say no, but she rocked backwards slightly and said my name). I did not pursue after that point. Outside of that, I kept thinking about it and I do know one time I was wasted and forcibly kissed a girl. I truly had no recollection about it happening and was mortified when she told me. I apologized like a madman and felt horrible about myself. She laughed it off and said it wasn't a big deal. It still fucks with me because actions like that are contrary to what I expect of myself. Without wanting to mollify my own feelings about my actions, I must also add that we dated for a couple years afterwards.

3. With all of the above said, my real issues are not about kissing someone without asking them beforehand. My issue is with bragging that it is a modus operandi with respect to dealing with women; it is particularly striking, in full context, to identify its root in celebrity. That entitlement and the willful leverage of power dynamics is damn-near sociopathic, if not purely so. I would be more forgiving of someone accused of kissing someone without approval (explicit or some reasonable version of implicit). I have a big problem with someone saying they kiss and grope women, regardless of their say in the situation, because he can get away with it...because he is a celebrity.

I have led a very fortunate life, on its balance. I have spent a considerable amount of time around the celebrity lifestyle and have felt, first-hand, the intoxication of fame (even tangential fame). Even with the level of asshole-ishness that comes with living in a bubble that is neither typical nor real, I never was one who ever felt comfortable imposing myself sexually on anyone. I don't think it is typical behavior, at all, and I can't shrug it off so easily.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:36 am

Bklyn wrote:
eCat wrote: how many women have you kissed

I read this at 6am and really thought it through to make sure I was not lying...and didn't rush to respond until I did so.

1. How many? I have no idea. It easily has to be hundreds.

2. I don't know if I ever asked any of them if I could kiss them. If I did, it couldn't more than one or two. Conversely, out of those 100s, for the ones that started kissing me, none of them asked me either. We all rode a vibe, apparently. I racked my brain and tried to think of any times I've kissed a woman and she told me no before or during. Again, I can think of one time I went for a kiss and the woman halted me (she didn't say no, but she rocked backwards slightly and said my name). I did not pursue after that point. Outside of that, I kept thinking about it and I do know one time I was wasted and forcibly kissed a girl. I truly had no recollection about it happening and was mortified when she told me. I apologized like a madman and felt horrible about myself. She laughed it off and said it wasn't a big deal. It still fucks with me because actions like that are contrary to what I expect of myself. Without wanting to mollify my own feelings about my actions, I must also add that we dated for a couple years afterwards.

3. With all of the above said, my real issues are not about kissing someone without asking them beforehand. My issue is with bragging that it is a modus operandi with respect to dealing with women; it is particularly striking, in full context, to identify its root in celebrity. That entitlement and the willful leverage of power dynamics is damn-near sociopathic, if not purely so. I would be more forgiving of someone accused of kissing someone without approval (explicit or some reasonable version of implicit). I have a big problem with someone saying they kiss and grope women, regardless of their say in the situation, because he can get away with it...because he is a celebrity.

I have led a very fortunate life, on its balance. I have spent a considerable amount of time around the celebrity lifestyle and have felt, first-hand, the intoxication of fame (even tangential fame). Even with the level of asshole-ishness that comes with living in a bubble that is neither typical nor real, I never was one who ever felt comfortable imposing myself sexually on anyone. I don't think it is typical behavior, at all, and I can't shrug it off so easily.
he is a billionaire celebrity.

Its not like women aren't throwing themselves at him everyday - from all classes of society. I didn't hear him say he could get away with it. What I heard him say is because he is a celebrity they let him.

He even talks about getting shot down by some married woman.

I'm sure there is a level of dickishness that comes with being a billionaire celebrity, similar to a rock-n-roll star or a pro-athlete.

You're getting up in arms about a man who has never been accused of rape - but of just being a playboy asshole while you're voting for a woman that calls women (plural) who were raped by her husband liars in order to stay in power.

The people that are voting for Hillary really have no moral high ground when it comes to the talking down to the Trump voters who are standing by him and dismissing whatever allegations are coming out.

Short of committing treason, I can't think of anything Trump can do that would make him a more damaged person than Hillary.

Seriously, what man hasn't said some term that would be viewed misogynist in todays overly politically correct world (aside from Anderson Cooper) when just hanging out with the boys? And this is being applied to a tape recorded 11 years ago. The difference now? Trump still thinks it, but he knows he can't say it in front of some douchebag reporter.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:58 am

Trump has been accused of sexual assault. He settled with the woman's husband in a parallel suit and she dropped her case.

I don't know if Hillary called them liars to stay in power, or to support her husband. I don't even know if any assault Bill is accused of is even factual.

Nancy O'Dell must really hate Hillary Clinton...or she is biding her time before she gives her version of her interaction with Trump.