Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:35 pm

convert a mop closet into a gender neutral /family changing station bathroom. Put a tampon and a condom machine on the wall
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:33 pm

As a New Yorker, this hyper concern over men trying to get into a women's bathroom for nefarious or violent purposes via a tranny avenue is as close to insane as one can be without being clinically insane. Maybe inane is the word.

To believe this creates any legitimate layer of safety for women from predators strikes me as...shit, man, I don't even know. Glad to "hear" that rationale from someone I view as generally reasonable. I don't know what to do with this new reality, but thanks for it nonetheless.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:39 pm

It's completely insane but I also don't think it's genuine. It's a cover for the real reason which is religiously motivated bigotry towards these people. I guess it's progress of some sort that they are using this ludicrous excuse rather than just coming out and saying what they really think.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:44 pm

You're right, Cletus. I have to fall back into calling the whole thing insane.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 am

The law wasn't just about who gets to use what bathroom. I could care less about that, either way and really don't see why the law even had to be made in Charlotte. HB2 was written in a way that gives the state the authority to override any local law and, in doing so, places in jeopardy many local statutes involving workplace discrimination and a host of other shit.

Long story short, the NC Legislature vastly overreached in expanding state power (ironic, considering the GOP's traditional stance on gov't power) and produced a howitzer to kill a fly. It's just legislative incompetence and not surprising considering one of its proponents is a guy that went to high school with Hedge and me and was/is a tool. Just a completely unexceptional dipshit whose grandfather was an Atticus Finch-type lawyer here and his parents were involved in local and state GOP circles. Buck was a mullet-headed little shit back in the day who managed to steer through App. State and then a second-tier law school and now he's just a little mouthpiece for these country Tories that are as thick as flies around these parts.

Most of these guys in the state legislature here are not even close to being the best of the best and that's probably true all over the US. But it's what we deserve for voting them in and then not paying attention.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:24 am

Exactly. I used to by this kid beer when I was a senior in high school and he was either a freshman or sophomore. He was on the soccer team with me and was an OK guy but kind of a dweeb. Now he is a state legislator. As I have said about Lindsay Graham and that other smiling cowlick dipshit who was running for president a few cycles ago (can't even recall his stupid name now) who got caught fucking somebody while his wife was dying of cancer (or some shit like that - John Edwards, I just remember it), this is the type of people who run the government now. I'm sure there have been plenty of dipshits like this throughout history, but it sure seems like when you go back to past centuries there were real statesmen and people knew the difference b/w shit and shinola and didn't care for either. Now we've got these fucking losers running things. It's worse than mere incompetence, it's embarrassing, all so they can sit in their place of worship on Sunday morning and bask in the glow of their fellow parishioners' approval and firm in their belief that they are still the people of God and they are "good"...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 am

Carolina Politics Fever. Catch It.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:00 am

I don't know whether this is good or bad.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence ... oised-pass

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 am

I think 20 years from now a child born will not only be void of any genetic markers but will also have a life expectancy of 120 with 70 years of age having the mobility of today's 45 year old.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:11 am

sardis wrote:I don't know whether this is good or bad.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence ... oised-pass

Probably good for the caliphate.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Well, at least if it ever comes to it, the older population will be easy to kill off. Nobody is going to want to kill their loved ones, but if it comes to the point where somebody's got to go in order to have resources for who's left, you know anybody over a certain age are going to be the ones. I suspect most of them would agree that they'd rather die than see their grandchildren or great grandchildren die...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:33 pm

You first

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 am

A

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Hahaha, the way the author speaks of gay people, it sounds like my mother. That scandal will get no traction. I hope he is gay and it comes out that someone has Polaroids of him in an Elton John tee shirt in 1983 sipping wine coolers.

It's jsut funny to me that it is questioned why someone would go to dinner every week with a gay person. Oh, the impropriety!

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:55 pm

These are the same people who are passing laws like the one in NC we talked about last week. They are not good people.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:32 pm

It's gotta be Cruz. The establishment needs both Kasich and Cruz in the race to take delegates from Trump. Plus, Cruz's campaign manager is a real slime ball.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:22 pm

The closing "statement" of that article:

"Personal lives should remain personal. But when people run for President, uncomfortable details about their personal life can leave the leader of the free world open to blackmail and other threats. That’s why these questions must be asked and answered."

Blackmailed for being gay. Jesus. Not that anybody should give a fuck in the first place, but damn, if you get elected president of the United States, it's "hell yeah I'm gay, fuck all ya'll!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Yyou trying to tell us something because that would explain a few things.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:27 pm

if you're trying to hide it, then you have a price you'll pay for it to keep it hidden

I doubt he's gay - he just a real douchenozzle.