eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:37 pm

well use better analogies then.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:41 pm

" I just dont see giving this kid 6 months in jail vs 6 years in prison."

I shudder every time I see that opening display on a DVD that says "unlawful copying of this DVD can result in 5 years in prison." OK, I'm being facetious and I understand that assault if more serious than copying a DVD, but the point is they always jack up the max on any crime to get defendants to fold. I doubt many (any?) first time offenders ever get anything close to the max...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:45 pm

I understand the desire to get a $$$ attorney to come in and do what attorneys do which leaves a bad taste in anyone mouth (no pun intended) by attempting to portray her as a whore

but I don't think the defense of "she wasn't coherent, I wasn't coherent, but I'm not a rapist. There isn't anything my history that shows I'm a rapist, a misogynist, or any way harmful to women. As far as I know we both were attempting to have what equates to consensual sex for two people who were so drunk they could barely stand up. That is why the sex was rough, dirty and clumsy" is a bad defense. In fact, its a very reasonable defense. Its he said, she said, and sure, a jury can convict on that, but they shouldn't. Unless there was as witness that said she said no to sex and he forced it (which may have happened as she alluded to witnesses but I assume they just said what happened at the party and no one kept up with her when she left with him) then I don't see how you can define it as rape.

Again, do I think this kid is an innocent victim? no probably not, but I'm never going to support he said, she said, and I think over the years the pendulum has swung from not giving enough credence to the female victim to giving them too much - precisely because of the he said/she said aspect of rape allegations - especially on campus.

We've seen that swing with Duke Lacrosse, The Rolling Stone article, and the case where the women created a website to anonymously report the names of men who raped them online
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:47 pm

If it was only "he said, she said" I doubt this kid even gets convicted, esp with an apparently sympathetic judge. He got caught in the act by witnesses.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:51 pm

if its documented somewhere what the witnesses testified to in court, I'd like to see it.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Again, do I think this kid is an innocent victim? no probably not, but I'm never going to support he said, she said, and I think over the years the pendulum has swung from not giving enough credence to the female victim to giving them too much - precisely because of the he said/she said aspect of rape allegations.
I can understand some of that, especially in some of the really hard and difficult date rape, domestic rape type situations. But if you're fucking some girl you don't know, wont even be able to identify the next day...you should be in some trouble. There should be CLEAR as crystal consent before you dip your wick in someone you dont know from Eve. I think "why would she want to fuck you, she doesnt know you" should be just as good to use for one side as the "shes drunk at a frat party, she probably wants to fuck" that is always used by the other.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:56 pm

eCat wrote:if its documented somewhere what the witnesses testified to in court, I'd like to see it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bro ... 752dce45f8

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:58 pm

aTm wrote:
Again, do I think this kid is an innocent victim? no probably not, but I'm never going to support he said, she said, and I think over the years the pendulum has swung from not giving enough credence to the female victim to giving them too much - precisely because of the he said/she said aspect of rape allegations.
I can understand some of that, especially in some of the really hard and difficult date rape, domestic rape type situations. But if you're fucking some girl you don't know, wont even be able to identify the next day...you should be in some trouble. There should be CLEAR as crystal consent before you dip your wick in someone you dont know from Eve. I think "why would she want to fuck you, she doesnt know you" should be just as good to use for one side as the "shes drunk at a frat party, she probably wants to fuck" that is always used by the other.
I wouldn't argue that except you're applying sober logic to the man accused while giving a pass to the woman doing the accusing.

has any man wanting to get laid at a frat party asked himself "why would she want to fuck you, she doesn't even know you? sober men don't even ask themselves that in this situation. If she talking to you, she has *some* level of interest. Can you close the deal? that's how men think.

And getting a blowjob next to a dumpster? uhh...yes please. next to a tree trunk, a dead squirrel, a 1974 AMC Gremlin on blocks in your yard, you neighbors treehouse he built for his 4 year old.

its drunk sex, its not candlelight romance.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:00 pm

"But if you're fucking some girl you don't know, wont even be able to identify the next day...you should be in some trouble."

Boy I hope not...

