Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 am

but remaining just as physically avid for the same person as you were when you first met? Um, no. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly natural. Of course, I realize as a christian (or whatever you are), you are loathe to admit the dictates of nature
Incorrect. I completely agree that males are wired by nature to spread their seed far and wide. And monogamy leads to sexual boredom. Marriage requires males to intentionally go against that wiring, usually with significant effort. In return, we get (at least hopefully) love, commitment, reliability, someone to care for us when we get old and sick, and a context for bonding with our children that carry on when we're dead.

It''s a trade off that isn't all that different from other choices we make. We are wired to eat as much as we want, but if we follow that programming, we get fat. We are wired to relax, but if we follow that programming, we would never go to work, etc.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 am

I was just commenting on the way you said "If at any point you become less sexually appealing, such as due to age, illness, injury, or even boredom" as if that wasn't a given for everyone. Monogamy is great for many people and there are lots of benefits. But it's not natural for anyone and not desirable for many, regardless of the benefits. Needless to say, there are also many benefits to not being monogamous...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:55 pm

If at any point you become less sexually appealing, such as due to age, illness, injury, or even boredom" as if that wasn't a given for everyone.
I hereby stipulate that becoming less sexually appealing due to age, illness, injury or boredom is guaranteed for everyone.

PS: Don't you get splinters when you have coitus with a knot in a tree?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:07 am

Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concert over 'bathroom law'

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/08/media/b ... index.html

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:47 am

hedge wrote:Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concert over 'bathroom law'

At least one good thing came out of that stupid law.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:11 am

Then there is Jimmy Buffett

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:13 am

Professor Tiger wrote:Marriage is also a lousy deal for the modern young male. They get sex from modern young females without it. All the male has to do is pretend that he cares while the female emotes and verbalizes. He must also feign a vague intention that the relationship is moving towards deeper commitment at some unspecified future date. Eventually, the female realizes she is being played and the relationship ends abruptly. Then the male finds another female to trade sex for pretend intimacy, and the whole process repeats.

As long as the male has access to sex without real commitment, why does he need marriage?
You are ignoring the fact that there is a significant portion of the female population that enjoys sex for its own sake and, being freed of economic dependence on men, want a variety of sexual experiences with a variety of men.

Monogamy is not a natural state for females of most species, either. The ideal situation for a female is a polyandry where a woman or women have multiple husbands who collectively protect and provide for her and all of her children.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 am

Didn't realize I was living in the dark ages.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Take the shades off dumbass.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Cletus wrote:
hedge wrote:Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concert over 'bathroom law'

At least one good thing came out of that stupid law.
Why this sudden fanaticism to let dudes go into women's restrooms? As if that was normal, and resistance to such a ridiculous idea is abnormal?

Heads up to dudes who like to dress up like women: you are not women. During times of gender confusion, try this: look at the area between your legs. If there is a penis there, guess what? You're a dude. Deal with it.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:36 pm

PS: If you are a transvestite who had the surgery and cut your penis off, then you are still not a woman. You are just a dude who was so mentally messed up that he had his own penis cut off.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:53 pm

"Why this sudden fanaticism to let dudes go into women's restrooms?"

Typical reversal by Prof. Dimwitted NC legislators feel the need to make a law about this, yet it is the people who oppose it who are now the "fanatics". What kind of fanatic do you have to be to feel like you need to make a law for something like this? I'm sure Prof just sees them as merely protecting the rights (LMAO) of the good christian folks on North Carolina, and if any of you weirdos don't like it, tough shit, "deal with it." Woof woof woof. Such a tough guy...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:57 pm

The reason many people feel the need to pass a law prohibiting gender-confused dudes from going into women's bathrooms is the whole idea of gender-confused dudes going into women's bathrooms is regarded as perverted and bizarre by a lot of people.

Tough shit.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:05 pm

The idea that it's incredibly important which bathroom is used is just manufactured bullshit. The world would not end or change one iota if we just started having bathrooms instead of men's or women's bathrooms.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:34 pm

BigRedMan wrote:Take the shades off dumbass.
Too afraid. Last time you said that you were naked humping a fake donkey

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:44 am

Here in TN our republican legislature has taken manufactured bs to another level. Some mouthbreather proposed that the Holy Bible should be the official book of the state (alongside the mockingbird as the state bird, Rocky Top as the state song, Pepsi as the state soft drink etc). Citing constitutional and sacrilegious concerns, top republicans including the governor tried to squelch the bill to no avail Now we're about to have the distinction as the only state in the union to endorse a religious text.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:01 am

Somebody in the comments section of an article on the bullshit going on in NC right now said something to the effect of "congratulation, NC, you've now joined Tennessee and Mississippi as the most backwards states in the union." That hurt...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:06 am

Professor Tiger wrote:The reason many people feel the need to pass a law prohibiting gender-confused dudes from going into women's bathrooms is the whole idea of gender-confused dudes going into women's bathrooms is regarded as perverted and bizarre by a lot of people.

Tough shit.
Yeah, and homosexuality (amongst too many other things to count) was/is regarded as "perverted and bizarre" by your ilk. Guess what? Tough shit for you and your ilk. And it's only going to get worse. For you and your ilk, anyway. Your days of rule are over, and you know it. But it is fun to watch you squirm and whine about all this "perverted and bizarre" shit that is now accepted, because nobody gives a shit anymore what you think or feel about it. I'm sure that hurts, as amply evidenced by your never-ending caterwauling in here, and I love it...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 am

Basically you no longer have any say in what counts as "perverted and bizarre," at least not for anybody besides yourself and your terrified, self-shitting minions. Guess what? Tough shit...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:36 am

hedge wrote:Somebody in the comments section of an article on the bullshit going on in NC right now said something to the effect of "congratulation, NC, you've now joined Tennessee and Mississippi as the most backwards states in the union." That hurt...
He forgot Alabama. They ALWAYS place next-to-last place, just above Mississippi. The old saying is God made Mississippi so that Alabamians can have SOMEBODY to look down on.