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:03 pm

eCat wrote: I'd be livid if I was the boyfriend getting drunk dialed from my girlfriend at a frat party giving back rubs to a guy on the swim team.
Yeah, I thought of that, too. And now he has to stick around because she's traumatized and doesn't want to be the guy who left her in this time of need. Since the trial is over, my guess is he bounces within 6 months.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" is a two way street. Maybe some asshole will rape your drunk ass. Maybe some dumb bitch will say you raped her when you didn't. I feel sorry for both of those. I think it sucks for rape victims, where its impossible to convict because of the nature of reasonable doubt, and of course, I feel sorry for anybody who runs afoul of a BSC chick with no scruples.

This guy though. CONVICTED....RAPIST. He raped her, by several definitions. A jury convicted him. Then the fucking judge let him off.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:05 pm

aTm wrote:
eCat wrote:if its documented somewhere what the witnesses testified to in court, I'd like to see it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bro ... 752dce45f8

ok,, but this isn't really anything new - what I want to know is where are the witnesses that were saying she was resisting his advances at the party in the house, that she was clearly being carried out against her will to the dumpster, etc.,

yes, its reprehensible that he was having sex with an unconscious woman, but what is the shelf life of consent?

If he said lets go somewhere and fuck (while they were in the house) and she didn't say no, didn't resist leaving the party, then just happen to pass out when he was getting his dumpster dirt sex groove on.....

well, again- we're applying sober logic to a drunken man.

the jury says its rape. I'm not sure where I fall on that.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:06 pm

aTm wrote:Eh, if I'm actually gonna show up here and have a discussion during a workday it might as well be lively, you limber-dick cocksucker.
LMAO
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 pm

I also happened to watch the first ep of Deadwood again the other day...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:18 pm

I hooked up with some chick on a school trip on time. We had been out with others on the trip, including a couple of my buddies, and later went back to one of our rooms and fucked (or maybe it was in the basement of the motel, I can't remember - I did also fuck her in the basement of the motel, but I can't remember if it was that first time). Anyway, the next day the whole group is out on a field trip to some castle and I started talking to this other chick (who actually did kinda look like the girl I hooked up with) as if she was the actual girl I had hooked up with. Saying stuff about what we had done the night before (not the sex, but when we were hanging out with the group). My buddy was standing right there and he knew it wasn't the girl I had hooked up with and he just let me hang myself. When it became clear that she didn't know what I was talking about, my buddy cracked up. Motherfucker...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:24 pm

"This guy though. CONVICTED....RAPIST. He raped her, by several definitions."

Actually, it was sexual assault and some other finely worded counts. Not sure what the difference is b/w sexual assault and rape, I assume actual sexual intercourse or sodomy, which evidently did not happen in this case. That's why I said this dude should be glad those two guys tackled him or he probably really would have been facing a lot more time. Needless to say, the victim is probably happy too, although I guess she wouldn't have known the difference anyway. And really, is it any more of a violation the put your dick in a girl or to penetrate her with a "foreign object" (I think that was one of the charges)? Kinda hard to see why they make the distinction, seems like the penalty would be equally severe. Maybe it is...

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Sexual assault is usually synonymous with rape.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:29 pm

on those same lines, I've had drunken sex in a cow pasture - I mean like waking up the next day with twigs and wheat stalks and shit in your bed - I guess it was all caught up in the crack of my ass or something. I don't know - I was so drunk I lost my track of my underwear and left it in the field. Dirty knees and grass stalks in my ass - and hell, I was on top. No telling what kinda shape she was in the next day.

can't say that in reflection sober it was my proudest moment but in the heat of the drunken moment, I'm sure it was some of the hottest sex I've ever had - just rolling around in the weeds on cool summer night.

She knew me though, hell, I married her.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Welp, this is the most action this forum has seen in a long time. Enjoyable...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:09 pm

aTm wrote:You cant pull a blackout drunk girl behind a dumpster and fuck her unconscious body, no matter how drunk you are. Luckily there were witnesses and this fuck was convicted.

It sounds like he is getting off WAY too light.
I miss the 80s